It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have Blue Wormhole Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Being an abductee, I would like to share some of my experiences with the zeta's before our final departure. I have been abducted a multitude of times and the latest was just last month. When I was in the spaceship, I was led to a very comfortable white seat and beside it was an approximate six foot sphere that I could look into and see what looked like the entire realm of space. Billions of stars in the sphere which had an outer layer of a material I could see through.

A zeta moved closer to me and pointed at an area in the sphere. Right after he pointed, a blue wormhole opened up and the hole went down for a second and then weaved back and forth for a couple seconds. When the blue wormhole disappeared, it was if I was sitting on our moon looking down at earth. I must say this was rather a neat experience and I look forward to doing it again. It is now evident to me that the zeta's have this technology and would like to share it with the United States at our meeting place.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why is it that nobody bothers to bring their cell phone camera with them when they're being abducted?

Did they state why you were abducted?

Did they explain the reason for showing you this?

How do you know they are called Zetas?

Do you speak with them?

What have you asked them?

Are you pulling our leg?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

In this post, you said aliens inhabited human bodies. You also claimed to be one of the aliens who would be leaving the earth soon.

Why are you contradicting yourself now by claiming to be only an abductee?

Relevent quote: (emphasis added)

Originally posted by zeta66
We will be leaving via the witch...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Because the OP is making these things up in their head..

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Being abducted for me is like an out-of body experience. Other than the very first time I was abducted, since then it has happened only while I am sleeping. So are they dreams? No... they are much more real and you cannot tell the difference between a daytime activity and these events.

Having said that, I cannot carry my phone and take pictures. Maybe at the meeting place we can but the government is going to have to allow the zeta's in.

I call them zeta's because that is what I have heard other humans call them. They tell me that they are named other names such as Morrigan, Set, Beliel, Azrael, etc. etc.

I can communicate with them very easily. They know our language and have been studying us for years.

I have asked them many things and probably should not say this in a public forum but someone may know this to be truth. They told me that their craft never wrecked on this planet but was shot down and one of the living occupants was later shot in the head. They are afraid to make direct contact for fear that they will be killed.

BTW, I am not pulling your leg. The info will be disclosed soon about our meeting. The main question is, "are they allowed to come?"

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I never did get those GPS coordinates i was after or the time and date. Shame really. It would be nice to go for a 7 year holiday then come back.

I thought the info was being disclosed in a movie not a meeting.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I really don't want to attack you, but:

A quote from your previous thread...by you.

"I did not come into here to receive flames thrown on me. The Zeta's are good guys we have advanced your culture with great advancements in technology over the past 20 years and now it is time to leave you all alone in the universe as a test to see if you can survive without us. I doubt you will. Your population continues to explode and you tramp over all of the other sentient beings on your planet, you still wage wars against each other, some of your people are very rich, others live in shabby tents. I can keep going but you people do not function like an intelligent race."

So you are a Zeta? Or an abductee? You imply you are...both?

You've given us technology? How, if we won't meet with you and we apparently shoot you down and murder those who survived?

If we do not "function like an intelligent race" then why do you care?
How are you "leaving us alone" if we don't even meet with you?

It seems if you actually had all these answers to these questions you would be...how should I say...more "excited" to tell us them?

Or are you just having fun?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

We will be leaving via the real witch. I did not claim to be an alien but I did claim to be a hybrid. Anyway, I may be an alien in a human form as I was abducted at an early age. I do not look like a zeta, I look like a human, so I must be a human. Before you skeptics get this thread blown off of the site, please allow it to remain for at least a little while so the other abductees can read it.

That is why you skeptics are here. To convolute threads and make them senseless so that the moderators yank them off of the site. We have to get more of the abductees on the right page before the meeting. BTW, the date we are leaving will be disclosed in the movie but I will post it anyway before next summer.

We have to be somewhat secretive about this or 4 billion people will show up.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That is why you skeptics are here. To convolute threads and make them senseless so that the moderators yank them off of the site. We have to get more of the abductees on the right page before the meeting. BTW, the date we are leaving will be disclosed in the movie but I will post it anyway before next summer.

Anyway, what does this movie, or Viggo Morteson have to do with the day of departure? Is he a Zeta?

Was the movie written by Zetas?

If it will be disclosed in this movie anyway...why not just post it now?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
4billion huh, i doubt people are that motivated.
But i am, if zetas exist i would like to meet one, i would like a ticket on this ship for me and my family. I believe aliens exist but I have never met an alien of any kind, but i would like to, then i can stop being a skeptic and "know". But until that day i will question everything and try and sort out the ridiculous from the sublime.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Got any Proof? Can you back up any of your claims?
I have the feeling that if you were for real, the FBI,CIA and a dozen other TLAs would be raiding your house already.
Why so cryptic about your info? Why not just present your FACTS and be done with it? Why do you insist on making this a game?

I anticipate that no facts will be forthcoming as you are obviously yet another attention seeker. Prepare for the Ban stick.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They don't do that, only if you're standing holding the smoking gun of proof of some kind.

By why, when we're facing such critical times, are they leaving for 7 years? This is providing amongst the various races of greys visiting, that they are the positive ones. Are they just going to let all the bad stuff predicted, the catastrophes take place?

I don't have full memories, but leaks, as does my son. However in my case, the greys worked with nordic ets. Was it only the greys you saw, or where other species including human type ones involved?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Have you guys ever noticed that the people who start these threads are almost always very new to the site or have joined the same day??
This dude hasn't been here a week yet.HMMMMMM

Next time you have a DREAM bring your camera to bed with you and lets prove what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Like i said before, I am not here trying to convince skeptics that the zeta's are real. I would rather have people believe what they want to believe and find the one's that do believe. Do you know why there is no proof of aliens? It is because they do not want you to have proof yet. A race that is far more advanced knows how to be secretive but in the past made a minor mistake (aka roswell) and learned from it.

We need to spread the message of departure somewhat discreetly so as not to alarm the general public. So far, so good. This is going as planned, many people are aware, and the operation should go very smoothly. Before the actual departure, I will be on Coast to Coast but this is going to occur within a couple days of departure so we are trying to get abductees ready well in advance. The actual year of departure, I will tell you this, is in 2011. I will not disclose the date until my interview with George which will be two days notice. I will also tell you this. The intelligence organizations are probably on top of this so we have nothing to hide from them. It is the general public we are concerned with and how they would react if by some chance this gets out. Did you ever hear the saying, if you are looking for fresh fish don't go shopping in the desert? It is kinda the same thing. The people who believe will be listening to George but I wanta give them a heads up so they can prepare.

We have run practice runs that went perfectly. The next run is for real.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It is now evident to me that the zeta's have this technology and would like to share it with the United States at our meeting place.

Really? Why would they want to share it with the United States? I mean really, why the United States? Other than the fact that you live there and it fits in with what's likely to be your fantasy? Why not some country that's not involved in ransacking the rest of the world or developing phoney pretexts to start or get involved with wars? Why not a country that doesn't have a 'my way or the highway' mentality? Why not share their technology with some 2nd or 3rd country who don't have a history of shafting the rest of the world?

Your post reads like a Hollywood film where it's practically impossible for an American audience to relate to a film not set in America - so the mega-catastrophe has to happen in America, the alien contact has to happen in America focusing on Americans and so on.

America is practically on its knees at the moment because of developments that would have occurred during the period of time you claim the Zetans have been "studying" Americans for years. So they watched the economic crisis go down, America's reluctance to take climate change (even non-man made) seriously, they watched a couple of phoney wars, they watched Hurricane Katrina (and didn't get involved) and everything else that happened over the last few years? And they still want to get involved with America?

To be honest, these Zetans seem like idiots.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You say you will be on Coast to Coast with George Noory but will not give us even a ballpark time frame for that interview. How convenient.
You infer that belief is required. Why would a rational, intelligent being believe anything you say?

Under whose authority are you here proclaiming these things?
I would like to speak with your supervisor.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do only abductees get to depart?
Or "believers" too?

I wasn't aware George Noory booked so far in advance!

Why is everyone departing?
I'm so confused-can't you just make a thread that gives your whole story?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Hey, I never said that the US is the best country in the world to live in, although it might be IDK. I was abducted and I live in the US and the meeting and departure place is in the US and I believe the US may be the best prepared for an event like this. Everyone in the world is invited and all you need is a passport to get here. Our people are not terrorists so they won't blow you up. The rest of the world or most of it is too unstable for an event such as this. Heck, I would have it in downtown Tel Aviv if I thought they could handle it.

BTW, say I am a hoaxer, there are no aliens and nothing happens at the meeting place. We will still have a good time. We will be camping out on miles and miles of US citizen public lands, eating hot-dogs around fires and drinking a few beers. And guess what, you are not invited.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

We are leaving before bad things happen. Most everyone, abductee or not, at meeting place will be safe. In my interview on Coast to Coast I will tell all but everyone should be at the meeting place when I am telling George this stuff. The interview will be two days before departure maybe even the same day. Telepaths do not need me to say anything, they already will know where to be. I just want this on record so that when it happens you can blame the aliens.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Merriman Weir

Hey, I never said that the US is the best country in the world to live in, although it might be IDK. I was abducted and I live in the US and the meeting and departure place is in the US and I believe the US may be the best prepared for an event like this.

Best prepared? In what way? Because America's pop culture is so endemic that people there are ready to believe anything?

Everyone in the world is invited and all you need is a passport to get here.

What? These Zetans who've been "studying America for years" have arranged a meeting point in a country now that's harder to get into than ever, even with a passport? Haven't these Zetans heard of how the Patriot Act(s) made things more difficult for people to get into America?

Haven't your Zetan friends heard of visas and erm, oh yeah, the money it's going to cost getting to America? Do your Zetan friends have to keep their keys on a shoelace around their neck so they don't lose them? Hold up, Gyzurwtx! I'm sure I've forgotten something. Have you seen the keys to the ship? I had the them a minute ago!

Our people are not terrorists so they won't blow you up. The rest of the world or most of it is too unstable for an event such as this.

Do you read your own news? How is America stable? According to half the Americans on this board, they're sitting on a powder keg and polishing their rifles in anticipation. Seriously, what news are you reading other than the Galactic Reporter? America, like a lot of the 1st world, is a mess.

BTW, say I am a hoaxer, there are no aliens and nothing happens at the meeting place. We will still have a good time. We will be camping out on miles and miles of US citizen public lands, eating hot-dogs around fires and drinking a few beers. And guess what, you are not invited.

I'm not crying, really. It's just something in my eye; maybe a piece of space dust or something. ;_;

*turns away and bites fist to stop from crying aloud from disappointment*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join