It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when do you think it will hit the fan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
when do you think everything is going to go absolutely chaotic? i'm talking the dollar completely failing, the stock market collapsing, martial law, all that. like, do you think it will happen this year? next year? when?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In our lifetime is about as close as I would say. Soon. Very Soon. Years probably, but it can happen any time I suppose.

I think that the bible says something to the effect that only God knows the time of the apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have no idea. But if I was to guess I would say the beginning of 2010. But the "S" starts flying in september of this year but will be chaotic by 2010
Hopefully it will give me time to finish stocking up.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Let us consider the possibility that the S is not going to hit the F. At least not in the NWO, WWIII, end of mankind way you are surely referring to.

In all likelyhood this is exactly the case. What if it does? Well, if you sleep better at night then go ahead and prepare. I hope I have made peace with my maker. That is about all the preparation I can believe is any good if we are talking an 80% population reduction if we are indeed talking capital S hittin the fan. LOL.

If we are talking major, but somewhat less than the end of the world scenario, a prediction in relation to what is happening now would be in my opinion that the recent market rise is a false recovery and in a couple of months, if jobs continue to be lost and companies continue to fail and the gov announces more bailouts the market will crash again, really hard, and the Chinese will cash in their chips and the dollar will collapse. Hmmm....next 9/11 maybe?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ooooh, I love the fresh doom talk...it's naughty!

I say next week maybe, at the G20 and then North Korea's launch. I am waiting for the shoe to drop from the other foot.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, your post plucky made me think, what if N. Korea just bombs the G20 meeting, now that, that would certainly shake the soda can right on up.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Well, then, you heard it here first. It is nice being the one to accurately predict the apocalypse. If there is a week after next, I will be at the Barnes and Noble in Long Beach, CA. I will be signing autographs as well as announcing my involvement with Hellboy 3: Mayan Tick-Tock, coming out in theaters next summer...if there is either (theaters and next summer).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricNarwhal

Its already happening. It is just doing it in a nice, slow and delightful manner so as to not cause a panic.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think by september we will living like never before. I think its going to be a really bad summer. Fema (world wide) terror drill the last week in july, could be a false flag for a round up. coded ammo this summer, possible weapons ban, or the second amendment for that matter, possible bank failures. from where i sit, i just cant see the rainbow on the other side!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricNarwhal

it never will just listen to the media ... the stimulus is working and there will be world peace very soon!

ha who am i kidding ...

it will hit the fan when 'they' want it to ...

[edit on 26-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

A slow train-wreck, yeah, I get it. Nothing like railing along, no worries, and then the trip-up, and the careening on the side, all at a snail's pace. Yeah, I get it. That is what is occurring right now. It is fun. Great. Fabulous. No, really, I think it is just grand. Seems like the ideal situation. It's all good. I am quite content.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
which fan.......US gone by next year end.....world gone by 2012.....question is, when will you or I hit the fan

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricNarwhal
when do you think everything is going to go absolutely chaotic? i'm talking the dollar completely failing, the stock market collapsing, martial law, all that. like, do you think it will happen this year? next year? when?

No one wants to take the blame that our government was asleep on their watch when it comes to our economy. My opinion is this will all happen at one time because the powers that are can create an incident at anytime anywhere therefore the blame will not be placed on them but an outside source.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by amari]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Remember the asteroid that just about nailed us awhile back?
Remember the bay of pigs?
I think we've been purty dang lucky so far myself!
Add some more grease to the wheels...
Just my 2 copper disks

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbsion
which fan.......US gone by next year end.....world gone by 2012.....question is, when will you or I hit the fan

mmm...the cryptic? or just trite? or both? I am unable to ascertain in my current brain-function. Just know, the street knows of such suches, that run amok. You know, the chaos on the streets, check yo-self.

www.youtube.com...

We will all have to check ourselves sometime soon. My gut is sooner than later, the world is just too weird. Good thing I know how to live like Ice Cube.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Maybe this summer. Maybe after a complete breakdown in civility they will see the Americorps for the brown shirt continuation. They are already ready to attack the public and that will become apparent when it happens, Bush couldn't even dream of this kind of classic control over young people and they also blame everyone but Obama.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by sbsion

mmm...the cryptic? or just trite? or both? I am unable to ascertain in my current brain-function. www.youtube.com...

Or...neither"...just the facts mame", and you won't know, because why?, well, you don't believe. Mark my words and wait until 2012, btw, I hope you plant a garden this year, or, survive via thieft?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that TPTB are shocked that it hasn't ALREADY hit the fan. I think they thought that it would have already gone to pieces, and are scratching their heads wondering why.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think it will all kick off sometime during the summer, perhaps the autumn. If the huge loans given to the banks don't work then the country, and countries worldwide, will go bankrupt. Food will become too expensive, nobody will be working and tempers will flare. First the police, then the army will be called in to quell rioting and looting and it will all quickly go down the pan from there.
If we get to Christmas and life is still exactly the same as it is at this very moment I will be very surprised.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If we get to Christmas and life is still exactly the same as it is at this very moment I will be very surprised.

Soooooooo, then, have you planted a garden? Maybe first line of defense from prices and starving?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join