It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube star summoned to White House?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He should ask President Obama what are all the offices he actually holds and the oaths he took to them.

Odd but, what style of government was our newly created government in 1782, contractually allowed to exist, by Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America?

Though Prince George the third was in fact the King of Great Britian...his first title of Prince is as a Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, that by the grace of God, King of Great Britian, France and Ireland, defender of the faeith, duke of Brunswick, and Luneboug, ...also happens to be the prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire which is his last title, the omega, that connects to the alpha, as Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, but also the Prince Elector, one who has legal authority invested in him, to elect an emperor of the Holy Roman Empire and other princes to be of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and a controller and banker of the Holy Roman Empire which is a title and position he also extends and acquires by naming himself also acting in that capacity of the United States of America who in reality he has just granted the right to exist by legal contractual treaty as a vasal of his and the Holy Roman Empire. He has done this at the Court of Versailles, where he clearly is also by title King of France, as the Court of Versailles is in France, but acting in the capacity as the King of France of the France of the Holy Roman Empire, that the competing usurper King of France is mentioned of being King of France later on in the treaty as the King of the French People who want sovereignty from the Holy Roman Empire, that as the Holy Roman Empire's, Prince Elector, Prince George the III does not recognize as being completely sovereign, but merely holding property and contracts and being creditors too, the people of the United States of America, he has created at the Court of Versailles through having said that he elects to grant upon them as a Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire, official legal status and authority to conclude and conduct enforcable contracts and treaties under the Rule of Law overseen and enforced at the Court of Versailles, that all parties to the contract recognize, including him the King of France in the Holy Roman Empire, not by the grace of the French People, but by the Grace of God who has empowered him with the Office and Authority of that court, and to elect others to enjoy such privelage that entails, in this case three commissioners of the United States of America, which only exists and can function in this legal capacity because he has appointed and empowered these three commissioners under and in to the Holy Roman Empire to participate in this process, which creates said entity the United States of America, because he as simply said, such entity exists and as Prince Elector can legally make that binding and so. A prince, and prince elector under the Holy Roman Empire, the United States of America, by signing the contract is in fact a member there of that still recognizes George the III as it's prince elector and arch treasurer.

So you can better understand, at this point, of the Treaty of Paris, that ends the revolutionary war, there is no United States of America, beyond the articles of Confederation, there existed only a Confederated States of America, who's articles must be rewritten to be the United States of America, including by secret committess, who may empower the proper authority for the eventual government of the United States of America which in fact does not yet exist except because George the III says it exits, will in fact exist, once properly acknowledging and enforcing all articles of the treaty, by writing those powers, and responsibilities, and contractual obligations into it's Constitution as the United States of America.

When John Adams negotiated this treaty was he acting on the yet to be recognized by treaty and contract United States of America or was he acting on behalf of someone else identified in his own title?

John Adams, Esqr., late a commissioner of the United States of America at the court of Versailles, late delegate in Congress from the state of Massachusetts, and chief justice of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary of the said United States to their high mightinesses the States General of the United Netherlands

He was commissioned to represent the United States at the Court of Versailles, his former roles in the Confederation of American States stripped of any legal meaning, but was their on behalf of the States General of the United Netherlands!

Benjamin Franklin...Also commissioned to represent the United States of America as Benjamin Franklin, Esqr., late delegate in Congress from the state of Pennsylvania, president of the convention of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary from the United States of America at the court of Versailles, and his former roles all stripped of meaning or bearing, except as an officer empowered by Prince George the III to execute Contracts for the said enitity of the United States for it only existed in entity at all because Prince George the III bequeathed the distinction upon it, and was the only one who could do so legally as the Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire.

John Jay also was the third person involved in this process.

Whose titles respectively were John Jay, Esqr., late president of Congress and chief justice of the state of New York, and minister plenipotentiary from the said United States at the court of Madrid. So he was there on Spain's capacity ant it's court of Madrid, also part of the Holy Roman Empire.

Before they could do anything to create the United States of America, and enter into it's legal and peaceful contractual existence, they first has to all agree...to be plenipotentiaries for the concluding and signing the present definitive treaty; who after having reciprocally communicated their respective full powers have agreed upon and confirmed the following articles.

In other words as the persons involved they all had to acknowledge and agree each had the powers being described and thus legally invested them under the court, the Court of Versailles, and the Holy Roman Empire the United States had just been made a part of.

Persons...Origin: 1175–1225; ME persone < L persōna role (in life, a play, or a tale) (LL: member of the Trinity), orig. actor's mask < Etruscan phersu (< Gk prósōpa face, mask) + -na a suffix

Actors wearing masks...a character, part, or role, as in a play or story, an individual of distinction or importance, not entitled to social recognition or respect, until the Law bestows it upon them as a human being (natural person) or a group of human beings, a corporation, a partnership, an estate, or other legal entity (artificial person or juristic person) recognized by law as having rights and duties.

In this case the law being George the III, prince, and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire.

Who bestowed these titles and names to oddly enough just three persons. Theology. any of the three hypostases or modes of being in the Trinity, namely the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Who were granted the right to set up the first new Roman state modeled off of the Roman Republic and it's courts and laws.

Thankfully the Holy Roman Empire fell apart in 1806 and it's vestiges incorporated into the Holy Sea.

The War of 1812, which the concluding treaty of Gent signed at the Court of Versailles ended, was signed by 8 officially empowered by secret committee of congress, including John Adams the President whose title was not President but Locus Sepulchri at Gent, as where all 8, who signed as the ancient committee of eight who know the place of the Holy Roman Sceptre.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That guy better hire a lawyer before he goes to the White House.
Don't be surprised if he is forced to create another YouTube video after his visit with BO.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Treaties which are contractual law, is the form of law the world is civilized by. Roman Law. The eight who may bear the title of ancient committee of Locus Sepulchri do so under contract and treaties, that allow the last state of The Roman Empire itself, to maintain an Island Nation for it's defense.

That Island Nation is called the United States of America, acting on behalf in that capacity to the Sovereign Nation and Principlaity of Seborga.

The small nation of only two hills, one fronting the sea, the other hidden behind it that is for all intents and purposes, the hill of the Roman Gods, as in all the Roman Gods. It is the place of the Holy Sceptre, and over 40,000 rock and cave drawings depicting religion.

It is where 8 nights on their way to the Second Crusade stopped at it's holy monestary. In exchange for giving up all their worldly rights, they were confered knightship and nobility by this last Soveriegn Sate of the Roman Empire, one by Treaty to be legally allowed to reject any religion.

Those 8 nights rode out with on cleric joining them, as the Poor Militia of Christ, but soon to be known as the Knights Templar.

The Knights Templar set up the first international corporation of Banks. The Knights Templar formed the basis for modern day contractual law in the 12th Century through the York Rites. In other words Masons, just like all our founding fathers were and John Adams.

The bad news, is the United States of America, is the Roman Empire.

The good news is that it is so by Contract, that does have an escape clause written into it Article 6 the Treaty of Paris, when the Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire, allowed for the Republic of Rome to be reconstituted, under law, recognized in the high courts of the world.

Real greivances should be addressed to the Court of Versailles, the Court of Madrid, or the Prince of Seborga.

All roads still lead to Rome don't you know!

The Glory of the Empire lives on!

Thanks for being such good actors in the play, the contract bound you too as.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"What's this concept of liberty this guy is speaking about?"

Liberty: is that word even in the English language?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I think Obama is only looking to use this guy in pushing forward his plans for national service, the line "2 years national service" made Obama get a little light bulb above his head.

I agree. The 2 years of required national service for everyone seems a bit suspicious to me. Is that in the Constitution?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by phantom23]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phantom23

While two years of national service seems to us like a terrible idea now (because our government is corrupt) back in the founding father's day it was mandatory to join with a local militia. So I agree national service to the USA government is a terrible idea when the govt is in greedy malicious hands but service to a militia would be a great idea.

As for Thomas Paine here, what he's doing is noble and its important that others like him rise to remind us lazy Americans about the Constitution, Declaration, etc... Its also important that we realize we are the true rulers of this nation, not just by representation but by sheer number, you think the super-rich morons who mucked this country up could stand a chance if even half the citizens of this nation stood up and said they'd had enough? But it'll never happen because of the PTB that divided us, they have us bickering and struggling amongst ourselves and blaming the wrong people, split by party lines and economic class and too busy being happy/apathetic little worker-consumers...

Maybe if more Thomas Paine's stand up people will start waking up...

Maybe this guy was invited to the White House because Obama wants to go against the Global Elite overlords... we all know how that turned out for Kennedy though.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Star 4 U!

I see your still spreading the word...

...continue on fellow legionarie of the Empires Constitutional crisis...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Who is to say the guy who made the video isn't working for Obama? A dis information agent? He's made the video so people would think he's a good guy. He gets summoned to the white house, has a "talk" with some officials, posts a few more videos and then convinces people that things are changing. All the while, something else has been happening behind the scenes that no one is paying attention to.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The War of 1812, which the concluding treaty of Gent signed at the Court of Versailles ended, was signed by 8 officially empowered by secret committee of congress, including John Adams the President whose title was not President but Locus Sepulchri at Gent, as where all 8, who signed as the ancient committee of eight who know the place of the Holy Roman Sceptre.

Dude I just checked this out and you are correct....look...

L.S. it says. Ok I need you to explain this to me because now its getting deep. Have you or anyone created a thread on this that we are actually the Roman Empire?

Edit to add I see L.S on ALL of the treaties. What does L.S. mean do they all mean Locus Sepulchri?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by mybigunit]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Here's some info on a part of this...

History of the Principality of Seborga
www.seborga.homeip.net...

List of ecclesiastical abbreviations
en.wikipedia.org...

Holy Sepulchre
www.newadvent.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Star 4 U!

I see your still spreading the word...

...continue on fellow legionarie of the Empires Constitutional crisis...
en.wikipedia.org...

I love spreading the word, almost as much as I love learning the word.

The internet is the collective mind and knowledge of humankind. The Library of Alexandria restored.

It represents the one that we are, and the many voices, minds and stories that comrpise it.

Thank you my friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

L.S. it says. Ok I need you to explain this to me because now its getting deep. Have you or anyone created a thread on this that we are actually the Roman Empire?

Edit to add I see L.S on ALL of the treaties. What does L.S. mean do they all mean Locus Sepulchri?

No I haven't created a thread as of yet, or ever read one, I discovered this last night doing my normal daily learning, reading over the treaties and wondered what L.S. meant, next to the principal signers of the Treaty of Gent for the United States.

It was not an easy search and that led me to Seborga, the root of the word, and when I read about the Council of Eight they started electing to be the Temporal and Spiritual Gaurdians of the Holy Roman Sceptre, I thought to myself, wow wouldn't it be freaky if their were exactly 8 signers with the L.S. in front of their names for the United States on the Treaty of Gent, I went back to the Treaty and counted, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8...and was just stunned.

If you went with the Templar L.S. (In place of Seal) there would be no reason for the United States of America to Seal the Document more than once, with the Great Seal of the United States of America.

The odds would be astronomical if it did take 8 seals, just like the 8 Knights elected to hold the Place of the Holy Roman Sceptre.

Adding that to the fact that the Treaty of Paris had George III's first Title in his name, as Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, which signified it's primal significance, and last title Prince Elector and archTreasurer of the Holy Roman Empire as being the most important because it was saved for Last, and then announcing straight of he was the Prince Elector and arch Treasurer for the United States too, just made me realize the obvious.

We are Rome, still bent on conquering the World.

As in One World Government.

[edit on 28/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

[edit on 28/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

If they appear in a group of eight yest they mean Locus Sepulchri.

If they appear in a group of less than eight, it just means In Place of Seal, or Instead of Seal under Templar Law.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
technically the government has committed treason,i suppose obama doesn't like people to be reminded of their rights,he likes everyone to just sit back and be ignorant of what he's doing, leading everyone down a slippery slope to hell.i wouldn't like being called to the white house,you'd wonder if you'd see your family again.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I was suspicious when I saw that he was invited to the whitehouse... wondered if maybe it was coincidence... NO! I think it planned.

If you listen to TPs speech it is nice to hear but he does make a couple of questionable statements like...

'bring back universal service, two years in the military or two years in community involvement' and 'service, honor and duty to country' and my favorite... 'Start no war unless you intend on winning it'...

The above almost sound like BOs ideas of universal service....

I think TP maybe a plant and you'll see him rise as a sort of constitutional savior like a Paul Revere type riding to save us at the last minute.

People will like the majority of his ideas because they are exactly what this country needs but then he'll slip some other things in there that will make so they will null and void these sensible things.

I could be wrong, I have only watched his one video... But that's what it looks like to me...

IMHO

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Star 4 U!

Nice catch...I noticed this "quirk" as well...

Seems to be talking out both sides of his face...no?

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The "start no war unless you intend on winning it" - is... um... scary.
The "2 years of service" ... um ... scary too.
The rest of it - Brilliant.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Dude, I think you are perhaps one of the most well spoken members I have ever come across on this website. I truly enjoy each and every one of your postings.

But to call the internet the "Library of Alexandria restored" is extremely shortsighted, in my opinion.

I often romanticize about where mankind would be with that lost knowledge.
Then I romanticize about where *I* would be with it... Screw you guys!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Dude, I think you are perhaps one of the most well spoken members I have ever come across on this website. I truly enjoy each and every one of your postings.

But to call the internet the "Library of Alexandria restored" is extremely shortsighted, in my opinion.

I often romanticize about where mankind would be with that lost knowledge.
Then I romanticize about where *I* would be with it... Screw you guys!

Jay-in-Ar, thanks and yes, you are correct. There sure was a lot of knowledge lost to humanity in the loss of the Library at Alexandria.

What it did represent though at the time was a depository of collective knowledge such as the world has ever seen. The wonders of invention and philosphy and history that it likely contained would have likely shed great light and insight to, to the often distorted and obsfucated truth of the origins of the Hebrew God and it's people and shed even more insight on how the ancient world made it's transition from tribal to civilized urban centers, teeming with art, music, math, astrology, astronomy, lost sciences, philosphy and their unique origins.

We do though enjoy something far better, that the most serious scholars of the Great Library of Alexandria had little choice but to stay in Alexandria for years, decades at a time, studying it's wealth of knowledge before being able to then share it further through their travels.

We can now share instantly and globally those gems of pertinent information, of history, science, philosophy, politics, events, comments, editorials and theories and speculations and enjoy all the resources billions of people can share, learn from, and add too.

It's pretty awsome for the kind of person who loves to read who doesn't keep running to the library!

Thought I must confess Librarians are awful hot. The School Teacher look gets me every time!

Wouldn't be awsome if they found the bulk of or a significant portion of the Library of Alexandria someday?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

My bet is that they have already found it. Hell, they know where it was.

As far as this thing being better (internet) no way, dude.
Do a google search on... well, anything of curiosity. Then wade through the 1,000 pages of bullsnap to find the one gem of truth you seek.

The great thing about a library like alexandria's is that everything within that building is the literal life-work, if not the life's work following the life's work of another, just to make it there.

The internet is awesome, but it is untrustworthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join