It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photograph Shows Diamond UFO Next To RAF Jet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
because its the media?

Look i belive in aliens so this is not some skeptic trying to say omgg aliens are not real!!

Im just talking about this one photo ect

and to the best of my knowlegde from what i can see and understand its not the "negitive" that your relating to in the topic, but granted its interesting ect "story".. but at the same time

look at the picture.. the dimond is 2km atleast closer to the camra, we can deduce that via the horizo of the hill, the jet is passing the "hill" hence the object should have far more detail than just being "black",, look directly under the objec @ the detail and to the side of it and you will see that they are both fake, the jet also is fake..

if you want i can point this out to you via a graphical methord baring my ats points ofc, but im willing to show it..

the story is not my problem here, the picture IS

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

No idea, there's a paragraph in the article that says:

The memo noted there was no record of Harriers operating in the area at the time and suggested the media should be told "no definite conclusions (were) reached regarding (the) large diamond-shaped object".

The files contain blurry photocopies of two of the pictures next to aviation journal reports about a secret triangular-shaped stealth aircraft said to have been developed by the USAF.

Which suggests that there's no colour photos or negatives in the FOIA release. The illustration isn't in the original Telegraph article.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Photographs are , apparently, in the hands of the *Scotsman* newspaper... why the chuff haven't they been published?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think its because they infact are fakes or maybe the story is correct but the images are mmm how do i say this not substanstial? "sp"

its always the way with some ufo stuff. and i have seen some great ufo footage that are clear and no of this earth and if they are infact man made then we are in alot of trouble!!

look at it this way, would you rather have aliens spying on you? or the goverment?

both seem very scray prospsects to me, tho i would like to think the aliens are here out of intrest not total controll overmandkind

each to there own but this picture is fake just like the suppermodels in your magazines who are airbrushed to seem skinnky and good looking.

thats a fact you can not debunk.. let alone some dimond shaped ufo

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The photographs were substantial enough for the MOD to make a definite conclusion that the aircraft was a Harrier...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im sure it was but the picture me you and others are looking at is not the same picture the MOD are looking at.

Minsity Of Defence.

I dont think for one minute the goverment would be handing out pictures of un identified objects to show off our planes..

Like i said befor the story may be correct and im not saying its not, but what i do question is media pictures that a kid could do and produce.

the picture is a fake.

the story on the other hand may not be.. but thats not my question here, my question was only the validity of the picture.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The Daily Record, not The Scotsman. But that's an interesting question. If the photocopies in the FOIA release are accurate, I suspect they photographed something secret, and were asked not to publish it.

Unfortunately another possibility that can't be excluded is a hoax. Trick photography was very popular with film cameras. In the case of this 'diamond' UFO I don't think a hoax is as likely as usual. I think the MOD/DI55 would have picked up on a hoax when examining the negatives, and said so. DI55 were certainly more interested in the sighting than the vast majority of sightings in the FOIA releases: if it was a hoax, they were hoaxed too. It seems pretty clear they thought it was something to do with the Americans.

Hopefully the Daily Record will comment.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

agreed, there is more to this than the picture.
the info about this is very odd and there is alot of info in the new documents released by the mod on the bbc website,,

link here news.bbc.co.uk...

no photos but lots of good info for any ufo buffs and it does seem the usa are keeping what "toys" the have to themselfs, btw the dimond ufo reminds me of the "bell" ufo ect, kinda like a supper new version of it maybe??

btw the link oddly enough looks like a "dimond" illustrated ; ) hehe

all good tho

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
everyone begs for discolsure on ufos but when something is released everybody calls it fake
Skeptics are going to ruin it for the rest of us

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

yes but to be a skeptic requires faith, and that comes with god or something to that effect..

all i say to any skeptic and im not one of them trust me.. Look up please look up at the sky on a dark night..

can you honestly in your logical heart say we are alone?

thats all i need know.

the reason for my argument was only the picture not the story.. im into the ufo thing and 100% belive we are not alone, god knows how or why but something aint right..

we live on a rock orbiting a sun .. that alone gives me reasons + god + whatever els this crazy relaity puts infront of us all.. we are most definityly NOT alone

btw mathamtics says we aint "look up probability" +1 = aliens

; )

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join