It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sirians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anyone familiar with these entities? My grandmother says her soul is from Sirius and she has been in contact with these beings.

They are supposedly our creators, and have great love for us and for the Earth.

From what I've heard, they are in a struggle with the Greys over the fate of humanity - they want us to create Heaven on Earth, but the Greys want us to assimilate with them.

For more info read en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hi

Im very interested in who they are but must admit I really have not much idea because there is alot of mystery about them.

Good thread I hope it gives us some answers.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I once read that dolphins and whales are descendants from Sirius.
I find it fascinating that your gramms sayes she is a "starseed" from Sirius. Does she have any memories? What do the contacts say?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Aparently Sirians binded (is that a word? Okay, boud) there DNA with already existing microbes on Earth to create Humanity as we know it.
Check the Terra Papers, it provides alot of information on Earth.
It's wrote buy a native american who rescues and helps a alien from a crashed UFO, and it is a collection of info told by the alien.
The History of Earth or something like that.
Well anyway, here's the link:
www.freedomdomain.com...
Looks abit odd at first but read into it, there's alot about Sirians and their "help" in evolution and what-not.
Jacob

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I believe in the possibilities of all things.
However since we do not have evidence of the true existence lets go with the word hypothetically.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am going to see George Kavassilas speak in about 1 hour. He claims to represent the Sirians here on Earth. Very interesting information, I've posted this video of him talking in 2004.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishneedh2o
I find it fascinating that your gramms sayes she is a "starseed" from Sirius. Does she have any memories? What do the contacts say?

Where does he say his gran is a "starseed"? This is wierd because I came across this web site tonight www.siriusascension.com... which mentions "starseeds" alot. Is "starseed" a widely known word for soul? If it isnt why do you mention it? Maybe its just me but Ive until tonight never heard the word starseed. Is it just in relation to Sirius? It must be because he doesnt mention it in his OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I am going to see George Kavassilas speak in about 1 hour. He claims to represent the Sirians here on Earth. Very interesting information, I've posted this video of him talking in 2004.

Hi Ive seen all those videos, very interesting. They are of the GFL thinking. What do you think of BG and her failed prediction of these aliens of the light arriving last October? It really did not do the GFL any favours did it.

I must admit I was very impressed with these videos when I saw them last year, he does seem very genuine. Their whole message to me seemed to resonate well with me.

You are lucky to be able to go see him.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Where does he say his gran is a "starseed"?

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
My grandmother says her soul is from Sirius.

Starseed(s).... is a term used when your soul is not native to earth.

My apologies... it is not a widely used term outside of "new age-y" circles.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I don't really know that much actually.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

that sounds an awful lot like SYRIANS...

lets just let them show their hand...if they have any, that is. I mean if there's any truth at all to this

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm not 100% sure about these Sirian beings to be honest, I've been searching the web on them and I'll post up some of the good links I've found so that people like me can get a fast understanding of them...

A brief explanation of the Sirians - This web site gives a great 3-4 paragraphs about them explaining there ties to us and what they belive, but then looses a lot of credibility when it gives a list of people with Sirius as their planetary origin or secondary planetary origin.

Pictures - This one has a few pictures and mentions their internal systems and a little reference to nano technology which usually gets the ATS science lot excited.

Intergalactic War - Not really sure what to say here, it gives some nice information but them goes into a small detail about a war between the Sirians and the Reptilians; which ties in with the theory that the Sirians are helping us.

Hope they help.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I dunno about the Sirians, but I'm from star Korendor and I'm also somehow Omegan, so figure that out, but David Liebe Hart knows.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh right, thanks for that, until yesterday Id never heard of it before, then to see it on a web site shortly before this thread was a bit strange.

How would anyone know for sure their soul was not native to Earth? We all have dreams and maybe these "starseeds" just had a dream they were an alien soul??

Does anyone know what the Sirians look like?

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Oh right, thanks for that, until yesterday Id never heard of it before, then to see it on a web site shortly before this thread was a bit strange.

How would anyone know for sure their soul was not native to Earth? We all have dreams and maybe these "starseeds" just had a dream they were an alien soul??

I've heard different things. I've heard they are like a mix of dolphins and humans, and I've heard there's different races that live in the star system.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I've heard different things. I've heard they are like a mix of dolphins and humans, and I've heard there's different races that live in the star system.

Sirius has over 18 varieties of DNA in human form. There are also many strains of dolphins and whales upon Sirius that originated in other creations, and were transported in human spacecraft just like the humans from other creations also arrived up upon Sirius; also hosting variant DNA. Humans interbred over time blending the DNA from the 18 other creations. In the ascent of Sirius, 18 different sacred geometries were run in human civilization. There were magnetic, electrical, radioactive and electro-magnetic geometry run at the time during the Sirian ascent. Humans were advised to run the sacred geometry most resonant with their ancient ancestry, and ascend into the associated DNA. This caused a period of cleansing where those who were too blended between patterns died, as they could not master a single pattern in the ascent.

If they are dolphins and whales does this mean they are water creatures?? This is what I dont understand when people say they are dolphin/whale DNA mixed with human DNA. How can this be?

I found this is ProTo fire fox link, guess this would explain it.

The Sirians are amphibians: they can breathe either air or water.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It sounds like you have a very cool grandmother, and I would love to meet her!

I have not read Robert Temple's book "The Sirius Mystery", and will look for a copy next time I am in a library.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

According to the legends of the Dogon-people, the Sirians that visited them looked like Merfolk, with a humanoid upper torso and a fish or snakelike lower body.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

According to the legends of the Dogon-people, the Sirians that visited them looked like Merfolk, with a humanoid upper torso and a fish or snakelike lower body.

Yes. I've heard there are entities that resemble Earth humans more too, but I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes. I've heard there are entities that resemble Earth humans more too, but I could be wrong.

the paschats and the crystal people are a leonine race from sirius

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join