It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange symbols on mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Found this on Coast to Coast AM web site at: www.coasttocoastam.com...
Some strange markings on this mirror. Does anyone have any idea what they could be?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
the piramid with the eye..seems pretty masonic/iluminatish..but why would anyone do this? the other symbols look kinda asian,well i dont know anything but its really interesting so im looking forward to people seeing this

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Hi. It looks like the eye of God, and reference to some sort of name. Perhaps, someone was trying to summon a spirit through their mirror.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I dont know.

I get the feeling that quite some time ago somebody got bored and decided to scribble some symbols that they knews about, knowing that one day it would be seen again, leaving the viewers to wonder what the symbols mean.

Sort of a long drawn out prank if you will.

As for the symbols them selves, well the top one, the pyramid with the eye in the middle, seems to represent the all seeing eye. A similar symbol is found on the back of the one dollar bill.

The rest of the symbols I am really not sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Could also be a ward to prevent said demonic entities from coming through the mirror.

Mirrors have long been regarded as portals in certain circles.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I did it. I was tired of the mirror steaming up after a shower. The cheap little electrically heated jobbies just dont work. SOOOOOOOOOO.

DING! IDEA!

I will summon a fire demon (a very tiny one
) to come only as far as the mirror. this will perpetually heat my mirror and the steam problem will go away! Now I can shave without hassle!

BTW,

I'm a smart @**!

No disrespect, just the way my mind works! Cheers!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Someone should email the guy and have him get the marks DNA tested. Looks brownish in color, which could very well be dried blood.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Could also be a ward to prevent said demonic entities from coming through the mirror.

Mirrors have long been regarded as portals in certain circles.

But would it work BEHIND the mirror? Wouldn't you put it ON the mirror? I suppose it would still work, I'm not sure... I don't know much about magic.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I do thank you all for your replys. I was kinda curious about this one. The eye symbol I got right away... but the others I wasn't sure about at all and thought that maybe someone had seen symbols like this before.

Thanks again for all your replies!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
not sure if someone took their thumb or a large brush, but it looks lie it was painted with the same varnish used on the rest of the wall.
As for what it means...
I've made some weird looking doodles behind things that didn't thin would be moved for awhile, or signed my name or other nonsense.
Sometimes it's fun just to mess with people.
It may hav also been done by the person who posted the picture.
I don't think it really means anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

As for what it means...
I've made some weird looking doodles behind things that didn't thin would be moved for awhile, or signed my name or other nonsense.
Sometimes it's fun just to mess with people.
It may hav also been done by the person who posted the picture.
I don't think it really means anything.

Your probably right RuneSpider. I guess its just more fun to make it into something more than it is. I love creepy old houses and finding strange things in them.

top topics

join