It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New N Korean Threats...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

but I do think the launch wlll take place.

oke so we agree there i guess but than what... nothing happens...

i doubt that...

see you in a view days a guess... i say things will happen ,if they proceed as planned.

and not "blow"over..

-2891 bts minus? pls explain...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

TOKYO (AFP) — A group of Iranian missile experts is in North Korea to help Pyongyang prepare for a rocket launch, Japan's Sankei Shimbun newspaper reported on Sunday.

North Korea has said it will launch a communications satellite over northern Japan between April 4 and 8, and the report said the 15-strong Iranian delegation had been in the country since the beginning of this month. It includes senior officials with Iranian rocket and satellite producer Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, the daily said, quoting unnamed sources.

The Iranians brought a letter from their President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il stressing the importance of cooperating on space technology, it added.

The United States and its Asian allies suspect North Korea is using the launch as a cover for a long-range missile test. North Korea and Iran have both come under international pressure over their nuclear activities and are reported to maintain close ties on missile technology.

LINK to Google News

North Korea may also launch mid-range missile

TOKYO (Reuters) - North Korea is preparing to launch a close- to mid-range ballistic missile separately from the long-range rocket that Pyongyang has said it will launch next month, the Sankei Japanese daily newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report comes as Pyongyang is poised to launch a communications satellite between April 4-8 that regional powers believe will actually be a test of a long-range missile, the Taepodong-2, which is already believed to be on its launch pad.

LINK to Reuters

I also read somewhere that Russia's missile defence will be on high alert - I'll try and find the link as I can't remember where I read it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
well.spitefulgod

seem like we are both right...

i read this morning ( in Dutch so no link.)
NK wants to lanch another....

and now i read USA is not gonne shoot it down...
unlless... is goes in direction off Hawaiï..

how is the public suppose to know????

anyway they will lanch... afterall this is a free ticket from usa to launch
(they want them to launch????)

so now it is up to russia.... suggestions.?

my guess they will back off now too,(russia fall guy? set up) all eyes on G20 perhaps...?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The N. Korean government has proven itself many times in the past to be nothing but a big blowhard. Nothing different now.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
N.K. can flatten S.K. with artillery in about 60 min-nothing we could do to stop it.

Japan, however, would have to be attacked with ships/missiles/rockets and fighters/bombers.

Seems Japan is a bit too far for Kim's artillery.

Unless China supports N.K., they would badly lose any war with US/Japan/Allies.

I think he knows this and is just a small dog yepping @ a big dog...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join