It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Detainees May be released in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Make no mistake these people are the executives of the terror network."

I also believe in Santa Claus.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I heard they had specially trained Bin Ladin goats, which would explain why so many of them were goat herders.

They all confessed under torture so we know they are guilty.

Even the the 13 year olds.

[edit on 3/22/2009 by samhouston1886]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

So how do you explain that people who live in an area with no education system can read, write, and speak english? Not just sitting down and studying it, greeting soldiers by their name and rank as they walked past?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Why does Cuba have to foot the bill for a bunch of prisoners they never asked for nor had anything to do with their capture?
[edit on 21/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

Uh, GTMO is short for Naval Air Station Guantanamo Bay. It is a US military base that came from a land lease agreement with Cuba. So, actually Cuba is not footing the bill for anything.

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Oh right, I forgot, so no one can tell we're torturing the hell out of them.

Hey you want to fruitlessly imprison people that in all likelihood had nothing to do with terrorism (since less than 1% have been prosecuted) face the consequences.

You have to hang onto these guys until they can legally be extradited back to their home countries, if at all.

[edit on 21/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

Do you know what has been going on? First, if that's torture I'll sign up for that vacation (remember, I have been their and know what kind of "torture" is going on).

Most of the people that have been sent back to their countries as free men have either been killed as terrorists by the people there or they are caught again as active terrorists.

So, please look into a topic more instead of just going off of talking points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join