It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Astrological Forecast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Pardon me for asking, but.....

most of his planets are concentrated in the house of justice

are you referring to the 7th house? I've never heard it described that way. I'm thinking justice refers to 9 (jupiter) or 10 (saturn).

Please expound.

Well the 7th house is libra , the scales of justice, here you will learn about partnerships , so marriage partner and business partner and also, in your face enemies. I see the maverick intent of change with his Uranus(leo, royalty, sudden change), and north node in this house, he is to work more on his one to one relationships, so his appointment is some kind of sacrifice of himself wich he takes seriously. Pluto in this house also is in virgo, he is from my generation(and you too DG?) We get to clean up the mess after the boomers(pluto leo). So I do not blame him for being trapped in the residue.

The symbology is quite simple yet hard to grasp like a slippery fish

[edit on 20-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ahhh I see what you meant. When I see a whack of planets like that in the 7th, I assume lots of relationship issues. And since a huge amount of our population FEELS like they have a personal relationship with him...... see where I'm going? And the Uranus/node conjunction.... yes, i can see the intent for change, but can you see just sheer erratic action within the context of his relationship with the masses? I find that so often the energies play out on many levels simultaneously.

I think his Gemini moon has alot to do with his oratory abilities. And that moon being the apex of the t-square between Chiron/Pluto The power to heal from his heart coming out of his mouth. It certainly seems that way to many.

The current Saturn/Uranus opposition which is setting off his circumspect Mars has been quite interesting to watch. And especially since that opposition was exact on election day, and also exact on his Mars....restrictions coming out the blue? Bizzare boundaries that he never knew were there? It's interesting to speculate.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl

are you referring to the 7th house? I've never heard it described that way. I'm thinking justice refers to 9 (jupiter) or 10 (saturn)

Jupiter and Saturn, Justice...It is good, lets elaborate!

12th house(hidden) Jupiter(expantion, foreign, affairs, higher knowledge) is in 00 degrees aquarius(humanity) with saturn(the devil in his own sign money). Saturn in this house always shows some kind of impasse...Help

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Better watch when you talk about Saturn like that! You are just baiting for a big A$$ bite!
But seriously, I have the same Jupiter/Saturn conjunction. For me it's in the 10th. AND both are retrograde. Saturn gives me what I work for, and Jupiter makes it all fair. But I never score the BIG money, and work is very up and down. Now, put that combo in 12, the God box, the place where you screw yourself up, BUT also where your spirituality is, your connection to the cosmos. So much of that (if it's truly in his 12th) is going to play out behind the scenes or in his head.

Saturn can be a brutal taskmaster, but Jupiter is there to make it all better. It's a very pushme/pullyou (remember dr dolittle?) combination.

I was told years ago (and it still makes sense now) Jupiter/9th house is Justice, but Saturn/10th house lays down the law and enforces.

Frankly, I think a bigger concern is Pluto (power/control/obsession) opposing Venus (value system/talents/money) I can tell you it's been a rough ride for me these last few years. Outer planets transiting personal planets is usually an "event maker". But given that this is a 3 yr (give or take) transit, I think the "events" will come along when Mars or Sun triggers it.

What do YOU think?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

I am so glad you are here, I actually started studying astrology because of the need to confirm the weirdness and violence in my experiences and learn to get out of my "loop". The unexplainable, the hidden the unbeleivable truth! I had to UNDERSTAND, the more I studied the less I knew, but I persisted(like clothes designing) in learning the ropes to confirm visions and flashes that I get(I am right about alot of stuff).

My husband's BD is also around that date so he has this same jupiter/saturn conjunction and the peace this man exudes is the best medication i have ever experienced, he is like a saint but solid like a bull...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I sent you a U2U since we're going off topic. Hope that's ok.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Pluto in Cap has been opposing America's own Venus, jupiter conjunction in Cancer, Obama's Venus is conjunct this conjunction, so when Uranus goes into Aries and Saturn turns into libra, mars will join uranus oppose saturn and square pluto, This will all play out on my own mars square saturn - It may hurt - alot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's his (based on the certificate provided) career and vocation report:

An honest and realistic understanding of your fundamental strengths can help you to orientate yourself in the world and put your energy into areas where you can hope to shine and achieve at least many of your most cherished goals.

[..] Your real field of work is the imagination; and whether you express it in obviously creative ways such as writing, painting, or theatre, or in the helping professions through depth psychotherapy and dream-work, you would never be able to bear for long a field of endeavour [...]

[..] This may have caused you problems in the past, because if you have tried to pursue the ordinary cut-and-thrust business of making it in the world, you may have been baffled by your lack of commitment and your tendency to retreat into a fantasy-world of your own. Yet you [...]

You are a dyed-in-the-wool romantic, with a vision of love which emerges straight from the world's great poetry and drama. The mundane dimension of relationship is not likely to enthuse you greatly, for you fear the death of your romantic vision at the hands of the trivia [...]

Recognising your innate limitations can help you to focus your energy in the right direction and get the maximum fulfilment from your work.

[..] It is the content rather than the precise form which must not be compromised; yet you sometimes feel as though any concession to the "Great They" is a sacrifice of your inner integrity. As a result, you may often meet with bafflement or even outright rejection from those [...]

[..] But you can make a rewarding and worthwhile contribution to any field in which you work, provided you are able to value what you create on a human rather than a divine scale. You may need to consider the possibility that impossible standards could be a means of avoiding [...]

I admit it's the short free one, but the few pieces are pretty interesting.

(I've had an astro dienst account since I was like... 13. Ha ha!)

[edit on 20-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry about being offtopic.

Can someone analyze my Astrological Forcast??

I done one and read it, but i only know what the little entry tells me.

I dont know about houses and everything tells me.

Astro Chart

Sun Virgo 13° 51' in house 10
Moon Aries 5° 18' in house 4
Mercury Virgo 16° 40' in house 10
Venus Leo 29° 13' in house 9
Mars Gemini 2° 59' in house 7
Jupiter Leo 3° 58' in house 9
Saturn Capricorn 18° 55' in house 2
Uranus Capricorn 5° 37' in house 2
Neptune Capricorn 11° 52' in house 2
Pluto Scorpio 15° 28' in house 12
Ascendant Scorpio 27° 8' in house 1
Midheaven Virgo 8° 44' in house 10
Node True Aquarius 6° 48' in house 3
2 Sagittarius 27° 50' in house 2
3 Aquarius 2° 53' in house 3
4 Pisces 8° 44' in house 4
5 Aries 10° 9' in house 5
6 Taurus 5° 44' in house 6

U2U me please.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Neptune opposition Uranus is a crazy aspect. People with this aspect are full of misguided idealism, but what's worse, they are relatively successful at implementing it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join