It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent Application for Human Eyebeam Detection System Now Available on U.S. Patent Office Web Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A psychiatrist has developed a system to detect the electromagnetic energy emitted by the human eye. He claims the eye emits energy, and that humans have an electromagnetic field.

Noted psychiatrist and author Colin A. Ross, M.D., today announced his patent application for a system to detect the electromagnetic energy emitted by the human eye. Dr. Ross has been researching a new science and medicine focused on the human body's electromagnetic field, which will be detailed in an upcoming book, "Human Energy Fields."

In his research, Dr. Ross has discovered proof that the eye emits electromagnetic energy that he calls an "eyebeam." He calls his invention an Electromagnetic Beam Detection System for which he has filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. v

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I can believe the part of the eye, I drive a car with dark windows. no one can see me inside. And usually when I look at a person (driving in town under 25mph of course) who's walking on the side of the road, usually they will turn around and look straight into where my eyes would be if they were able to see me in the car.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What's your opinion on this? Btw.. He has applied for the Randi $1 million challenge as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Everybody knows that the James Randy 1 Million Dollar offer is Fake. His offer is 1 million dollars in zero coupon bonds that aren't worth the paper they are printed on, and if someone is fool enough to think that those zero coupon bonds that is from a company going defunct at the moment he buys them from them is going to be worth 1 million dollars 40 years down the road, then the rest of us have some swamp land in Greenland that we want to sell.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
People have filed patents for time machines as well. So lets just wait and see. I really doubt the eye emits energy.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I always thought I was a Superman, but now that I can shoot beams out of my eyes I have proof.

According to Dr. Ross' application, the electromagnetic beam detection system can be used as a switch and can turn on or off any electrical device.

Now THAT would be cool. Just to look at something and turn it on or off. No more remote controls, just look at the TV and change the channel, turn it up or down. For an old couch potato like me, this is a dream come true.

Nice find, I hope it comes true.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I'm one of the first people on ATS to post about the whole Randi challenge to be a fake.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
you recon if i patent existance i would lawfully be god??

I think turning things off by the use of death stares is a bit much to take in, how much would we need to beam out of our peepers for that too happen??

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Hey, it's entirely possible. I actually saw something like this back in... it was 2005 or 2006...

I was in Toronto, sitting at a table eating lunch. There was another guy sitting across from me...

That's when another dude walked up beside our table, gave the guy across from me eye contact, then it was like their eyes were locked. The guy sitting across from me freaked out, as his eyes turned blood red and he couldn't look away, even though he was trying pretty hard. It was like there was a beam or something connecting their eyes.

Once it was over, the guy sitting across from me ran off with blood shot eyes, and I never saw him again.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
turning on such a light would be hazardess for guests to your home..

i would hate to remeber the locations of light switches in a room, to peer into the dark at them to make it to the bathroom.

top topics

join