It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ will be Russian.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why don't you people get it by now!?

YOU are the Anti-Christ, Man IS the Anti-Christ, Humans ARE the evil that roams this earth/world and will bring it to its knees.

We will destroy ourselves, we have been trying for many many many years and one day we will destroy our very being.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by InterWeb]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
Why do you think you'll get "flamed?"

Christian tradition links the final Anti-Christ with the Jewish tribe of Dan so you may be on to something.

That statement doesn't make any sense. The Jews themselves are one of the 12 tribes, Judah. Someone of the tribe of Dan can not be a Jew (they are a Danite), and a Jew cannot be from the tribe of Dan. Most people mistakenly think that all Israelites were Jews. The 10 northern tribes were taken into captivity by the Assyrians and dispersed through Europe, leaving behind the Jews in the land of Judea. Many people here are descended from Israelites and don't even know it. Even the current nation of Israel is quite deceptive. The name of Israel was named on the 10 northern tribes after kingdom split after the death of Solomon. The current nation of Israel should be named Judah since that is who the Jews are descended from. This is also the reason why most can't correctly interpret prophecy, they see a prophecy concerning Israel and assume it must be talking about the Jewish nation, which is not the case, it is most commonly talking of the descendants of the 10 northern tribes, which were prophesied to still be in existence at the endtime (Genesis 49).
This free online book explains everything.....
www.biblical-truth.com...

People have the true scriptural view of Antichrist completely twisted. The term anitChrist is only mentioned 4 times in scripture...

1John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Do any of these scriptures mention some single end time leader? No. John even says after mentioning those who are antichrist...

1JOHN 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Antichrist is someone who comes to learn the truth, then turns from it, thereby refusing/denying Christ to dwell in them (coming in the flesh), rejecting Christ as the messiah, which is what these scriptures are talking about. Listen to what scripture says, not mankind's traditions.

[edit on 7/5/09 by doctorex]

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
bahaimirage.wordpress.com...

This is a great website explaining the history of the coming New World Order of the Bahais. It explains how a Russian official named Dolgorki was later appointed as the Soviet ambassador to Tehran. Not wanting to arouse suspicion about him being an atheist Russian, Dolgorki changed his name to Sheikh Ali Lankarani.

He gradually penetrated the Sheikhiyeh and chose Mirza Ali Mohammad Shirazi as an appropriate person for his sinister objectives. At the beginning he would pretend that he had been impressed by Mirza Ali Mohammad and would be quite humble in front of him and would rush to see him on and off. He would implicitly inject the idea to Mirza Ali Mohammad that he was the Bab (gateway) to all divine sciences, that he was the Bab to the Awaited Imam, and that all should consider him as the Bab…!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
very interesting.

After quickly going through some of the posts above regarding the Anti-Christ it seems to me that allot of the traits connected to the AC were and are still connected with the Son of God, Jesus himself.

The winner of wars writes history. What if the Devil won the battle in Heaven and rules over earth now and polluted our minds with all this mumbo jumbo and he is on his way back?

Could the stories of the 2nd coming mark the return of the Anti-Christ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

I believe that's what THEY want you to believe. In a turnabout way, they will have managed to make people believe that Jesus was the antichrist.

Take a look at this one prophesy by a catholic after Rome supposedly converted to Christianity

www.rogerswebsite.com...

Saint John Chrysostom (died 407): “The world will be faithless and denegerate after
the birth of the Antichrist. Antichrist will be possessed by Satan and be the
illegitimate son of a Jewish woman from the East.”

Now I have heard quite a few Muslims describe Jesus in this way. Is this a coincidence? Absolutely not. It is the 'mystery of iniquity' that we were warned about.

The reason the eleventh horn is diverse from the first 10 kings is because it is no longer seemingly Catholic Christian in nature but Muslim. The Bahai faith is an Islamic faction but it is still the product of the Roman Empire.
edit on 11-1-2011 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I personally would not believe anything the church says as they are shady as it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well the three abrahamic religions have a different view on this antichrist. In Islam, the anti christ has is known to have one eye. He is called the dajjal. Another description is that the word Kufr is written on his forehead. The word means disbeliever. This man also pretends to be the messiah,
Abdullah Bin Umar narrated:
"Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a.""
This dajjal was also capable of miracles.
His coming would be foretold by many signs.
People will stop offering the prayers
Dishonesty will be the way of life
Falsehood will become a virtue
People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains
Usury and bribery will become legitimate
Imbeciles would rule over the wise
Blood of innocents would be shed
Books about the quote "As a man thinketh"
Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
The rulers will be corrupt
The scholars will be hypocrites
Adultery will be rampant
The liars and treacherous will be respected
There will be acute famine at the time
There will be no shame amongst people
Children would challenge their mothers
Youngsters would perform marital relationship with their mothers
Many people would worship Satan
There would be no respect for elder people
Thats just hte islamic view. Personally, I believe we should prepare for the judgement and worry about hell or heaven instead of the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
On the subject of the antichrist...
I doubt that the anti-christ would be muslim, because muslims already believe that Jesus is the messiah (al-masih). Nowhere in their scriptures is it taught that there would be more than one messiah. They await the appearance of Jesus and Mahdi and expect an anti-christ figure.

Furthermore, should the anti-christ turn out to be one eyed (as prophecised in Zechariah 11:17,) then you can be dead sure that the muslims willl immediately identify him as the anti-christ, because muslims also believe that the AC will be blind in the right eye.
Interestingly the same OT verse seems to suggests the anti-christ will be one armed... similar to islamic descriptions of the anti-christ!!!!!

Note : The Mahdi is another important end times figure, but the mahdi is NOT the islamic messiah... as believed by many christians. Interestingly, muslims speculate that the Mahdi would be of ISRAELITE descent... i.e a descendant of Isaac .

Now Im not saying that the AC would be jewish... but one needs to consider this : That jews believe the messiah is yet to come. So I can imagine a scenario where a jewish figure, regardless of nationality - could be a ruthless military leader or a charismatic politician, or both - appears on the scene and wins wars for Israel. He will be hailed as a national hero, thereby winning the hearts of jews the world over. So, the jews who have been awaiting their messiah for thousands of years would welcome such a figure with open arms... And for someone who has popular support, making the claim that he is indeed the messiah shouldn't be difficult.

(This is just my guess, I could be wrong).

Either way, christians and muslims have one thing in common : both believe that in a messiah born of a virgin who will return to slay the anti-christ. The rest are all details.
As long as this is fulfilled, it does not matter if Jesus returns in a blaze of sparkling glory or if he shows up as a mujahideen (holy warrior) clutching an AK.
The end result is the same : the Anti-christ will die at the hands of Jesus.

My two cents.

edit on 14-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: Addition of point about Anti-christ being one eyed.

edit on 14-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: added point about the anti-christ being one armed.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

@Skorpion
If this anti-christ can be a military figure or political leader couldn't he also be a religious figure trying to 'lead people astray'?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

@Skorpion
If this anti-christ can be a military figure or political leader couldn't he also be a religious figure trying to 'lead people astray'?

Nothing prevents the AC from going on to present himself as a religious figure later in his career... but its established in revelations that he would openly wage war against the "saints".
Now, who are these saints?
whoever they may be the Point being that both christians AND muslims expect to be targeted by the AC.

Besides, the bible suggests that anti-christs sidekick - the false prophet would mainly take care of the business of leading people astray.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

But isn't the anti-christ himself a false prophet? Does that mean there are 2 false prophets? 2 enemies to mankind?
edit on 15-1-2011 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
At a rough guess, the "anti-Christ" has so far been, not in any particular order - Ahmedinajad, Ariel Sharon, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush, Tony Blair, Pope Benny, all of the Islamic faith, the little sod in the flat below me...etc...etc.....

See, there are so many predictions of who or what constitutes the "anti-Christ" these days, it's really quite funny.
Besides, wasn't the original "anti-Christ" the Judaic leaders who whined to Pontius so much he gave in and crucified the guy just to keep order? Having someone arrested and crucified to keep your own control seems pretty "anti" to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
At a rough guess, the "anti-Christ" has so far been, not in any particular order - Ahmedinajad, Ariel Sharon, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush, Tony Blair, Pope Benny, all of the Islamic faith, the little sod in the flat below me...etc...etc.....

See, there are so many predictions of who or what constitutes the "anti-Christ" these days, it's really quite funny.
Besides, wasn't the original "anti-Christ" the Judaic leaders who whined to Pontius so much he gave in and crucified the guy just to keep order? Having someone arrested and crucified to keep your own control seems pretty "anti" to me.

How does this antichrist become a Muslim so suddenly?? He could be Christian, Jew, buddhist, hindu any religion!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of the whole situation, with people making crazy preditions about who or what constitutes the mythical "anti-Christ". I wasn't saying the Muslim faith is it, just making the observation that it is just one of many people or organisations so far predicted to be the offender.

In other words, it's all just baloney and religious BS.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by RimDaas

I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of the whole situation, with people making crazy preditions about who or what constitutes the mythical "anti-Christ". I wasn't saying the Muslim faith is it, just making the observation that it is just one of many people or organisations so far predicted to be the offender.

In other words, it's all just baloney and religious BS.

Awkward moment.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join