It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheel Within a Wheel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

Start with meditation? Obe's?

I would think, from the descpription, if you saw one it wold be one of the last things you saw.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well the thing is back then there was nothing else to compare UFOS to. A wheel makes perfect sense because it would of been a modern way of explaining how it looked , rather than saying it was just round.
We generally call them 'flying saucers' because they kinda look like saucers.
I bet in 200 years people will look back at us and think " They compared an alien space craft to a dish plate" .

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
After reading Ezekiel I still maintain that the "Vision" was not of the Merkabaha, but a illusion that was intended to prove to the witness that this power was that of the almighty god, but was just a technological force wanting to be accepted as god.

I tend to look at Ezekiel as an abductee allowed to only see what was intended. His mission was to warn the people of many kingdoms to turn back to selfishly love this little god of vengeance, hatred, greed, and of the flesh. And if they did not they would be destroyed in barbaric and bloody ways. He would pit man against man, kingdom against kingdom solely for his exclusive love. His vengeance had no boundary, nor did his arrogance.

What was the greatest sin against this selfish god? To put ones love of heart higher than the love of this flesh and blood self appointed god.

There are other scriptures that identify this Lord god. It is said you shall judge a tree by the fruit, and the fruit of this lord god is vile and evil. He has betrayed himself in many ways in his ramblings to Ezekiel.

New spirit? I doubt there was anything wrong with the old spirit.

18: And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
19: And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

31: Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

16: Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.

The following reveals quite a bit and must be taken into context of the time period.
Ezekiel is sent to the King (prince) of Tyrus to tell him of things that will be. Because this king raised himself to a god, the vengeful lord god will send strangers to cause the kings demise.

lord god has revealed that because this king is of flesh he can be proved to be mortal by putting the sword to him, but this lord god can have the same end, and it is only threw his mastery of technology that he considers himself invincible as a god.

Chapter 28

2: Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

In the following it is shared that this king of Tyrus is wise and clever in that he can see many things upon the earth, and even hide his existence from the world.

It may be due to the fact that the traffic mentioned will be the trigger for the stranger to enter his forbidden kingdom, seeking revenge for the nature of the traffic, and put the king to the sword.

I must also say that this king of Tyrus was put into this position not from love, but to fulfill a greater outcome, that leading to the complete destruction of humanity from the face of the earth, for the king would not go easily. The king was set up to fail before he was even given the keys of Edin. This lord god knew full well what would eventually happen when mankind found out about the self appointed god of the garden, King Tyrus.

3: Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
4: With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
5: By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
6: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
7: Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
8: They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
9: Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
10: Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Here the King is told the reason for his demise, he has hidden all the riches and knowledge from the rest of the world. This king was glorified in many ways with many gifts that caused secrecy and greed. But to be fair and honest, who in the world could resist such temptations and to be king of the garden of Edin? King of the world?

11: Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
12: Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13: Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14: Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

To the king of Tyrus is appears this lord god is saying all of this is due to you, as my mother even told me, you were too smart for your own good.

15: Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16: By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17: Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18: Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19: All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

The hour now grows short as either event will take place in the near future. I'm sure the very bright will see it in a time frame of the next two years.

I can sympathize with the King of Tyrus, he was lied to just like all the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ok im trying to put this in a way that makes sens "god help me"..

Wheel in a wheel is 2 shapes 2 things

a wheel is a mechinsim of life "the universe and how it came to be"

the other wheel is infact YOU..

we are both the same but very different in terms of scale and what not..

think of your eyes like a mirror, You look into that mirror everyday when you open your eyes.. but it does not relflect what it is you think you are or even understand "that is our problem"..

then go look in the mirror at ones self, he/she is the oppisist to everthing you are..

yes it is you in that mirror but its in reverse! and its about preception

they universe made you who you are and no matter what anyone says it has give rise to every question you did ask and every question you will ask its predertermand , some may call it fate and some may call it destiny or dieven creation..

we see this all the time.. shapes life space infinity symmerty logic

we are the wheel in a wheel.. and the only way to be one with the universe and everything els is to understand that you was created the same way the univrese was. tho you do not look the same the symmerty is there and you can not escape it.

I hope that helps people understand wheel in a wheel..

some will say im wrong and some will agree but then you being here to do both proves my point.

if anyone wants more info feel free to u2u me ill be happy to try to say more than i have on this subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

you dont need to seek it, you are it. understand this you are a shape you are deivene geomerty!!

people are absract in there thinking one can not be a simple as a cube or a sphear when infact they very same thing made both ..its not complex nore is it a joke the life we live is the joke and our missunderstanding of what life is and how to understand how it is made is the joke..

You are a symmetical shape with flaws that alow you to exisistin a loigcal chaos we call the universe..

Life is the opposing force to not being here, and with that i mean every single thing is here for a reason or it would not be.. just as every paintbush stroke makes up a picture as its whole humans are the same.. we are just a mear paint stroke on the canvas of our own exsistance that was provide to us by something or someone..

Dont ask why because that is not the important question in life.. the real question in life is weather you are happy being apart of this universe and wish to stay in it or not..

and from a laymans point of view and im sure you will agree humans thus far do not wish to be inside this amazing thing we call the universe..

we are doomed to fail if we go against the very thing that put us here..

would a fish jump out the water to ask a question if air was infact the thing that made it breat and be here?

I dont think so myself but humans are doing this everyday and one day we wont get back into the water and the universe ows us nothing.

i think the universe/creation has done its part now its time for mankind to do its part.

I hope but... well i hope

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Wheel in a wheel is 2 shapes 2 things

a wheel is a mechinsim of life "the universe and how it came to be"

the other wheel is infact YOU..
God help you?

Being the All seeing eye does have its umm, err, facets. I like to think of it as having two eyes, how convenient. One peers at the material, and one at the ethereal. What you speak of defiantly is not anchored in the material, now is it.
We are all but actors on the stage of life, someone once said. How true, how true.

On stage I am but a mere human being prone to all the pitfalls one could expect or imagine, and ones sanity is hinged to this. This is, the institution.

Off stage, I am a being human, with all the gifts of insight and knowledge one could stand to bare, or even care to consider. Its the stuff dreams are made of. I will not argue it is as real as the firmament we live on.

I know others have transitioned between the two as they always seem to trip the outside light with there presents, and cause the dogs to bark at the unknown. It is a wondrous toy for the child, a tool for the criminal, and a avenue for the Divine. But to enter it without a guide or reason, will lead to the insane.

It is a portal that will lead back to the place we were before, that is, if, you came from there, in the first place. The movie "Brain Storm" en.wikipedia.org...(1983_film) comes to mind and basically depicts what you have shared. Balls within balls, spheres within spheres, rings within rings. We are all one, on the ethereal, but separated shards of the heart on the material.

The vision Ezekiel was given was not to enlighten, but to insult. Yes, it depicted a great truth, but it was intended to shame us into submitting that we are only human beings, not gods. You of the heart have taken a great gift and horded by one man god who sits in a thrown hovering over all of it. So sit back down and shut up, I am the lord god! Love me, alone, or be gone! There are things you will never understand because you, in your fractured state will never be able to see, much less understand.

Do we not remember the before times, and the reason the firmament was created? Do we not remember the original reason lord god was created? It was he who betrayed us when he realized the power of the divine could not cross the barrier of the ethereal. But then, what can you expect, when you trust a snake
He has taught us well.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Being the All seeing eye does have its umm, err, facets. I like to think of it as having two eyes, how convenient. One peers at the material, and one at the ethereal. What you speak of defiantly is not anchored in the material, now is it.
We are all but actors on the stage of life, someone once said. How true, how true.

What you speak of defiantly is not anchored in the material, now is it.

it is very much indeed based in the material, and that is our problem..

but alsa waste your time on the next life on the astral plane while here in reality you ignore the very thing that gives rise to the very qeuestion you seek.

its a lie
there is no after life, that in itself is a flawed statement

to have life one is required to be alive, in order to make the judgement on what life infact is

logical based argument on critical thinking... 2nd Being the All seeing eye

is to be agrogant of your own creation.. unless you are telling me you are god? hmm

One peers at the material, and one at the ethereal

well in this case my eyes are firmly fixed on the injustest and blatent hypocricy of man and there willing ness to use ethereal as an escape to some higer form of "not to be blamed for the crap" that is indeed of your and mine own making weather we like it or not..

No one can sit down and tell me about astral planes gods aliens or anything els why? because to have faith in arogance is what got us here in the first place, i only understand what i know.. and i know that what works for me is the same thing that makes things work for you right or wrong..

answer me this : Do you know who put you here and why

and please provide every bit of evidence you have to back it up..

and my evidence to whatever you bring forth is : look our your window

i need not say anymore you are the very answer to every question in life.. addmiting it on the other hand is another thread all together

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I made no reference to a after life. The existence on this plane, that being the material will end, and possibly another to unfold. The movie may have taken artistic license.

I agree, using that avenue is only a short time escape, but can be used to a more productive means, to serve us all.

but alsa waste your time on the next life on the astral plane while here in reality you ignore the very thing that gives rise to the very qeuestion you seek.
I do not ponder on my own personal future, it has not been decided yet. I do agree with you in that it would be a waist of time.

its a lie there is no after life, that in itself is a flawed statement

to have life one is required to be alive, in order to make the judgement on what life infact is

logical based argument on critical thinking... 2nd Being the All seeing eye

is to be agrogant of your own creation.. unless you are telling me you are god? hmm
Actually,

: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions
Asking a question, is not the same as making a bold and arrogant statement. Unless that is, you view the question as being arrogant. It is not I who claims to be the great and powerful "Lord God".

well in this case my eyes are firmly fixed on the injustest and blatent hypocricy of man and there willing ness to use ethereal as an escape to some higer form of "not to be blamed for the crap" that is indeed of your and mine own making weather we like it or not..

No one can sit down and tell me about astral planes gods aliens or anything els why? because to have faith in arogance is what got us here in the first place, i only understand what i know.. and i know that what works for me is the same thing that makes things work for you right or wrong..
I would not dump all the blame on mankind as he has been helped to become arrogant, selfish, greedy, and evil. I agree that the ethereal escape portal has been used by some very misguided and confused personages of the past, yea, a cop out. But to lump all of mankind together in the same judgment is a greater sin, we all aint that way. And you are right, and I agree with you, it all started with arrogance, but highly doubt it had a divine origin. All the actors on the stage do not dance to the same tune, if you follow me.

answer me this : Do you know who put you here and why

Taking ATS etiquette into consideration I will answer your question this way. As your question is broad in nature I will answer in the same way. I put myself here, and the why is personal.

and please provide every bit of evidence you have to back it up..
Well, I have a old birth certificate to prove I live in the material lol. I have pictures of myself doing this and that lol

and my evidence to whatever you bring forth is : look our your window
If I do, will you show me your birth certificate?

i need not say anymore you are the very answer to every question in life.. addmiting it on the other hand is another thread all together
Now that we have ventured far away from the original topic, I will share this with you.

It may be true that many people need to be awaken to the truths that are before their very eyes. Some will awaken slowly, some quickly, some never will. Some have many questions, some a few, and even some who have none. Everyone can not be taught how to awaken from the same lesson plan, it must be tailored to the pupil. You know, there should be a program for the gifted. You should ask yourself, why there isn't.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I would not dump all the blame on mankind as he has been helped to become arrogant, selfish, greedy, and evil. I agree that the ethereal escape portal has been used by some very misguided and confused personages of the past, yea, a cop out. But to lump all of mankind together in the same judgment is a greater sin, we all aint that way. And you are right, and I agree with you, it all started with arrogance, but highly doubt it had a divine origin. All the actors on the stage do not dance to the same tune, if you follow me.

this is the statment i liked the most and i shall point it out:

it all started with arrogance, but highly doubt it had a divine origin

so please tell me what it is? i for one not divine as i only use the word as in majestic ; ) but what you say is ture.,,

who are you? what makes you you? can you explane to me your past other than your own expircence? and history?

i think not But our history is not compleate but one thing is the understanding that we perpetuate the thing we question

stuck in a loop? infiniyty? pi? what part of that seems logical?

is it a shape? is its counterpart neverending endlessness?

i say that because infinity refers to forward momentum so does pie and every other thing

we found out the universe is ecspanding faster!!! well the more we measure it the faster away it becomes!!!

logical
and also based on qauntom p ;[)

and people ask silly questions

" 1:42 2009 31st 2009 "

our thoughts are what makes the universe expand

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree. I saw a video that shows how the simple act of viewing particles causes them to act different.

www.youtube.com...

just for fun here are a few more Dr. Q's videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
oh please lord no!!!

Lets look at Dr Quantum in more detail!!

Transcript: vs logic lesson 101..

"and here we are!!..the grandady of all quantum wierdness!!! "oh shocker" lol.. newaysss,,

double what??.. ok keep watching ""[SNIP] he is ""

if> ohhhh ok soo you mean you are putting paramaters on to a unknown.. OOK,, meh .. keeps yapping

we see a pattern on the back, well yes you would because that little ye line there ARE infact the paramiters u set for the test!!~

oh boy.,,now waves

why only 2 ?

2 slits????

2 bands of hits?? water oh wowww we get another pattern

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

wanted to comment more on my post

listen to the end..

quatom world is correct..

he chats bulls]t but anything is possible,,,

"wht is matter marbles or waves" ??

wave function collaped by observing - the expantion of the universe to the thoughts of aliens or humans.. or both "beig one of the same thing" ; /9

crazy and not at the same time1!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What are you writing? And why are you trying to make something like this so definitive? I was simply posting a different point of view about quantum physics, something that not a single person on the planet is an absolute expert in. Furthermore, we are in the "Gray Area"

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
iv always wondered why no one has ever mentioned that it could be an eclipse one wheel like object (moon) in another wheel like object (sun) wheel in a wheel just a thought

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by capostatus

I like the way you're thinking. I think that could be a great suggestion at first glance, but a more detailed read into the descriptions show that it may not be an eclipse.

www.thebookofrevelations.cc...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

sorry but dr Q grates me... I understand the question you are asking and i gave me answer to it.

It is infact based on quatom physics

You are the wheel in a wheel

its very much as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If I am the wheel within the wheel then how do I get described as having four faces, four wings, and wheels that do not move as I move and as I go up they go up?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

easy really,,,

dont make questions to catch me out.. well thats unless you want me to.

; )

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

If I am the wheel within the wheel then how do I get described as having four faces, four wings, and wheels that do not move as I move and as I go up they go up?

described.. problem

four facess four wings and wheel that do not move as i move and i go up they go up..

lets look at this in more detail

four faces "shape" four wings (same thing) anothe description wheels that do not move "do wheels move?" or are you thinking tires? depends on ones thinking i guess.. as i move and i go up

so the wheel does not infact move but yet it moves with you as you go up

= you are the wheel and the more you understand the more you are aware

very basic to me

the four faces is that of ones progresstion... 4 levels

dumb
smart
aware
enlightend

next?

btw four wings - path to each level of this

its old txt what can i say?

read it properly

you are the wheel IN a wheel..

how do i know this? i tried for many years to put it into a picture and neve could.. if i did then that would make me god

Humilty

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

That's a great description and an interesting point of view. I just can't get it into my head why some one would describe this about an object singularly. It seems this metaphor, describing the Wheel within a wheel as a person, would be described many many times as there are many people in the Bible. Why would he describe one person this way and not every person he encounters, furthermore, why wouldn't he just describe him self this way? Was he having visions of spirits as they "Go Up", could he see dead people?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join