It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart Sibrel on Coast To Coast AM last night: Wow! Just... Wow!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Anyone find those 2,600 boxes, or 13,000 "missing" original tapes of EVERY Apollo mission?
Now why would anyone be suspicious that NASA faked the Apollo moon landings?

Some of the telemetry tapes were recovered at Curtin University of Technology in Australia. 15 minutes of the original slow scan TV images (before conversion) were recorded in 8mm and are available on DVD.
www.honeysucklecreek.net...

[edit on 23-3-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Only the original Apollo 11 pre-conversion transmissions are missing. Scan converted video of all of the transmissions are avaliable. The only difference between the originals and the converted versions is the quality.

Originals of the other Apollo missions are available.

The tapes were sent from Goddard to a storage facility of the National Archives in late 1969. This kind of transfer is standard for government records, whether contracts, memos, photographs or space telemetry. Among the 2,614 boxes of Apollo mission tapes that went to the facility, the original Apollo 11 may have been among them. Between 1975 and 1979, NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center recalled all but two of the 2,614 boxes. The remaining two boxes included telemetry tapes from Apollo 9, leading engineers to believe that these shipments contained most of the Apollo related materials. First-generation copies of the converted video from Apollo 11 as well as other first-generation copies and some original versions of the converted video for the Apollo 12 through Apollo 17 flights are still in NASA Johnson Space Center's Informational Resources Directorate's video vault in Houston.

First-generation copies of the converted video from Apollo 11 as well as other first-generation copies and some original versions of the converted video for the Apollo 12 through Apollo 17 flights are still in NASA Johnson Space Center's Informational Resources Directorate's video vault in Houston.
www.spacedaily.com...

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I heard the Punnett/Sibrel interview on streamlink and I think Punnett dropped the topic too early. Sibrel had some strong points he was making and a heck of a lot more. Plenty of material for a full C2C show.

I'm open-minded to all the possibilities. One thing for sure is that NASA is in the business of hiding things.

Many Nazi scientists were brought over and taken into NASA. It is possible that the moon landings were faked. There was sufficient technology available to fake them.

The Fox doc years ago was very strong and I've seen footage of the press conference immediately following the Apollo 11 mission in which the astronauts seemed visibly afraid to say anything. They were all mentally rehearsing what they were about to say as if they didn't want to slip up. Very suspicious.

I find John Lear another fascinating guy who says there is a secret military space program that is very advanced. I visited Cape Canaveral a few years ago and the whole complex seemed like it was set up for tourists and just a Disney-type front of pure propaganda. I tend to think Lear is right when he says there is a secret space program.

Sibrel didn't come off as a "nut" at all, in the Punnett interview.

Again, NASA is hiding something. What it is about the moon they don't want us to know, is the real question.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Text Black
Bart Sibrel and all his and others Apollo Moon Hoax claims
are completely factually debunked here at: www.clavius.org

Also go to youtube and enter 'bart sibrel debunked' and find many videos debunking all his claims..

Did you catch when he was confronted on air by a caller about this video on you tube that proves he deliberately cheats by doctoring apollo clips on his movies? www.youtube.com...

He tried to weasel out of it by claiming he had never watched this and the other videos from that particular apollo flight, even though clearly the footage is on and doctored on his own video he sells! A bald faced lie!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The Fox doc years ago was very strong

That "documentary" has been debunked point by point many times:
www.badastronomy.com...
homepages.wmich.edu...
www.clavius.org...

and I've seen footage of the press conference immediately following the Apollo 11 mission in which the astronauts seemed visibly afraid to say anything.

That's not the impression I got, but then again anyone is bound to be a little wierd after being cooped up in quarantine for weeks.

I visited Cape Canaveral a few years ago and the whole complex seemed like it was set up for tourists and just a Disney-type front of pure propaganda.

Having grown up there, having witnessed well over a hundred launches there, having many family members who worked there, I can promise it's not "propaganda." Let me guess, you went to the commercial "visitor center" right? That place got "disney-fied" years ago and it is under the auspices of Delaware North. It does tours OF NASA but it is NOT NASA itself. Local residents occasionally got the opportunity to take real tours of NASA during open house days, without the commercial nonsense. As in, walking through the actual launch control center, stepping just inside the VAB, walking through the various space station checkout facilities (not just the windowed rooms overhead), driving their own cars right up to the final gate in front of the launch pad with a shuttle on it, etc. You could also tour the air force station block house where Alan Shepard launched without paying a dime. Now it's a watered down tour conducted by Delaware North.

I tend to think Lear is right when he says there is a secret space program.

I've seen the space shuttle on orbit a number of times in my telescope, it doesn't dock to secret space stations, contrary to lear's claims.

Again, NASA is hiding something. What it is about the moon they don't want us to know, is the real question.

I have yet to see any strong evidence of that.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Only the original Apollo 11 pre-conversion transmissions are missing. Scan converted video of all of the transmissions are avaliable. The only difference between the originals and the converted versions is the quality.

Originals of the other Apollo missions are available.

Wrong -- all 13,000 original tapes from EVERY Apollo mission are "missing". And none of them have been found either -- in Australia or Goddard where they were last seen. At 15 minutes per tape, 3,000+ hours represents a hell of a lot more than "only the original Apollo 11 pre-conversion transmissions."

And the only difference between the originals and the converted versions is the quality?
LOL -- is that all? Otherwise, did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

I love hearing all the excuses and justifications for NASA "losing" more than 2,600 BOXES AND 13,000 ORIGINAL TAPES OF EVERY APOLLO MISSION! La-de-da -- stuff happens. No big deal.

NASA Searching for Moon Landing Tapes
NASA launches official search for more than 13,000 original tapes of Apollo moon missions

WASHINGTON, Aug. 16, 2006
(AP) Red-faced because the best pictures of its glory days are missing, NASA said Tuesday it was launching an official search for more than 13,000 original tapes of the historic Apollo moon missions.

What's missing are the never-before-broadcast clear original videos -- not the grainy converted pictures the world watched on television more than three decades ago.

The tapes aren't lost, insists the NASA official put in charge of the search. But he doesn't know where they are.

Most likely they are somewhere at the sprawling Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., which misplaced the tapes originally. But they also could be stored somewhere else.

The original video, taken directly from the moon and beamed to deep space network observatories in Australia, has never been seen by the general public or even NASA officials.

The entire world watched fuzzy, ghostlike images of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walking on the moon. But only a handful of technicians saw the good stuff live, sharp enough to see Armstrong's reflection in Aldrin's faceplate, said Stan Lebar, the retired Apollo television camera manager.

"The quality ... is two, three or four times better than we ever saw," said Richard Nafzger, a senior engineer at Goddard who on Tuesday was put in charge of the search effort.

The original tapes played 10 frames per second in Australia, Nafzger said. But television needed 60 frames per second so each picture was repeated six times and "you'd see ghosting," he said.

Until Tuesday, the search for the tapes was a spare-time deal and retirement hobby for Nafzger and the 81-year-old Lebar -- not anything organized. Now with news reports of the lost tapes and NASA wanting data for its new lunar missions, the agency ordered a search of its cosmic attics.

Nafzger hopes the hunt can be wrapped up in under six months with five workers and a bit of travel. Stored in more than 2,000 boxes, each tape lasts only 15 minutes. Everything from all 11 missions -- from launch to splashdown -- is on the videos, Lebar said.

There are 15 reels (three boxes) for just Apollo 11's stay on the moon, Lebar said.

"It's the whole history of the entire mission, of everything that went on," Lebar said.

www.cbsnews.com...

BTW, anyone who believes clavius.org or badastronomy.com deserves all the government propaganda and disinformation you'll get from the Never A Straight Answer agency.

It's like going to 911myths.com to figure out what happened on 9/11.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well ... I for one hope that the moon landings DID happen. I cant say for sure now that they did, but I hope so. I dont know what it means for all of you guys, but for me its a hell of a lot more important than just another place to visit. When I first saw the footage of the Lunar Landing, I wept. I was about six years old when I first saw it on some documentary. I mean I knew about it from kids books on space and stuff like that, but untill I saw it in motion I guess I never really understood the impact of it. I would say that from a psychological perspective, its one of , if not the most important moments in history in my opinion. Heh , 1969 was the first access code I ever set on my first mobile phone at the age of 14 years old for christs sake. Ever since I can remember , I considered that space was the only place where you could take the pioneer spirit, the thirst for expirience and knowlege that defines us, that we had never really been to . Of course age and aquisition of information mean that now I know we could just as easily take a good look at the oceans of earth for that feeling of fresh ground being broken, but space flight, interplanetary travel... I mean can you actualy imagine how breathtaking it would be to actualy be standing on the MOON ? To look at earth from that distance... hell , maybe if I saw the Earth rising over a grey horizon, maybe I could learn to love this planet again. I think thats what affects me so deeply about the entire idea of the Moon landing. Anyway , I really hope it happened... I think I would actualy have a nervous breakdown if it were proven beyond all doubt that it was a hoax.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

TrueBrit, I don't want to contribute to your nervous breakdown, but you should listen to that famous British playwright who wrote, "All the world's a stage."

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I am familiar with that phrase, and I understand your intent in pointing it out. But Im in the frame of mind where unless I see some real proof, not lone nutcases but actual irrefutable scientific evidence which says it did not happen, Im going to continue to run on the assumption that it did. The worlds a better place with a moon landing in its history, and I would have no excuse not to annihalate a large portion of it with kitchen ware if I found out its all fake. Best leave that till the proof is made of iron eh ?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You probably won't consider this proof, but do you really think astronauts went to the moon in this warped-walled and gold duct-tape contraption (actual Apollo 11 lunar photo) that isn't even smudged or singed and looks like a second-grade papier maché project?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ed0033f0e03.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

heh , I will grant you , that thing does look like something you could rig up in your back yard
!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

now you're just being dishonest. i pointed out to you that some of the tapes were found in australia, specifically ones containing flight telemetry data. THAT is why there are so many tapes - most are just the life signs of the spacecraft during its long journey. Therefore the tapes ARE Apollo 11 specific.. This was pointed out to you already, but you're not interested in the truth and you're trying to deceive those with honest questions. No wonder you have a problem with any independant website that exposes such lies.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Apollo TV tapes: the search continues
by Leonard David
SPACE.com Senior Space Writer
November 3, 2006

Vintage Apollo space missions tapes uncovered at a university in Western Australia are not what a team of experts are trying to locate.

"These aren't the tapes we're looking for," said John Sarkissian, operations scientist at the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization's (CSIRO) Parkes Radio Observatory in Parkes, Australia.

www.collectspace.com...

Now who's being dishonest?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Now who's being dishonest?

You are. You know full well they're looking for the video from the moon walk, NOT telemetry data. They found telemetry data, but that is not what they're looking for. Now you've resorted to selectively quoting information to distort the truth. I call that lying.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
Having grown up there, having witnessed well over a hundred launches there, having many family members who worked there, I can promise it's not "propaganda."

Yeah, they launch into orbit around the earth. Nobody disputes that. But as for flying off to the moon and landing in that contraption with the gold foil and roofing paper and masking tape and spider legs and running around in the moon buggy, all that nonsense, lifting off to rejoin the "mother ship" -- no. It never happened. Bart demonstrated the fakery very well in his moon movie, A funny thing happened on the way to the moon.

The footage of the astroNOTs is so obvious they are on wires. It is so hokey. The whole entire thing is pure hokem. If I were those astroNOTs I would not be able to live with myself, and I'd have to hit the bottle like Buzz Aldrin does too.

Go Bart Sibrel. Investigative Journalism at its finest.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You probably won't consider this proof, but do you really think astronauts went to the moon in this warped-walled and gold duct-tape contraption (actual Apollo 11 lunar photo) that isn't even smudged or singed and looks like a second-grade papier maché project?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ed0033f0e03.jpg[/atsimg]

Excellent. I've been wanting to post that image myself but need my IT to help me.

Aulis has more pics that show all the tape, scotch tape, used to hold it together.

Gold foil. Can you imagine landing on the moon, when you have not the slightest clue what the terrain is like, in something like that with spider legs and those flat feet covered in gold foil? I would not want to attempt to land in the ocean from 10 feet in that contraption.

This is the ultimate in hokeyness expecting people to continue to believe in this ridiculous hoax.

These people are all Luciferians who pulled this off (ie Satanists, devil worshippers) and they think we are stupid imbeciles who deserve to be scammed and taken to the cleaners.

Good one. Thanks for the great post!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't see any scotch tape here:

I do see lot's of steel and lot's of rivets though...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by krusty6
Text Black
Bart Sibrel and all his and others Apollo Moon Hoax claims
are completely factually debunked here at: www.clavius.org

Also go to youtube and enter 'bart sibrel debunked' and find many videos debunking all his claims..

Did you catch when he was confronted on air by a caller about this video on you tube that proves he deliberately cheats by doctoring apollo clips on his movies? www.youtube.com...

He tried to weasel out of it by claiming he had never watched this and the other videos from that particular apollo flight, even though clearly the footage is on and doctored on his own video he sells! A bald faced lie!

Yeah, that's for sure, tons and tons of government debunking sites, all paid for by you and me the taxpayers.

Pretty sad the government has to stoop to such tactics and blow our money that way, and to make it so hard for us to find the good sites we're looking for without having to wade through all their garbage fake debunking sites.

Must be nice to have unlimited funds to spread your lies. But somebody like Bart Sibrel, citizen, makes a film with his own bucks and blows the Golieth away with his daring whistle blowing film that exposes the lies so well.

These are the heroes of today, people like Bart Sibrel, Alex Jones, Texe Marrs, and many others like Nuff Respect of You Tube, many others.

Just keep bringing on the truth. We love it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? At the top of this page, YOU'RE the one who claimed NASA recovered these "missing" Apollo tapes in Australia. Then you called me "dishonest" for saying the tapes weren't found. When I posted TWO articles that proved the 13,000 "missing" original tapes from EVERY Apollo mission were never found, you accuse me of selectively quoting.

You seem very confused. Do you even know what you're claiming?

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Aulis has more pics that show all the tape, scotch tape, used to hold it together.

Gold foil. Can you imagine landing on the moon, when you have not the slightest clue what the terrain is like, in something like that with spider legs and those flat feet covered in gold foil? I would not want to attempt to land in the ocean from 10 feet in that contraption.

This is the ultimate in hokeyness expecting people to continue to believe in this ridiculous hoax.

Agreed. It's too bad that some people who've had family members employed by NASA are emotionally caught up in believing a ridiculous Big Lie.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I don't see any scotch tape here:

I do see lot's of steel and lot's of rivets though...

Check out this link. I wish I could put up the actual image but I need lessons first.

Click through to the pictures. The scotch tape is clearly visible.

Also this picture shows the flimsy roofing paper, but does't show the ridiculous spider legs and foot pads. Imagine landing in that. There's an account by one of the AstroNOTs I read on the NASA site where they described coming in to land on an angle and skidding along in that lander.

Yeah, right. If they didn't land down just exactly right without moving an inch, those spider legs and silly pads would go popping off like dry twigs.

And imagine going for seven or eight days in those spacesuits having to defecate and urinate in them. You can't tell me they had technology back then to handle that kind of problem.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join