It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there aliens among us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ARe there really aliens that live among us and work,live,play as humans and actually have a life here or just diguise themselves as humans or is that how that they really look like...like us?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

We must already have 100 threads dedicated to this question. Try using the ATS search facility. You will find many interesting perspectives there.

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
super interlects abbilities are all around us its reasonable to think there would be posibly thousands or more alot more surrounding earths atmosphere if thay were take on bones and skin ect. it is probably for the reason of entering earth as the would easily be able to do this as they can travel long distances. super interlects probably have a heighrachy mutch like humans they are an eqivilllent of a god with an abillity manipulate energy in all forms i tried to keep this very blunt so your imagination will grow from the sterio typical crap that you read

were mostly cave men with egos

there creaters of life and energy

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
if humans ever ammounts to traveling to anonther solar system do think they will leave earth in there present state and just get there exactly how they existed on earth the body has to left behind as the iterlect travels i feel this is the same for aliens im not saying you cant take the human body places im just asking but why you only need to addapt then again i dont know what im saying it just a crap theory

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My opinion, and opinion only, is that there are not aliens "living among us". I do believe they have been or are here and have had contact with TPTB. Seems to be a lot more disclosure coming out lately, esp from U.K sources. So, I think we may be getting geared up for confirmation that we have been visited. Again, just my opinion, i'm basing this strictly on my personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
most likely humans WILL go to another solar system,Leave earth and go to another planet thats what i hear from people and be friends or foes with aliens?
Will aliens be our allies?Or enemies? I don`t know LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

True, I'm searching them now, and I'd like to collate them.

Any ideas for search terms?

"amongst us"
"among us"
"aliens among"
"aliens amongst"
"aliens living"
"aliens live"

ANy moar?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah we must be like aliens ourselves
so if there are no aliens ot there maybe theyre already here or are the aliens us?

top topics

join