It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay... I have a question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I was just wondering something that popped into my mind, i haven't done any research about it but this is off the top of my head so please correct me if im wrong...

Now how come companies can control markets... I was thinking about specifically Monsanto. Now i remember awhile ago when Bill Gates was cranking his business thru, His well known "Microsoft" was almost taking monopoloy of the OS and computer business. Now he was taking to court and demanded that he slow down and give other businesess a chance etc etc... But Monsanto are allowed to control 75 to 100% of the GE crop business, how is this legally possible?? How can they control the monopoly on something like this! Anyway i have been told they use a loophole in the constitutional law that says that no one can stop someone from creating wealth but they abused this and have created what they have today... How come Mr Gates couldn't use this? surely he would of had some of the best lawyers available too him and none of them picked this up?

Weird... anyway just what i have been thinking lately, am i right or what do you guys think anyway??

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I want to be quip and say *Because they can*...
But honestly you bring up a good question...

Hmmm... *Heads off to check for Info*...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Have a look into corporate connections to start with as this information is easily available.

You will see that many board members are connected to each other through different companies in different markets.

Hypothetical example, Joe will be on a board at Invitrogen Pharmeceuticals and a board member in Heinz, Jim meanwhile is on Heinz but with Fannie Mae. Goes round in a big circle and it is only a small group. They trade stocks with each other based on movements they share and make the companies bigger by moving cash. Its all fake but they use it to gain more money etc. It spreads into every area as you can see in the site I have listed below.

This site is quite good at showing the big picture.

www.theyrule.net...

The biggest part is the part that goes on at the bottom, thats what nobody talks about and it leads all the way to the top. Its frightening when you see it with your own eyes as I have in my career. That was what turned me from being a sceptic.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yea its crazy huh... Its damn scary how stuff happens like this but no-one does anything, or can do anything... And yea the biggest reason is probably because they CAN!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

At the bottom level and I say this from experience in my career.

This group will have members in all areas of business from financial services to football agents etc.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level and the person who is responsible (area manager of the group if you like) gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder. They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town or in cafes, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business. The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer.

That is how the top level have complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars because they trickle orders down the ladders.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons and take from society rather than give.

I know this because I was asked to join and decided not too.

Nothing on the net I have seen yet will tell you the real story of what really happens. Most people would think you are nuts if you posted an insiders view. It filters all the way down and vice versa. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big and if they do they are bought out. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

Everyday you walk past these people in the street, you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public.

Lets say I am totally fabricating this for a second, pretty good way to corner the market and keep members quiet is it not??

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wow yea man that makes sense huh... i reckon your right on the money except these businesess must climb the ladder right up to the top (ie the government) I mean bush used to own a goddamn oil company far out i hate the corruption, but if you look at it logically it really all makes sense huh?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I try not to think of it too much because the reality of it is staggering.

As for is there anything you can do about it?

I turned to reading as much as possible to find out if there is, aside from walking away from society completely and not contributing I do not know.
It really makes me question who or what is exactly in charge.

Very smart plan for a human mind to think up to dominate the world and get outsiders compliance if you think about it.

Looks like all roads truly lead to Rome when society is in question.

Devil is in the details??

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yea mate exactly right, I cant stand thinking about it either and in reality it is an ingenious plan and it works. I really dont think there is anything that can happen short of a natural disaster that could stem the flow of power and wealth.

Maybe oneday when it all fully kicks in there will be rebel factions etc etc and maybe there will be one group that pulls through like in video games, but i doubt it, and all we can do is make sure we are educated about it and try to keep ontop of the proverbial 'pile' and conitue how we are and enjoy life and its many oppurtunities as much as we can. I mean even tho all this is happening, i can still build myself a 700hp street weapon to have fun in right?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wow yea man that makes sense huh... i reckon your right on the money except these businesess must climb the ladder right up to the top (ie the government) I mean bush used to own a goddamn oil company far out i hate the corruption, but if you look at it logically it really all makes sense huh?

I have doubt that the governments are the ones in charge. I think they are at mercy to something else be it a group or person. I am not sure.

It all depends on how high the orders all reach.

That I will probably never find out and if I did I dont think I would post it on the internet.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yea mate exactly right, I cant stand thinking about it either and in reality it is an ingenious plan and it works. I really dont think there is anything that can happen short of a natural disaster that could stem the flow of power and wealth.

Maybe oneday when it all fully kicks in there will be rebel factions etc etc and maybe there will be one group that pulls through like in video games, but i doubt it, and all we can do is make sure we are educated about it and try to keep ontop of the proverbial 'pile' and conitue how we are and enjoy life and its many oppurtunities as much as we can. I mean even tho all this is happening, i can still build myself a 700hp street weapon to have fun in right?

Well, it seems that it would take a miracle to stop this.

I might risk being flamed for a comment like this but to many this will ring true eventually.

After I found out about this I have been really considering what the whole point of life is in terms of faith because if there is no god then we are well and truly doomed quite simply.

Its a sad thing but to me it is the truth.

I have witnessed things with my eyes to see this and here I am still sceptical of higher things despite nearing the bottomless pit of corruption in its entirety if you get me.

Everyone has a choice in life after all despite what is going on. I have yet to make mine just yet.
Knowing things only serves to make a problem worse when you learn that you can do nothing to stop it.

Thats when it becomes wisdom I guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

I think fun is important, helping others is important and trying your best not to judge people too much and learn as much as you want if you enjoy it.

Ignorance is bliss, but bliss does not have to be in ignorance.

Doing a little bit each day will build your house if you get me.

Beyond that, looking into things with the view that you want to do something about it is just going to lead you to the unavoidable truth that you cannot change the world. The common signs of this are normally people who will scream out that others are ignorant when deep down they know that the truth.

I can understand now how you get people who end up commiting suicide when digging into things etc.

It is hard hitting stuff but if you can take it theres no reason not to learn about it. Might come in handy one day.

Anyways, I hope ive answered you question.

top topics

join