It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Protesters 'Will Try to Bring London to Standstill'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

I see nothing wrong with graffiti, anyway, especially on a building owned by a big business. I suspect that's what that building was- or a bank. But since neither of us know, you and I can't assume what building they defaced. You can't assume that was a small shop owned by a regular Joe. So your anger is unfounded.

It's the lack of imagination that annoys me about that graffiti, not where its sprayed. It just adds to the perception that anarchists are, well, anarchic philistines.

100 anarchists hell bent on taking on the better trained and equipped riot police in pitch battle will achieve nothing in particular. However, those same 100 dispersed across London and ready to go into action in unusual and economically disruptive ways and all co-ordinated to a particular time, then you achieve a greater effect than a direct confrontation ever would

Sun Tzu is just as relevant in anarchic tactics...do what the enemy least expects

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

100 anarchists hell bent on taking on the better trained and equipped riot police in pitch battle will achieve nothing in particular. However, those same 100 dispersed across London and ready to go into action in unusual and economically disruptive ways and all co-ordinated to a particular time, then you achieve a greater effect than a direct confrontation ever would

100 is an understatement. Try a few thousand and you'll be closer to the mark.
Trust me the bankers have every right to be afraid.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Let's hope the opposition and the suces will be as big as the Battle At Seattle... Because since then, we had NO VICTORY against them. NONE.

Marching doesn't do anything. People still vote for globalists puppets like Obama, they continue with their agenda, the police are still brainwashed morans who beat us up while their own rights are being trashed and their own children's futures are being destroyed.

COPS. WAKE THE FARK UP. GO WITH THE PEOPLE AND HANG THE BANKERS.

Why do you think people protest? Because THEY DON'T WANT THIS SHIAT TO HAPPEN. Still you STOP US. Therefore, you're the army of the dictatorship who don't listen to us.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I just came back from the demonstration in Berlin, which was (mostly) peaceful, although more than 30.000 people showed up (probably they'll give a lower number in the press).

Anyways, there were people of all ages and social classes, not just "extremists". Good to see so many people taking a stand!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join