It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Freedom Tower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by ShakeNBake
Notice how its called "One World" Trade center. World gov is coming no dobt on that. And also notice how its 1776 feet high. The year the Illuminati formed...

I've pointed this out time and time again. 1776 is an important number to the US because of the Declaration of Independence. Why do people keep forgetting that?

yes we all know 1776 was the Declaration of Independence and all that jazz...this helps them justify saying its built 1776 ft high cuz of the declaration and such and not the real underlying truth that it is for when the Illuminati formed...And know they change the name from Freedom Tower which would put pride into our country with that name to One World Trade Center to further show the push and movement to the one world government and new world order we will soon have

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Funny how the posts by Layla and Clearskies have been ignored...

All I can do is star you guys' post and hope someone notices.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
Hello One World Trade Center! I thought this was a joke but apparently not.

Source:

What do you people think?

Anyone else notice the height of the building is 1776 feet tall?

Does the date ring a bell for anyone else?

And now it's called One World Tower.

Sounds like these idiots think their linchpin is set and in place.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wiki;

When completed in 1972, 1 World Trade Center (the North Tower) became the tallest building in the world for two years (Chicago's Sears Tower set a new record when completed in 1974), surpassing the Empire State Building after a 40-year reign. The North Tower stood 1,368 feet (417 m) tall and featured a telecommunications antenna or mast that was added at the top of the roof in 1978 and stood 360 feet (110 m) tall. With the 360-foot-tall antenna/mast, the highest point of the North Tower reached 1,728 ft (527 m). 2 World Trade Center (the South Tower) became the second tallest building in the world when completed in 1973. The South Tower's rooftop observation deck was 1,377 feet (420 m) high and its indoor observation deck was 1,310 feet (399 m) high.[64] The World Trade Center towers held the height record only briefly. Chicago's Sears Tower, finished in May 1973, reached 1,450 feet (442 m) at the rooftop

Notice the 13s? I don't know what 68 means.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It just happens that last night the History Channel
ran an interesting documentary on Nostradamas's "colour book"
which was found in 2001,and deals with the period up to 2012.
It is well worth a look if you can find it.
Part of the docu deals with Nostradamas's use of 13 signs of the Zodiac,
the extra one he calls Ophiuchus,(Greek, meaning Serpent holder)
and I presume this is why 13 is such an important figure for the
Illuminati,you can check out this link for Nostradamas's "Colour Book"
and "new" quatrains

www.nostradamusonline.com...

Just found the video here,
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Seems a lot of people are beginning to reflect their opinions over being upset about this.

Check this out!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warmongerx13

I had a quick look,
although i'm not quite sure about what he says,
it sort of implies that the Chinese have taken over the whole tower,rather than renting part of it if you know what I mean.Maybe it's just the choice of words,in any case it's poor diplomacy on the part of the chinese representatives,whoever they are.
BTW,I had a login problem with this site,(I never actually logged out)so any posts by mach6 were from myself)but I seem to have solved the problem somewhat for the meantime.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by ShakeNBake
Notice how its called "One World" Trade center. World gov is coming no dobt on that. And also notice how its 1776 feet high. The year the Illuminati formed...

I've pointed this out time and time again. 1776 is an important number to the US because of the Declaration of Independence. Why do people keep forgetting that?

It's also the supposed birth date of the Illuminati

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776.

This is completely misleading. The Illuminati started in Bavaria back in the 1300-1500's. Fancy a google of "Bavarian Illuminati Origins." It wasn't until may 1st 1776 that they donned that moniker though. Which is because of my next point actually.

The number 1776 also had value before the year 1776, this is why they chose 1776 as the year to sign the Declaration.

888 is the sum of the letters in Greek of the name Jesus (each Greek letter represents a number). A second "messiah" (888) plus the first messiah (888) = 1776.

America's founding date, 1776 is a number representing a 2nd messiah or the "king" of the World Order. It symbolizes the advent of a god man on earth.

According to the illuminated elite, as the first messiah came to establish the Kingdom of Heaven, the second illuminated messiah will establish a New World under his rule. Concerning this messiah, Manly P. Hall, wrote:

"The outcome of the 'secret destiny' is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers. This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings... "The Secret Destiny of America., p. 26.

So Freedom tower stands 1776 ft tall, and has been renamed to One World Tower. Sounds like Manly P. Hall knows what he's talking about doesn't it?

(sorry for the necro, I found this thread in google, didn't think to look at the dates)
edit on 26-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
if i were the president i would ask them to change it back, notice this isn't on the news, i haven't heard this anywhere, freedom tower sounds right, this replacement sounds like a compromise, the 1776 thing is a little weird...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am glad it is not Freedom Tower. Didn't like that name.

So it was built to the height of the year the country was founded. Not such an amazing a number to choose.
edit on 6/26/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join