It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush has Jungle Fever?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In a reverse Wesley Snipes scenario:

"Political Conversation: Condi�s Slip

A pressing issue of dinner-party etiquette is vexing Washington, according to a story now making the D.C. rounds: How should you react when your guest, in this case national-security adviser Condoleezza Rice, makes a poignant faux pas? At a recent dinner party hosted by New York Times D.C. bureau chief Philip Taubman and his wife, Times reporter Felicity Barringer, and attended by Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Maureen Dowd, Steven Weisman, and Elisabeth Bumiller, Rice was reportedly overheard saying, �As I was telling my husb�� and then stopping herself abruptly, before saying, �As I was telling President Bush.� Jaws dropped, but a guest says the slip by the unmarried politician, who spends weekends with the president and his wife, seemed more psychologically telling than incriminating. Nobody thinks Bush and Rice are actually an item. A National Security Council spokesman laughed and said, �No comment.�

www.newyorkmetro.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh good! This is dead-on proof that Bush is the devil!

Stop grasping at straws, dude. It's depressing.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I bet he has a thressome going on. C'mon now. You know its true.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
LoL. would be funny if bush was poking the help. Typical southerner. It all makes sense why Rice didn't have that gap in her teeth fixed.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Oh good! This is dead-on proof that Bush is the devil!

Stop grasping at straws, dude. It's depressing.

I'm "grasping" at nothing, merely reporting gossip as gossip.
Of course, Bush is a chaste model of American manhood & never ever would dip Lil Winky in the company ink well, right?
I can see why you're depressed....following an a$$hole has such an unwavering view!

John Smith: in my research as an easy lay throughout my college years, I found one thing to be true: if there's a gap in the teeth, you're dealing with a grade A FREAK!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, it certainly looks like he's thinking about it here:

And who could resist?!!

Woha Baby!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
WTF?!!?!?!?!? LOL!!!!! actually, i would think that colin powell would go better with condi......but that's probably cuz they're both black

bush.........well i dont know but he probably scored a few hookers in his college days.....until he met the right hoe and married her. biggest mistake a pimp could make.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's not THAT big a deal, but it's also probably true as backed by actual White House "statements" (trying to be funny).

When Bush was on top and they still liked having a bit of "fun" with the press...like telling stories about almost getting caught by non-existant airplanes while whisking Condi away for dinner in Iraq.... they actually released some story about Bush and Condi going to the airport incognito (wearing baseball caps) and Bush asking "Do you think we pass for husband and wife?"

I mean it's his schtick. He calls everyone by pet names and nicks...and has probably called her wifey since the Thanksgiving joke.

Given the fact Condi has no soul, spine, life or chance of having a relationship (or sex), she probably reciprocates calling her boss Hubby despite the fact that any sane women would object to such inapproriateness in a working relationship.

It does make her look weak...and a bit crazy...slipping like that in public...but hey, it's not as bad as those people with "on-line hubbies" and the like. Or is it?

I'm having a hard time having ANY respect for Condi lately, but given speculation on the inapproriate antics and bullying of Bush from ex-insiders, maybe succumbing to the crazy is the only way to get along in that environment. You know he's got to be an awful boss. Dumb and bossy. I hate that.

You can spot those peckers a mile away. I walk out of those interviews. You can almost see it in Powells eyes lately. He WISHES he were anywhere but working for Bush. I wonder what Bush calls Colon... Slappy Joe?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Bush: power complex, from Texas, drives a big truck. (guess he's compensating for something)

Looks like he found the perfect women!!!

LUBE THAT GAP BABY HERE COMES THE GW TRAIN!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
LOL! this stuff is pretty funny, but i just wanna say that i do respect Dr. Rice. and yes condaleeza does have a soul, spirit, spine, much wisdom, and probably gets all the sex she wants. i thought that she did a good job of answering the questions of the investigation committee. i admit i am not as up on my current politics as i should be, but i hear everyone raggin' on condaleeza and i just wanna say she most likely more intelligent than you, more spiritually developed, and has a better sex life. that was for the person made some jack-o-lantern statements about her soul and sex life. hey i am not a republican, or claiming any political party, because i think that dems and reps both suck the donkey's whacker.

Much props to Dr. Condaleeza Rice

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Thought of Bush and Rice getting it on is disturbing!

Need to get thought off head :bnghd:!

Oh Please God make it STOP!! :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Why do you think he appointed her?!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

disturbing indeed
i think im going to be sick....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Why do you think he appointed her?!

Jesus Christ drunk You're not helping!

But seriously though what if it's true?

*gasps*

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
disturbing indeed
i think im going to be sick....

That makes two of us. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What if..... i mean everyones allowed "a bit on the side"
Looks like Billy boy Clinton has set a trend!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I bet he has a thressome going on. C'mon now. You know its true.

God I must be psychic because I knew you were going to say something like that.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
What if..... i mean everyones allowed "a bit on the side"
Looks like Billy boy Clinton has set a trend!

Hell we can go even further back into the past.
JFK used to Bang Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When asked for comment about the rumors surrounding his alleged affair with Rice, Bushe responded with the following:

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ocelot> Ah O.K didnt actually know that probably cos i'm a Brit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join