It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd: Unplugged on UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Haven't seen it yet. I am going to though! Dan Ackroyd is (*&^ awesome! Cheers!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Like the post I'm replying to, this video was a big part of what got me started seriously researching UFOs. It led me to the Disclosure Project, then I started researching to see if good ol' Sgt. Clifford Stone was legit or had been debunked, which led me to ATS. Then I happened upon AlienAgenda's famous yet most controversial and oh so long post (I was one of the ones that had some, um strange, results from his meditation technique...but that is another post for another day.) Since then I am no where near the same person, better IMO
, and my outlook, beliefs, spirituality and life in general will never be the same. I am eternally thankful for my friend "Alien" Ed, his research and accounts and for him letting me borrow his copy of Dan Aykroyd, Unplugged on UFOs.

For around $10 you can't go wrong buying this DVD. It doesn't have super high production value but it is by no means terrible either. It is entertaining, informative and contains good UFO footage and testimony on the subject. it is a great video to show anyone who is interested, undecided, healthily skeptical, freaked out or anyone else that could use some "schoolin'" on the subject.

Buy it!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join