It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sirians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here's George Kavassilas's latest talk from March that Nuclear Paul said he was going to see. It's really amazing, full of great information about our planet and what's going on here.

Our Journey and the Grand Deception

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coney
Here's George Kavassilas's latest talk from March that Nuclear Paul said he was going to see. It's really amazing, full of great information about our planet and what's going on here.

Thanks for this. The more I see of this guy the more I like him.
I like the way he describes his experiences as "Really out there!" I dont think any one can argue with that they sound amazing, to travel through all the dimensions of the Universe as pure consciousness would be just the best thing ever! Id love to be that aware, if only I could. When I watch people like this speak it inspires me to become more aware, to be able to unlock my inner consciousness so I too can see what he has seen.

I also love his thoughts on the Ego and how once the big picture is seen Ego dissolves.

He speaks of the one true light, the one Universal truth that we all have within us we have just forgot, and those that are in charge wish to keep it from us. I am suprised this mans life has not been put at risk from his teachings they are so dangerous to those who wish to stop us awakening.

Where is part 2? In this he says he speaks of the GFL and who they really are. He says we are within the realms of the false light and need to reach out to the true light. The true light and false light I do believe are the biggest issue we face at this moment in ascension. Part two sounds an interesting vid too.

Excellent post coney thank you .

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

The way he puts things in perspective and explains it is really Unique . Anybody open to this idea should listen to him . Lot to learn and question. That is very good for us here on earth . We need our sparks to start and fire.

Love

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by coney

Thanks for this. The more I see of this guy the more I like him.
I like the way he describes his experiences as "Really out there!" I dont think any one can argue with that they sound amazing, to travel through all the dimensions of the Universe as pure consciousness would be just the best thing ever! Id love to be that aware, if only I could. When I watch people like this speak it inspires me to become more aware, to be able to unlock my inner consciousness so I too can see what he has seen.

I also love his thoughts on the Ego and how once the big picture is seen Ego dissolves.

He speaks of the one true light, the one Universal truth that we all have within us we have just forgot, and those that are in charge wish to keep it from us. I am suprised this mans life has not been put at risk from his teachings they are so dangerous to those who wish to stop us awakening.

Where is part 2? In this he says he speaks of the GFL and who they really are. He says we are within the realms of the false light and need to reach out to the true light. The true light and false light I do believe are the biggest issue we face at this moment in ascension. Part two sounds an interesting vid too.

Excellent post coney thank you .

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Mr Green]

I know how you feel. Everytime i see someone that has traveled in dimensions i feel kind of jealous, but it makes me wanna be more concious so i can achieve what they did.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Here is what I believe gives a little back up to your Grandmothers claim, it may in fact be true that we are all part of a DNA structure which is Extraterrestrial of origin...

NASA Researchers Make First Discovery of Life's Building Block in Comet

NASA scientists have discovered glycine, a fundamental building block of life, in samples of comet Wild 2 returned by NASA's Stardust spacecraft.

"Glycine is an amino acid used by living organisms to make proteins, and this is the first time an amino acid has been found in a comet," said Dr. Jamie Elsila of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "Our discovery supports the theory that some of life's ingredients formed in space and were delivered to Earth long ago by meteorite and comet impacts."

So now even NASA is suggesting that life may have indeed originated off world?

"The discovery of glycine in a comet supports the idea that the fundamental building blocks of life are prevalent in space, and strengthens the argument that life in the universe may be common rather than rare," said Dr. Carl Pilcher, Director of the NASA Astrobiology Institute which co-funded the research.

Life in the Universe more common than rare...

Proteins are the workhorse molecules of life, used in everything from structures like hair to enzymes, the catalysts that speed up or regulate chemical reactions. Just as the 26 letters of the alphabet are arranged in limitless combinations to make words, life uses 20 different amino acids in a huge variety of arrangements to build millions of different proteins.

So now NASA is reporting that there are 'limitless' combinations of possible outcomes for life outside earth?

"The discovery of amino acids in the returned comet sample is very exciting and profound," said Stardust Principal Investigator Donald E. Brownlee, a professor at the University of Washington, Seattle. "It is also a remarkable triumph that highlights the advancing capabilities of laboratory studies of primitive extraterrestrial materials."

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh come on, I did not mean to be a thread killer, just gonna *bump* this back up, I love talking abuout Sirians and the truth behind the origination of mankind, or most of mankind.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sirians can take many forms of appearance. But their natural state is blue - blue like the paintings of Krishna. In fact, I personally believe Krishna was from Sirius.

odimusic.net...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Violet Sky]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Violet Sky]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarhero4rox

I know how you feel. Everytime i see someone that has traveled in dimensions i feel kind of jealous, but it makes me wanna be more concious so i can achieve what they did.

I know its just amazing to listen to these people...but remember we all experience everything we are supposed to at the exact time we are meant to. To experience these things before we are ready is not good, it is counter productive and even damaging. The best thing we can do is OBSERVE all that is around us , this is the best way to progress. Observe and simply allow things to flow to us when we are ready.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There is so much 'rumors' about Sirius out there that it is indeed not clear what to way it all goes...

This is from an unpublished book written in 1993 and called "I remember Isha":

"Isha returned at dusk. Silently He led me by the hand as we climbed with the others

up outside adobe stairs between the buildings. As we came out to the sky upon a flat

rooftop, I noticed that the brothers and sisters wore maroon/grape-colored robes, but Isha

was in white. Several of the young men spoke into the shiny balls and fiddled with a

contraption on spindly legs with mirrors and colored lights going on and off. A metallic

light blue sky gradually turned dark as a few stars became visible. Apparently we were

going to spend the night up on a rooftop, silently doing nothing at all. I had been allowed

to participate in this kind of thing before, and knew that I was to wait quietly.

The moon was new and not to be seen, but the stars looked brilliant and close.

Inconspicuously, I slowly turned my head about, finding and identifying the

constellations and my friends, the various individual stars and planets.

Unexpectedly, an earsplitting shriek, much, much louder than that of the hawk,

broke the quiet night. I jumped in shock. Then a screaming flash from out of nowhere

turned to brilliant lights. Coming into sight above us, a large round craft slowly

descended alongside our building to just above roof-level. As it hovered perfectly still

and quiet in the desert air, I saw that it wasn’t round, but somewhat flattened, and had no

obvious openings. Enormous energy pulsed in the air. I wasn’t frightened, but almost

shaking, I tightly clutched Isha’s hand. He smiled at me and I relaxed.

Next to the craft, beings appeared to materialize from nowhere. They glowed with

love and intelligence. I spontaneously ran to them. I knew them! They weren’t very solid,

thick or big, not quite reaching my chin, and were of an almost translucent bluish tinge.

Their large light blue almond-shaped eyes glowed like a cat’s. They caressed me with

their gentle small hands as their delicate features lit up with the sweetest smiles.

Instantly, Isha and I were transported inside the ship. I lost the sensation of being in

a body and felt as if I were floating in a big, empty grayish-whitish blue sphere. Coral

pink glowed here and there around the edges. I could see outside the ship as if it were all

transparent, below, around and above. I heard no sound and felt no sensation of

movement. As the ship zoomed high above our beautiful world, I made out the great sea

below, glowing in the night. The stars seemed so very bright, so individually distinct,

large and close, and I gave them all my attention. We flew around the moon where I

thought I saw empty settlements under clear domes. We did not see the crew of the ship

again.

Then I went up to the stars, my loving friends. I was somehow projected—very

fast. Up to a world where all is beautiful, where every building is as wonderful as the Taj

Mahal. These buildings sing music in glowing pastel colors all through the day and night.

In this city the buildings are all built for beauty. Some have reflecting sides with many

facets, like giant crystals.

In this world, a planet of Sirius, all beings are highly evolved. I am an old bearded

man, a professor emeritus of philosophy in this great university in the sky.

My long white hair and long beard are a mark of this distinction. I am old, in earth

years maybe seven or eight hundred years. I teach philosophy in the city......"

The rest you can read here:
unveiling.18.forumer.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join