It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Ethical Off-Worlders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well apparently the space aliens can't land until there is enough public consent. Something to do with non-interference protocols. Some PhD researchers, Michael Salla, Richard Boylan, state that they are active
in our society. I wrote this letter, just for the hell of it:

Dear Space Brothers and Sisters,
Hello. My name is J***. I don't know if you can read this with your special space computers. I heard that you were convening a special meeting to decide if you are allowed to fly over Earth to prove once and for all if you are real or not. I have decided to write this letter to you and post it on the interweb so it may influence you decision. Some of you say that we are not ready for contact. Lies, damned lies. We are more than ready. We have been prepared for over 50 years.
Apparently your concern is that if you were to reveal yourselves in all your majestic glory there would be chaos and confusion on Earth.
Uhhhh, well, haven't you seen the news recently?
There already is chaos and confusion, sickness, war, hatred, suicide, boredom. Can it really get much worse? The main problem down here is a total lack of hope and direction. Your arrival would shock some but also give many others plenty of hope and encouragement.

If you were to arrive...

-surely some people would commit suicide, but many other people contemplating suicide would be lifted from despair and hopelessness and be given renewed reason to live.
-some people would go on mad shooting sprees but other potential murderers would stop and consider what they were doing
-many families would stop bickering, and turn and face the universe together revitalised
-many communities would put aside their gossip and intrigue,
-many sick people would find hope and a new reason to endure
-many religious cults and hardcore christians would go crazy, but they were mad anyway so what's the difference?

In the short term, suicides, murders, conflicts would balance out, while I'm sure in the medium term, a few weeks even, after the initial adrenalin rush has subsided, a new calm and peace would descend on the world.

I'm not sure if you really understand the full extent of the hopelessness here.

Sure some of us are not ready, but nature would weed them out. Isn't it better that idiots and madmen are weeded out by contact, than good people are suffocated and trampled by a montrous, mad society, which is the alternative if you continue to delay the moment?

Undoubtably, there are many issues to be worked out. One of your concerns is that any technology you give could be abused and subverted to nefarious ends. Very true.
But technology is not what we really need here, it's cooperation, respect and peace. I'm sure something could be worked out.

And if it all goes wrong... well, we haven't lost much because we've almost annihilated ourselves anyway.

Please come. It is so boring down here.

I urge you not to waste another minute.

Yours in Hope

J***

My Pledge

If you come to Earth openly I promise:

To give more money to beggars
To not eat MacDonalds for one month
To eat more salad
To do more exercise
To pay forward any good luck I have
To set up a clinic and cure hundreds of sick people

P.S. When I wrote this letter I was listening to this song. I think the two go very well together. www.youtube.com...

What say you brothers and sisters of ATS? Do you have anything to add to my letter?

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 10:19:12 -050012 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well he is not the first one

Sending text messages into space to contact extra terrestrials

According to The Telegraph, believers in aliens are sending text messages into space in a bid to make contact with little green men.

The messages are sent through a website originally created to send romantic declarations and expressions of love into the cosmos.
They are beamed across the universe on radio waves using a giant satellite dish.
Chris Thomason, one of the founders of website SentForever.com, based in Surrey, said: "Lots of people believe we're not alone. They send messages saying 'I am here, I am ready', or 'Waiting for you to contact me'."
The website accepts messages that it passes on free of charge, but users who want a certificate of transmission must pay £9.95, which includes postage.
... Earlier this year social networking site Bebo arranged to have more than 500 images and text messages transmitted into deep space. The signal was aimed at a planet known as Gliese 581C, which was selected because scientists believe it is capable of supporting life.

www.textually.org...

This is really cool tho

[edit on 27-3-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

According to the Telegraph, believers in aliens are sending text messages into space in a bid to make contact with little green men.

I dnt wanna meet little green men I want to meet tall nordic blondes- age 20-400. thanks for posting though.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 09:43:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

According to the Telegraph, believers in aliens are sending text messages into space in a bid to make contact with little green men.

I dnt wanna meet little green men I want to meet tall nordic blondes- age 20-400. thanks for posting though.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 09:43:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

How do you think an 260 year old nordic chick is in bed, and what kind of kids would it be? Would it be allowed? cross breading in that way would maybe create wierd creatures..

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I dunno but if the cross-breeding program is still on I volunteer.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 10:07:21 -050021 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well according to what david wilcock has been saying on coast 2 coast, there's apparently 57 different kinds, and they all look very human like in our galaxy. So I don't see there being much of a problem if that's the case heh.

I often find myself talking to them, or whoever can hear me before falling asleep. It relieves my stress for some reason. I also get strange sensations when I do it as well, which also seems to relieve tension. The sensation is somewhat hard to explain, but its sort of like a feeling of energy or electricity washing over your body in waves, and it goes from my head to my toes.. With the waves, comes goosebumps as well. Like I said, kinda hard to explain, but it feels good.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintergreen

Wintergreen,

The 57 races number is from one guy, Clifford Stone I think. There's no reason to disbelieve it but I think the real figure may be much higher.

I don't know what's been going on when I'm asleep but I've recently started to feel very calm when I wake up. I've been extremely stressed over the past few months, and it's like I'm being counciled by higher forces in my sleep. I'm also getting regular pre-cognition. Not of world events, just things that are going to happen in my life.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 10:17:45 -050045 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OP do I detect a blatant hint of racism in your post?

What do you have against green skin? Or are you being selfish in wanting a Nordic type blond?

Blonds are a dime a dozen. Surely you can find one already on the earth.

If you've never tried green you may be missing a great experience.

I truly hope the green aliens will not take offense at your words.

But if they do come in shades I would like a blue one.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
For the life of me, I can't seem to remember the name of the guy that david was talking about on the show that night, but it wasn't who you had mentioned; not to say your wrong, just someone else david was referring to.

He was talking about how this guy worked for the government at one point in his life, and that he could basically walk into some room they had, and walk out and be on mars instantly. Argh! this is gonna drive me crazy. I might have to listen to the show again to remember.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
DizzieDame,
Yeah I could have just alienated a whole civilisation. Lithe Green Space-Women are fine. But I draw the line at little green men. I am not a pedo-exo-phile.

WinterGreen,
I think that's probably Dan Burisch. 90 per cent sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Found a transcript of that night, here's a little bit of it.

GN is george noory, and DW is david wilcock.

GN: Tell us about Henry Deacon, David.

DW: Well, Henry Deacon is a fascinating case. I first found out about him through him being interviewed by Project Camelot, which is Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. They have a series of videos out on the internet which you can watch, but they never were able to get this guy on video. He was too afraid to speak on camera.

When I started to read his testimony, he was giving them some information that was very highly advanced. This included things that were pieces of testimony I had heard from other witnesses, such as my contact, Daniel, who apparently worked on the Montauk Project.

I had never heard anyone go public with this stuff — and I certainly hadn’t. And yet this guy had all of those specific data-points, and more, that I knew were already accurate because I’d heard them from other credible witnesses.

So it took, actually, about two years before I was able to get to speak to Henry Deacon myself.

One of the things I wanted us to be able to talk about tonight, and I wrote the article on my website about, is Deacon’s testimony regarding things like Stargates. [I also want to discuss] the idea that there are at least 40, 45 different species of human beings that he actually personally met and interacted with, in the course of working in a variety of compartmentalized projects.

To me, this is just so fascinating that it boggles my mind.

GN: And you believe he’s credible.

DW: I absolutely believe he is. In fact, I spoke with him on the phone for, I don’t know… I mean, we’ve probably spoken some 60, 70 hours on the phone. During that time, there was one case where he got called on his cell phone from one of these Black Ops agencies, offering him a job. And he put it on speaker phone!

[DW: Henry’s cell phone naturally was loud and he used it close enough to the phone he had with me that I overheard everything. He didn’t necessarily intend me to hear any of it, and that’s an important point. As it was, the call did not contain any information that definitively proved it was other than a standard civilian contractor job for the military, or a military-oriented corporation.

The most suspicious aspect was how the man offering the job would absolutely refuse to say anything whatsoever about what the work would be… not even the least little thing… despite Henry questioning him repeatedly. And yet the recruiter said this job was allegedly going to involve a complete geographic relocation in mere days — "as soon as possible" — if accepted.]

I witnessed the entire conversation, and I heard how evasive this guy was. You could tell he was old-school military, the whole way he handled it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yes I've read that. Hmmm, maybe it wasn't Burisch. I get mixed up...

This is a very good Wilcock interview, where *I think* they talk about the
gate to Mars.

www.youtube.com...

And here is my personal contact story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 27 Mar 2009 10:51:50 -050050 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well this is pretty cool. I would have no problem if they showed themselves. I do know some who would freak out though. I cant wait for them to come and say "hey we are here!"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Glad you like it. Please feel free to add any message you have...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well the part in that little bit I posted had dave saying something about a contact named daniel, so that could be dan burisch I suppose.

I have seen probably 90%+ of camelot's video interviews, including the one you linked.

I dunno what it is about david, but just listening to his voice when he talks about that stuff just lifts my spirits. I always look forward to the C2C shows when they bring him back to talk about something.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So no one else has any message to add to our long lost brothers and sisters?

No wonder they don't land.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The one thing that is consistent with so many contactee testimonies is that if we ask for help in large numbers, we will recieve it. The non-interference or mass contact laws seem to be protecting the real estate and ownership by a group of renegade slave masters over earth, and us. Laws are generally only accepted by people in an effort to protect lives, and to establish a set of rights and freedoms that all people can depend upon. For the most part, many laws are merely crimes. This one is.

I've spent quite a bit of time asking for help, usually at night, outside my door.
Every one of our thoughts is being monitored as it is. They know our hearts and minds.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm not really sure of what else could be said to add to what you already said in your letter.

Just thinking about what the first words out of my mouth would be if I ever met one makes my brain hurt.

I guess I would add a paragraph to your letter and say.

Take me away from this planet, for I would rather travel the universe for as long as my heart could stand, then stay here dieing from the corruption of a few, who seek to suppress us from the wonders you could show us.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by Wintergreen]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mystiq and Wintergreen,
I opened this thread to encourage people to write their own letters...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Remember to put the many open oppertunitys in hollywood!

<<   2 >>

join