It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ will be Russian.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Seraphim of Sarov is one of Christendom’s most beloved mystics. After reading about him it’s not hard to see why he’s called a saint and a hero of our faith.

Here on ATS we have all kinds of intelligent people trying to figure out the events of the future; from the current economic crisis to theories on the Anti-Christ threads abound but this one unschooled Christian hermit, who died in 1833, knew things not given by reason alone, and, as yet, has never been wrong.

For those of you interested in prophecy, I’ve been reading The Book Of The End: An Interpretation of the Apocalypse of St. John the Theologian (Warning:1.25MB PDF Download-Clean) written by Vladimir Moss (2007). In it (p.145-147) I’ve found a rather detailed prophecy given by St. Seraphim about the unfolding events of the last days beginning with the Russian Revolution onward. The entire thing is fascinating but below are some highlights:

1. He foresaw the Russian Revolution:
“There will one day be a Tsar who will glorify me [Nicholas II glorified St. Seraphim in 1903], after which there will be a great disturbance in Russia, much blood will flow because they will rise up against this Tsar and autocracy, but God will magnify the Tsar”.

“Before the birth of the Antichrist there will be a great, protracted war and a terrible revolution in Russia passing all bounds of human imagination, for the bloodletting will be most terrible: the rebellions of Ryazan, Pugachev and the French revolution will be nothing in comparison with what will take place in Russia. Many people who are faithful to the fatherland will perish, church property and the monasteries will be robbed; the Lord's churches will be desecrated; good people will be robbed of their riches and killed, rivers of Russian blood will flow..."

2. He talks about Masons (eerily appropriate to current crisis):

“ Its aim will be to unite and reunite all the holy Churches of Christ against the growing antichristian tendency under a single Head, Christ the Life-Giver, and under a single Protecting Veil of His Most Pure Mother, and to deliver to a final curse against the whole of Masonry and all the parties similar to it (under whatever names they may appear), the leaders of whom have one common aim: under the pretext of complete egalitarian earthly prosperity, and with the aid of people who have been made fanatical by them, to create anarchy in all states and to destroy Christianity throughout the world, and, finally, by the power of gold concentrated in their hands, to subdue the whole world to antichristianity in the person of a single autocratic, God-fighting tsar - one king over the whole world.”

3. He gives details about the coming Anti-Christ:

“...while the true antichrist-man-god will be born amidst the Slavs and Russians. He will be the son of a virgin adulteress of the tribe of Dan and the son of the devil through the artificial transfer to her of male seed, with which the spirit of darkness will dwell together in her womb. But one of the Russians who will live to the birth of the Antichrist will, like Simeon the God-receiver, who blessed the Child Jesus and announced His nativity to the world, will curse the antichrist at his birth and will announce to the world that he is the true antichrist.”

4. He even predicts his own resurrection!

"That is why it will be pleasing to the Lord God to take me from this very temporary life for a time and then, for the establishment of the dogma of the resurrection, to raise me, and my resurrection will be like the resurrection of the seven youths in the cave of Okhlon… After my resurrection I will go from Sarov to Diveyevo, when I will preach universal repentance. At this great miracle people will assemble in Diveyevo from all the ends of the earth, and there, preaching repentance to them, I will open four relics..."

[edit on 24-3-2009 by monkcaw]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi I just wish to make a prediction of my own, through my observations and karmic calculations - I have to say that your antichristos will be of the muslim faith, not from a russian "political" party.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
anyone crazy enough to think they will be resurrected shouldn't be believed.
perhaps this dude who ever he is supposed to be had an ego to match that of jesus. he probably considers himself the second christ.
sounds like a false messiah.......or the ANTI-CHRIST!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think the antichrist is already here and he may be russian or anything, which makes no difference.

I think that Barack Obama is, or is controlled by, the antichrist, as I have just posted on a thread about how bad a President he is being.

The man disrespected England, a supposedly strong ally, and now is laughing and s'n-word'ing at his own people of America who are suffering because of the recession.

The man is either a total idiot or the antichrist, or being manipulated - which may be the most likely option.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The Antichrist will rise to power on a wave of world euphoria, as he temporarily saves the world from its desperate economic, military & political problems with a brilliant 7-year plan for world peace, economic stability & religious freedom.

The Bible even gives some clues about his personal characteristics. The prophet Daniel wrote that the Antichrist "does not regard the desire of women." This could imply that he is either celibate or a homosexual. Daniel also tells us that he will have a "fierce countenance" or stern look, and will be "more stout than his fellows"--more proud and boastful.

According to prophecy the Antichrist will not only be a master of political intrigue, but also a military genius. Daniel describes several major wars that he fights during his 7-year reign, apparently against the U.S. & Israel, who will oppose him during the second half of his reign.

For a while, most of the world is going to think the Antichrist is wonderful, as he will seem to have solved so many of the world's problems. But , three-and-a-half years into his seven year reign he will break the covenant & invade Israel from the North.

Daniel 8-23
bible.cc...
And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

A King of Fierce Countenance
www.kjv1611revealed.com...

Daniel: The story of the rise and fall of earthly kings.
books.google.co.uk... 0QqYohpUQ&hl=en&ei=nszIScDODODDjAfq3aDGAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=8&ct=result

Life-Study of Revelation
books.google.co.uk... rqmTncRp0&hl=en&ei=tc_ISYyzDtm0jAfKy6jIAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=7&ct=result

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

I really think your OP should tell us the 'Book'
is a 1.25mb download, PDF...

if i hadn't clicked prematurely... i would not have engaged the 'download'

but since its on my PC, i'll glance over the PDF book

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
ill get flamed for this one.

i think the "anti-christ" would be a jew, it makes the most sense, the jews dont belive jesus was the messiah because the messiah was to be an earthly king and rebuild the temple, well the a-c is supposed to bring peace to the region and rebuild the temple, and as the a-c he will be an earthly ruler of all nations, also the jews probably wouldnt take any cues from a non-jew on there own turf, and christians will be drooling all over themselves since they feel that jews and chritians are such good friends
with the old testament and shared prophets, although from what ive seen jews could give a rats behind about christians. i think the islamic people would listin to and follow a jew before european or american. dont have any major basis for this opinion nor any big giant displays of proof, then again when talking religion dont really need any now do ya?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Racist cultist nonsense.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why do you think you'll get "flamed?"

Christian tradition links the final Anti-Christ with the Jewish tribe of Dan so you may be on to something.

The Jews are awaiting their Messiah and many Muslims are awaiting the return of the Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, so whoever the A-C is he will be entering a world with minds ripe for deception.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Apologies...
Edited the OP...
Done.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I find one line, in particular, fascinating in St. Seraphim's description of the Anti-Christ, and that's how the A-C will be conceived:

"...through the artificial transfer to her of male seed..."

I mean, Seraphim must have uttered these words in the early 1800s and was ANYONE in the early 1800s talking about artificial insemination? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This guy is not the Anti-Christ... He fits the false prophet part of the prophecy though.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchbox1979

Anti-Christ is supposed to be of Muslim decent, if I remember correctly... Obama is not a Muslim, but I believe his father was...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It is so obvious - it is Barack or his puppeteers.

I think that Barack is just a puppet.

But either way, it is not looking good for the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassman86

He is the false prophet.

Sit back and wait for untold things happening. Or told.

Does anyone still believe that he is a good president?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It is not Obama.
Obama does not represent the world, He represents the US.
The person of power will be a person of the people, probably not a political leader as politics has sides to take and people follow parties.

He will be a man of peace who comes from no where and people will listen to what he has to say.

Possibly a religious person because no one would think the Anti Christ as religious.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassman86
reply to post by lunchbox1979

Anti-Christ is supposed to be of Muslim decent, if I remember correctly... Obama is not a Muslim, but I believe his father was...

Obama was muslim until he was 9. When you read an About Barack Obama's religion. It is very fascinating.

However, the word decent implies that his ancestors are muslim.

The one that I find interesting is the "he will not regard the desire of women." This could mean many things, and limiting it to homosexuality or celebacy is quite narrow minded. Especially since it is the desire of women that won't want him. Not he won't desire women. Perhaps this has to do with Abortion, perhaps this has to do with limiting women's rights. I don't know. Maybe it is a woman. It could be a multitude of things.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
It is not Obama.
Obama does not represent the world, He represents the US.
The person of power will be a person of the people, probably not a political leader as politics has sides to take and people follow parties.

He will be a man of peace who comes from no where and people will listen to what he has to say.

Possibly a religious person because no one would think the Anti Christ as religious.

Also, it says that he will be the 8th ruler (or whatever) and will be from the 7th. I don't know the exact words, however, and I may be mistaken but including the US isn't there 7 great powers that have ruled in history, at least according to the bible. Thus, it could mean that he was the leader of the US (the 7th) and becomes the head of One World Government (the 8th). Not saying BO is the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are Khazar Jews from Georgia. They are not really jews in the since from the 12 tribes they became jewish much later. As a matter of fact a lot of the bankers afflicting the world today are Khazar Jews.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am by no means a scholar of the bible...not even a serious student. More like a pupil.
However, my understanding of the rise of the AC is that he will rise out of a ten nation confederacy ( European Union?) , he will be of Jewish ancestry of the Tribe of Dan.
He MAY be currently involved in local politics even now.....

...just my opinion....

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ropaq50]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join