It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel demands Madoffs release or it is all out WAR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Russian Intelligence reports are stating today that Israel’s incoming right-wing Nationalist Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has ‘ordered’ President Obama to release disgraced Wall Street investor Bernard Madoff or ‘risk full and total war’.

According to these reports, Madoff was the chief financier for a vast Israeli spy and sabotage network set up by former Israeli Security Agency (Shin Bet) director Jacob Perry (Yaakov Peri) who ‘transformed’ himself into one of America’s most powerful businessman and led what FSB sources call the смертоносная шатия 7 [English translation roughly means “Murderous/Fatal Gang of 7”]

Release madoff or risk war.

OK, there is a good deal of Slant to this article, and it needs to be taken with a grain of salt, or even a heaping shovel full, but it is worth considering. Conspiracies abound and Israeli influence on US politics is quite clear in the case of recent NIC candidate Charles Freeman, who recently stated:

“The libels on me and their easily traceable email trails show conclusively that there is a powerful lobby determined to prevent any view other than its own from being aired, still less to factor in American understanding of trends and events in the Middle East. The tactics of the Israel Lobby plumb the depths of dishonor and indecency and include character assassination, selective misquotation, the willful distortion of the record, the fabrication of falsehoods, and an utter disregard for the truth. The aim of this Lobby is control of the policy process through the exercise of a veto over the appointment of people who dispute the wisdom of its views, the substitution of political correctness for analysis, and the exclusion of any and all options for decision by Americans and our government other than those that it favors.”

It is also interesting to note that Congressional leaders a short time ago rebuffed the White House’s attempt to name all lobbyists and their financial connection to US political, economic and military power centers. The fact that Madoff plead guilty avoids a trial, which would have lead to many names being brought out in court. All of this is now carefully being kept from public view. Do you wonder what they are hiding?

SR

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Who they gonna go to war with.... USA supplies them all their money. Biting the hand that feeds doesn't give you long in the survival stakes.

SR

link   
Double post sorry.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by SR]

link   
reply to post by Terapin

By: Sorcha Faal,

The hoax queen strikes again.

I was guessing it would be her / him when the first two words quoted were "Russian Intelligence...".

SR

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The fact that the whole article = logical fail if you actually sat down and thought about it would of been the first hint as well. It would be mass suicide on the Israeli's part.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal.

Says it all really.

Sorry, but as a news source, Sorcha Faal's stuff ranks alongside the Beano.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As I stated, the article should be taken with a heaping shovel full of salt. It is indeed quite slanted, as I stated in my OP. That does not mean that the Israeli influence on US politics is non existent.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oh Sorcha.

Anyway, besides her contribution, I will say I've read and heard much regarding the opinions of Madoff by his "non-jewish" counterparts.
Obviously this man is a psychopath it doesn't matter what color or religion or gender he may be.
However, there are people out there (mainly in Palm Beach) who like to not let others forget he was Jewish and therefore "got what was coming to him".-whatever that means...
I have also spoken to some Israeli's who say (and I'll take this with a grain of salt myself) that there are many Israelis who are worried that the American public will begin to view them in an unfavorable light.

I also don't doubt the Israeli lobby would also like to do anything whatsoever to villify the view of the Middle East, IMHO.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

interesting thread indeed.
no comments on the source but the question "what will happen to mr. Madoff is important". I am sure that he knows a lot too much. it really could be the reason for pleading guilty.

let's watch what will happen to him.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Terapin

By: Sorcha Faal,

The hoax queen strikes again.

I was guessing it would be her / him when the first two words quoted were "Russian Intelligence...".

Indeed... Hoax master work in progress...

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think he'll be killed before being given the slightest chance to blow the top of this situation, if he pleads guilty and doesnt rat people out then he's being paid off, i hope the investors drag his wife through the mud for the money shes got, [ill-mannered comment removed]

It wouldnt suprise me if this was true irrespective of the article and author it sounds like a typical zionist/jew approach for the back stabbing theif to the be released, he should have every dollar [ill-mannered comment removed] for the crimes he's comminted against the worlds economy.

Mod Note: Profanity – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It is insane! Not the artile - it is just usual hoax. But that there are people who bielive this stuff. Israel has influence on US politics - yes it does. Israeli president giving orders to US? No he can't. Some people would disregard truth just to smear Israel - yes they would.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Give over, USA bend over every time Israhell say "bend over", this may not be true however the idea is very much possible thanks to how the American government have sucked on a Israhell phallice for umpteen numbers of years.

You know what, just for you i hope Israhell go to war with Iran and drag the United Sorry States of America into the beginning of the end of thier super power status, "In Russia We Trust" im guessing will read on various US materials.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by psworx

Yes, every time Israel wants something,US gives. Like, US relesed Israeli spy Pollard that all Israeli PMs asked for. Israel got all F-22s it asked. Israel sells all weapons they want to China,without asking US first. Israel just now sold UAVs to the same Russia that you trust despite US pressure. You want me to continue?
Now i do not say Israel does not influence US, it does and its influence is pretty big. No need to exaggerate though. US can (and should) stand for its interests. And US can (and does) pressure and influence Israel to much grater extent then Israel can pressure/influence US. So you should not panic.

SR

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by psworx
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Give over, USA bend over every time Israhell say "bend over", this may not be true however the idea is very much possible thanks to how the American government have sucked on a Israhell phallice for umpteen numbers of years.

You know what, just for you i hope Israhell go to war with Iran and drag the United Sorry States of America into the beginning of the end of thier super power status, "In Russia We Trust" im guessing will read on various US materials.

No the problem is and we all know it let's not beat around the bush here, Militant muslims can't let the House of Saud be demonised as the protectors of Mecca and Medina and root of Islam.

To demonise the House Of Saud is un-islamic, To talk about the extreme amounts of bullsh*t the Saudis have been pushing for years on the west would unite people against Islam just as much the Zionists.

That's why they become obessed at blaming the jews and zionists for all the worlds problems and down play Islamic involvement when in reality the House Of Saud are using the USA just as much as the Israelis are for their own purpose. You project all your hate and fear into one side so the flack and attention is taken off your own and so you's can try abd paint yourselves as the good guys.

Let's make it clear, I aint excusing the Isrealis or AIPAC here either but people aren't stupid alot of us see exacatly what's going on.

When in reality it's the same sh*t different day.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by SR]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That Sorcha Faal is absolutely insane..

Does anyone think she's Russian government sponsored?

new topics

top topics

join