It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have Blue Wormhole Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
when will you aliens/hybrids learn that ATS is NOT a good place to spread the word? eh?

anyways, good story, too many conflicts.

but, if you guys ever need a hand, feel free to come have a look at me while i sleep. i'm a peaceful individual willing to give a hand if ever needed. No movies, no books, no gatherings, no tickets, no meetings, no strings, just come right in and let's have a tele-chat. Mi casa es su casa.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

There is already a disease affecting American livestock. It comes from feeding cows bovine products. This is common knowledge. It happened last year and there was a recall on the meat and a slaughter of many 'downer cows'. They were serving it to kids at school canteens. Nice!

Also lets not forget Avian Flu. Although im not sure how much of it was found in America, here in Canada (BC) we've had a bunch of chicken and turkey farms culled because of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm curious. What do the zetans look like? Why are they afraid we will hunt them down and kill them or something like that? Did they tell you that a human already did this to them? I did have a strange dream one night so that's the reason I'm curious. Why are they leaving in 2011 and haven't already left if they are afraid of something?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm curious. What do the zetans look like?

Take your pick: a 'Top Trumps' card game Zetan:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbcd7b74fca7.jpg[/atsimg]

or a 24 inch clay head I made whilst in hospital in 1991:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37efe93c4c93.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So you just started a thread today titled:

Alien Riddles: The Real Escape

It was closed by one of the mods. and personally I think you should be banned for T&C violations. For no one that saw the thread here it is:

Hello again: Like I said a few days ago, I have been an abductee for years now and I know that in 2011 we are leaving earth for some time.

I said that I would give out the information just like it was supplied to me in riddles and you should be able to solve them and discern exactly where we are meeting and leaving from. You will also know the date to be there.

So right now, forget about me, forget about this event until 2011. In 2011, I will come back to above top secret and post all the information I have and will obtain up until the date of departure. We will see you all then and I look forward to seeing you at the meeting place!

Zeta66

Ok, to me this sounds like Heavens Gate cult type propaganda spouting.

Solve this riddle and it will tell you the date and place to meet so we can leave the earth. Drink the Kool-aid and you will go off the earth.

I exaggerated a little but to me that is what it is starting to sound like. That is a T&C violation.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm curious. What do the zetans look like? Why are they afraid we will hunt them down and kill them or something like that? Did they tell you that a human already did this to them? I did have a strange dream one night so that's the reason I'm curious. Why are they leaving in 2011 and haven't already left if they are afraid of something?

The zetans are the grays that were found outside Roswell in the US. They come in peace and are not here yet in the physical realm. They fear that our fear of them would lead authorities to kill them. As I stated before, their craft was shot down and one living zetan was killed. Abductees are leaving in 2011, the zetans are not living here but closely watching.

Zeta66

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
So you just started a thread today titled:

Alien Riddles: The Real Escape

It was closed by one of the mods. and personally I think you should be banned for T&C violations. For no one that saw the thread here it is:

Hello again: Like I said a few days ago, I have been an abductee for years now and I know that in 2011 we are leaving earth for some time.

I said that I would give out the information just like it was supplied to me in riddles and you should be able to solve them and discern exactly where we are meeting and leaving from. You will also know the date to be there.

So right now, forget about me, forget about this event until 2011. In 2011, I will come back to above top secret and post all the information I have and will obtain up until the date of departure. We will see you all then and I look forward to seeing you at the meeting place!

Zeta66

Ok, to me this sounds like Heavens Gate cult type propaganda spouting.

Solve this riddle and it will tell you the date and place to meet so we can leave the earth. Drink the Kool-aid and you will go off the earth.

I exaggerated a little but to me that is what it is starting to sound like. That is a T&C violation.

-Kdial1

Sorry, for doing that. These threads just get too long for the average person to sit and read through. The moderator did the right thing and it won't happen again from me. This is not a cult like I said before no one is going to get hurt or die or ask to commit suicide or anything crazy like that. I just have a lot of information that the average person is unaware of concerning the grays and departure.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

I'm curious. What do the zetans look like?

Take your pick: a 'Top Trumps' card game Zetan:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbcd7b74fca7.jpg[/atsimg]

or a 24 inch clay head I made whilst in hospital in 1991:

This clay head is a fair representation. The eyes are a little small but the head is the correct shape and the color is close. I would give it a B+ for describing what a zetan really looks like.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta66
Being abducted for me is like an out-of body experience. Other than the very first time I was abducted, since then it has happened only while I am sleeping. So are they dreams? No... they are much more real and you cannot tell the difference between a daytime activity and these events.

Having said that, I cannot carry my phone and take pictures. Maybe at the meeting place we can but the government is going to have to allow the zeta's in.

I call them zeta's because that is what I have heard other humans call them. They tell me that they are named other names such as Morrigan, Set, Beliel, Azrael, etc. etc.

I can communicate with them very easily. They know our language and have been studying us for years.

I have asked them many things and probably should not say this in a public forum but someone may know this to be truth. They told me that their craft never wrecked on this planet but was shot down and one of the living occupants was later shot in the head. They are afraid to make direct contact for fear that they will be killed.

BTW, I am not pulling your leg. The info will be disclosed soon about our meeting. The main question is, "are they allowed to come?"

Hello Zeta,
I am wondering, can you tell me what these entities look like that you speak to? The reason I am asking you this, is the names you say they told you, Azrael, and Belial, Set. Well, these are all names of demons.

Now, I am a "witch" or wiccan, and as I dont delve into the dark side, and really dont believe in the christian aspect of demons. But it does set off a red light. I'm also not saying demons are what they are, or even evil for that matter. It's just that all of these names are from a certain aspect.

Belial is demon of lies and guilt. He controls the elements of earth and reigns over the Earth demons and he's a prince of hell. According to christians.

Azrael is an angel of death. When not the active destroyer, he was chained between two stone pillars, spending his time with only himself basked in the cold ignorance of God, forgotten. At least, that's how it was until the day Lucifer came and set him free...

Set is also a god of chaos, darkness, storms, wasteland.
Satanist usually belong to Church of Satan or Temple of Set. Anton Levay was a member.
Anyhoo, are you seeing the connection at all, or am I just being silly?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This clay head is a fair representation. The eyes are a little small but the head is the correct shape and the color is close. I would give it a B+ for describing what a zetan really looks like.

Yeah, well funnily enough back in 1991 I didn't make it with you in mind. I was trying to recreate the face from the front of the Strieber's Communion book without actually having the book with me in hospital.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Hello Zeta,
I am wondering, can you tell me what these entities look like that you speak to? The reason I am asking you this, is the names you say they told you, Azrael, and Belial, Set. Well, these are all names of demons.

Not that it's aimed towards me, but I don't think you're being silly as it was pretty obvious right from the start. I think Zeta66 intentionally used Morrigan, Azrael, Belial and so on because eventually their story will develop so that a lot of religious/supernatural figures will have, for good or bad, have been aliens all along.

Either that or Zeta66 takes the rest of the board for idiots and thinks that no one will be familiar with those names.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
[]

Hello Zeta,

Now, I am a "witch" or wiccan, and as I dont delve into the dark side, and really dont believe in the christian aspect of demons. But it does set off a red light. I'm also not saying demons are what they are, or even evil for that matter. It's just that all of these names are from a certain aspect.

Belial is demon of lies and guilt. He controls the elements of earth and reigns over the Earth demons and he's a prince of hell. According to christians.

Azrael is an angel of death. When not the active destroyer, he was chained between two stone pillars, spending his time with only himself basked in the cold ignorance of God, forgotten. At least, that's how it was until the day Lucifer came and set him free...

Set is also a god of chaos, darkness, storms, wasteland.
Satanist usually belong to Church of Satan or Temple of Set. Anton Levay was a member.

That is interesting..are you saying that the zetans who abduct me are demons according to Christians??? If that is the case no one will show up at the meeting and departure place as they will be too scared.

Thank you for this info, I am going to do some homework.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

Yes, dear, the names are on the internet for you to research for yourself
I just thought you might want to know, as these name jumped out at me when you mentioned them.
But then, I might just be reading too much into it, what's in a name, right?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Ive always been curious as to why people give these "aliens" human names.

I mean, logically if religion was kept out of it, it would be more likely that they had names like Xilbert or Zohlinzarinixilixxzba..... dont ask me how to pronounce that last one

To me its almost as if people want to have a religious/human connection to these stories that way more people will relate and to make it more believable.

on a side note, my sister is also a wiccan so Im just giving a shout out. WOOOO

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Ive always been curious as to why people give these "aliens" human names.

I mean, logically if religion was kept out of it, it would be more likely that they had names like Xilbert or Zohlinzarinixilixxzba..... dont ask me how to pronounce that last one

To me its almost as if people want to have a religious/human connection to these stories that way more people will relate and to make it more believable.

on a side note, my sister is also a wiccan so Im just giving a shout out. WOOOO

WOOO..shoutout backatcha!

Yes, I agree, from what Ive read from abductees or contactees, they always have some Trekkie name for the entities. I guess George or Bob wouldnt cut it, would it? By the way isnt Xilbert a cartoon character? Oh, that's Dilbert, nvm.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The zetans are the grays that were found outside Roswell in the US. They come in peace and are not here yet in the physical realm. They fear that our fear of them would lead authorities to kill them. As I stated before, their craft was shot down and one living zetan was killed. Abductees are leaving in 2011, the zetans are not living here but closely watching.

Zeta66

Hang on, they were found outside Roswell, yet they are not here in the physical realm?

How were they found if they are not yet here in the physical realm?

You also claimed in another thread that you became a hybrid when your blood was mixed with that of a Zetan and shot back into your arm. How could this be done if they were not yet in the physical realm?

Can you say the word 'Contradiction'?

IRM

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I think Zeta66 intentionally used Morrigan, Azrael, Belial and so on because eventually their story will develop so that a lot of religious/supernatural figures will have, for good or bad, have been aliens all along.

Either that or Zeta66 takes the rest of the board for idiots and thinks that no one will be familiar with those names.

That's exactly what's happening MW! We've seen these naive mistakes so many times on this board now. Just for once it would be a pleasant surprise if we got a charlatan that was new and original. Unfortunately, most of them are so very passé... I kind of feel embarrassed for them.

Zeta66 has shown time and time again, the clear intention to lie and mislead. I can't help wondering why the Mods have not closed down this and all the other threads he/she has started. They are blatant T&C violations after all.

IRM

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
That's exactly what's happening MW!

Heh! I just got my other post in before the classic 'really?!? oh, wow I didn't know!' response. Which possibly might branch off into 'hey guys! It looks like the aliens are lying to me too! I'm a victim of a hoax in the same way you are!'

We've seen these naive mistakes so many times on this board now. Just for once it would be a pleasant surprise if we got a charlatan that was new and original. Unfortunately, most of them are so very passé... I kind of feel embarrassed for them.

I'm not saying this is definitely applicable to Zeta66, but what you say about 'charlatans' does hold to a pattern that's evident in hoaxing, a pattern which inevitably is the downfall of the hoaxer. What often happens is that a hoaxer misjudges their own intelligence for some reason - maybe they're used to be the smartest kid in the room, but don't realise how small that room may be - and their hoax is ultimately limited by their (lack of) intelligence. Simply put, because it's 'fool proof to them' and they lack the ability to see the flaws in a hoax themselves, they assume there aren't any and that others won't be. It's a kind of paradox: you can never actually be smarter than you actually are, and inevitably someone will always be smarter than you.

That actually goes for everyone one in this thread, not just suspected hoaxers! That said, it's really only an issue if someone is trying to pull the wool over someone else's eyes.

Zeta66 has shown time and time again, the clear intention to lie and mislead. I can't help wondering why the Mods have not closed down this and all the other threads he/she has started. They are blatant T&C violations after all.

IRM

Well, it's in 'the Gray Area', so it's not taken too seriously.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Zeta66

Hang on, they were found outside Roswell, yet they are not here in the physical realm?

How were they found if they are not yet here in the physical realm?

You also claimed in another thread that you became a hybrid when your blood was mixed with that of a Zetan and shot back into your arm. How could this be done if they were not yet in the physical realm?

Can you say the word 'Contradiction'?

IRM

You people keep biting at straws. Looking for any minor inconsistency that you can play upon. The Roswell aliens of course were here in the physical realm but the millions of other zetans obviously are not. I have said a couple times that the Roswell incident was a mistake and will not happen again.

As for me being injected with zetan blood. I stand firm. I was abducted as a youngster and given the injection. I said I believe I am a hybrid but I don't know this for sure. And I said most of my abductions occur in the ethereal realm.

The zetans are going to use their wormhole technology to come here fast and take us when we are at the meeting place. The planet we are going to is much more pleasant than earth and there is no disease, wars, spiders, snakes, biting insects, viruses etc etc. or predators that have to kill other things in order to survive. These things exist in the physical realm of the lower levels. And the earth is level 4 of 14.

Picture 14 planets lined up in a row from top to bottom. The bottom planet would be considered by many religions to be hell. As you move up, each planet gets better until you reach maximum utopia of level 14. The zetans are level 12.

Zeta66

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

Your story has more holes in it then swiss cheese.
As for the part where the so-called other planet they are taking people to,what if some people are not afraid of snakes and spiders and insects and study them???
I guess the zetans only want ignorant people.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join