It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Ethical Off-Worlders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That may have to come later. I've been up all night, so I think I am going to hit the hay. I'll try to think of something. what it it might be, if at all, I don't know.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dnt worry I wasn't forcing you Wintergreen I just really wondered what others would say. Sleep well.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 11:46:21 -050021 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is definitely a double edged sword. One of a few things could happen. They come here (which they may use ftl travel since it takes time to get here) and they see our leaders and military intents and turn on us. They may come here to invade us. Hopefully they come in peace and help us to make a place in the galactic community. I wonder if they are the grays.... I sure hope not knowing how they are. Then again this whole thing might be a hoax.. Great thing is with this one in 4 years we will know for sure.

Edit because I decided to include my own letter.

Dear Alien Dudes,

We are a fairly young species that has been looking to the sky since our ancient times. We have always known we are not alone in this massive void, however we are fearful of your intentions. We sincerely hope that you are a peaceful race that can guide us to our place in this universe. We have been fighting wars amongst ourselves for thousands of years. Our differences blind us due to anger, greed and prejudice. There is hope for us however because some of us have infinite compassion for both the beauty that is our world and its inhabitants. Do not judge us by the quality of our leadership for we the many who empower the few have become slaves to their greed. Sometimes the situation appears hopeless but we still have love and compassion. I hope that you can guide us through this time of strife instead of your possible alternative of destruction. We have potential as a species. With a helping hand and a good reason we could turn ourselves around. I hope that you show us a new understanding of life. I truly hope we can coexist in a state of peace and understanding of each other.

Sincerely,

John

[edit on 27-3-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Awesome Letter Damod, Really really awesome...

Woulodn't it be amazing if these actually got read.

I started another thread for letters in case anyone else was inspired:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be posting yours there....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join