It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Astrological Forecast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This forecast only includes transits of the outer planets/long term influences.
The report was generated for 6 months starting from March 2009 with the following birth data: Male, born on 4 August 1961 at 7:11 pm in Honolulu, Hawaii (US) U.T. 05+11
157w52, 21n18 sid. time 15:33:36

Neptune opposition Uranus: Out of your mind

End of February 2009 until mid December 2010: This influence represents an enormous revolution in your consciousness, as you are exposed to aspects of life that you never dreamed possible. These might include any of the following: the occult or metaphysics; astrology; magic; altered states of consciousness, perhaps through drugs or meditation; or groups whose ideas are extremely idealistic and radical.

What is actually happening is that tremendous new understandings are asserting themselves in your life with such force that they seem to upset all your past ways of thinking. However, this is only a problem of perspective. At this time you are in the middle of these changes and cannot see the relationship between your new consciousness and your old. But they are related, which you will come to understand as the immediate impact of this influence begins to pass.

This is a period of tremendous psychological insights and change, but not much stability. Therefore keep your situation fluid enough that you can make changes as necessary. Do not try to build permanent structures at this time, because you will have to change them again and again. It should be noted, however, that the primary effects of this influence occur at the psychological level.

Possibly you will respond to this influence with confusion, doubt and uncertainty. Let it be, and wait for the situation to settle down. Try to minimize the elements of your life that require you to make long-range commitments, because your changing consciousness will make it difficult to continue such a commitment. If old goals lose their meaning, that is what must be. Be patient, and new goals will enter your life that will better fit your new state of mind.

Others may think you have gone out of your mind because of what you do and see at this time, but do not be concerned. This revolution in ideas and consciousness is a fundamental part of your life, and it must be allowed to pursue its own course.

Neptune square MC: Apparent defeats

Beginning of March 2009 until beginning of January 2011: This time in your life is likely to be confusing and full of doubt and fear, if you are not very secure about your life direction. You will ask fundamental questions about what you are trying to do with your life as a whole. And if you, like many people, are not living for yourself and your own objectives, you will probably conclude that what you are doing is worthless and pointless. Even at best you will question your planned course.

In dealing with others, you may find it difficult to stand up for your own position because you are questioning it so much yourself. You may allow yourself to become the victim of other people, simply because you lack the confidence to fight back. But a far worse effect of this influence is that you might get into a routine of making yourself seem to be victim in order to gain others' sympathy. It is difficult to take responsibility when you are feeling insecure. For this same reason there is a strong temptation to avoid direct confrontations with others for fear that you cannot stand up to them. Therefore you may try to get what you want from people in covert or subversive ways, usually involving some kind of dishonesty. Needless to say, this will only worsen your insecurity, not give you more confidence.

(continued)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
But all of the above concerns the worst side of this influence, which does have something positive to teach you. Even as you suffer apparent defeats, you may discover that what you are losing is not really anything significant. You may learn that the needs of your ego are not your real needs at all. Under this influence some persons find a capacity for selfless action and spiritual self-denial that makes it impossible for them ever to lose in a way that hurts them. In that case you will learn that there is really nothing to lose. This influence can be the gateway to a very highly evolved spiritual understanding, and it is quite likely that you will become increasingly involved with spiritual teachings and disciplines. However, it is possible to go off the deep end spiritually, and this influence may very well delude you into doing so. But in the long run this is one of its less dangerous traps.

Uranus trine MC: Changing tracks

End of April 2009 until mid December 2010: This influence represents a period in your life when you can make creative changes in both your professional and your personal life. In your career, sudden opportunities may come about that enable you to move in radically new and different directions. Often this influence signifies a change in career to another field such as scientific or technical professions, including electronics, computers and engineering. This influence can also signify an interest in the occult, especially astrology.

But this period has a larger significance. At this time you are able to change your life direction and do something that more truly expresses your individuality. The problem for most people is that this new field may be quite different from what you were taught was a "proper" profession. Most people's focus in this regard is too narrow. It is very important now to let yourself explore any field of endeavor that attracts you, regardless of how well it fits your preconceptions of a career. Please note that your new direction may not be a career in the usual sense but a field to which you devote your life, although it is unrelated to making a living. One's avocation may well be one's true calling.

The only restriction is that your new direction should be ethical and legal, simply because this influence can create serious problems with the law if you are not careful about legality.

This is also a time in your life when you will be innovative in whatever you do. Your thinking is fresh and original, and you do not try to solve new problems with old solutions, either in your profession or in your personal life. Thus you will be attracted to new techniques and new ideas, especially for your own personal development.

Jupiter opposition Uranus: A need for newness

Beginning of May 2009 until beginning of January 2010: This influence signifies a desire to release yourself from restrictions and obligations that you feel have limited your life unnecessarily. Often it coincides with a sudden break from some limiting circumstance, such as a person, a job or simply a way of life. This need for newness in your life and for something different from the daily routine is a powerful force, and it will be very difficult to continue as you have.

You will feel the breaking away itself as an enormous relief, a lessening of tension. For this reason you must review your life very carefully to find out what needs to be overthrown and what does not. The danger is that you will overthrow worthwhile things along with the useless. Be careful of this, because it could substantially vitiate any advantage you gain from your new freedom.

(continued)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Relationships are especially affected by this influence, particularly those that obligate you in some way. A partnership, either marital or business, may be quite difficult to maintain during this time. And to add to the confusion, it is sometimes your partner who wants out. This is an example of an influence experienced in projected form; instead of putting out the energy yourself, you encounter someone who is apparently doing it for you. In this case, do not attempt to hold on to the other person, for that is the surest way to drive her away. Give your partner all the freedom she needs, for you need it, too, although you are not as aware of it.

A related expression of this influence is encountering a person who seeks in some way to liberate you from yourself or from some duty that you have voluntarily taken on. You may find such a person irritating, but he or she is performing a valuable function in your life. Again, the roles may be reversed, and you may set out to change someone else's life. The point is that this is a valuable influence, even though it may be somewhat disruptive. It can prevent your life from becoming so static and stabilized that you cease to be truly alive.

Jupiter square MC: Your actual abilities

Beginning of May 2009 until beginning of January 2010: During this period you will try to achieve something of significance in your work or career. You will not find it sufficient to continue as you have, and your ambition will become more powerful than usual. This can be either good or bad in the long run, depending upon how you go about getting ahead. On the positive side, this influence helps you overcome your previous limitations, which were caused largely by fear and lack of confidence. Now you feel capable of greater achievements and willing to work for them. This influence usually creates great optimism and self-confidence, but you must be careful that it does not become overconfidence. Your life will not take care of itself if you neglect the important details of daily existence. Do not let your seemingly more important present concerns cause you to neglect these other aspects of your life.

But this influence can also signify an inflated ego, a state of mind in which you attribute to yourself powers and talents far beyond your actual abilities. In rare and extreme cases, a person may think of himself as godlike. But for most people this is expressed simply as overestimation of one's talents. Be careful not to take on more than you can handle. There is so much positive energy in this influence that it would be unfortunate to waste it with pride, foolish arrogance and overestimation of your capabilities.

You want to be important now, and it is quite possible to attain that goal, but only if you know yourself adequately. Dare to do more than you have ever done before, but balance your daring with reason and care.

End of Report

Bring on the opinions and flames!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Will you now do my astrological report for me? ...please.

Who would have thought Obama might have an inflated ego?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Hi you can generate your own free reports and learn a little on astrology at these adresses astro.com and here is another one I use groupovenus.com, fun fun fun

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This influence signifies a desire to release yourself from restrictions and obligations that you feel have limited your life unnecessarily. Often it coincides with a sudden break from some limiting circumstance, such as a person, a job or simply a way of life.

This has me the most curious. Perhaps he will set forth a "pants optional" rule for the White House dress code?

I know this took a lot of work, so kudos for that. It was a fun read. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Unless somebody has proof for his birthtime, horoscopes concerning aspects to his MC are questionable.

You'd have an easier time doing a horoscope for his other planets, or even his progressions.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Where did you get that report? Would love to run a few myself!

Just out of curiosity....did you run a report on Obama based on his "alter" birth records? I'd be interested to see what that says as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
OP you should specify that this is a generated report and should credit the source so others can do their own charts. Thanks

I offer a link to this site in my thread on astrology
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Unless somebody has proof for his birthtime, horoscopes concerning aspects to his MC are questionable.

Thank you. I was about to add the same.
As my birth info is approx 36 hrs earlier than his, with a different location, I've still gotten lots of useful info from the number of people in different venues dissecting his chart, especially in the case of outer planet transits.

BUT..... you can NEVER predict what FREE WILL throws into the mix.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
his "official" birth certificate
[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6f89b6c1252.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

and the chart generated for that date

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/293639b1f45d.gif[/atsimg]

I am going to study this and see if it coresponds, I'll be back...hope someone who knows the language will come discuss this with me

[edit on 20-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

I understand you're working with this particular data. But what with the legal/political issues surrounding this birth data, not to mention the squawking going on in astrological circles, it's simply silly to work with the angles.

Ya just can't know for sure............

That's all I'm sayin'

No offense intended.

PS Your data in the OP says 7:11 The certificate you're using says 7:24

See what I mean?

[edit on 20-3-2009 by ThatDGgirl]

Edit AGAIN to say: Oops. Mistook you (Hula anglers) for the OP SORRY But my point has now been doubly underscored about uncertainty of exact birth time.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Somebody who has become a US president, arguably a rather important 'public' role, should have something in the 10th house of his birth chart ...

I would say the speculum located in the 12th house of his birth chart probably belongs at the mid-heaven.

If one rectifies the chart in this manner, for the reason mentioned, then we have a good indication the birth information is not correct.

Where did this birth certificate come from ? Some website someplace ?

Obama's birthchart as shown in this thread throws great doubt on the time and/or place of birth as indicated in the certificate shown above.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Ummm VV.........a speculum is something the gynecologist uses when doing an exam on a woman

a STELLIUM is a grouping of planets in a birth chart

BUT, i REALLY enjoyed that visual!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Reply to ThatDGirl

In my own defence, as Freud once said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" -

Speculum

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad9ad677414.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b09d3977960.jpg[/atsimg]

Source : A Complete Dictionary of Astrology ( Wilson:1885 )

But, you are correct, stellium would be a better term -

Stellium

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/370121fcb8f1.jpg[/atsimg]

My apologies, it's been a while ...

As long as were on the subject, here's another definition -

Rectification

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b53e678864b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here, Wilson's verbiage takes for granted the birth location is known beyond any question.

This was the intent of of my post - pointing out that something's clearly wrong with Obama's birth certificate as posted in this thread. This is obvious from his horoscope.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I stand enriched by that definition of speculum. But I still enjoyed the visual!

I took the liberty of putting out some feelers to a few pro astrologers I know. The man who does all the astrology for aol and tarot.com is using the 7:24 pm/honolulu data. Haven't yet heard back from the other two.

All in all, it's quite likely we will never truly know for sure. And interestingly, in the run up to the election, it came out that the birth times of both McCain and Clinton were in dispute also. TPTB and their secrecy........

As per rectification, I understand the term, but have very little experience in the actual methodology involved (which varies widely, even today).

Be well and thanks for the smiles.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
Somebody who has become a US president, arguably a rather important 'public' role, should have something in the 10th house of his birth chart ...

Not necessarely, his sun in royal leo and mercury also(extremely comfortable with public), residing in the house of service and health, most of his planets are concentrated in the house of justice, he is not in this for his own scooch. Mars in virgo(22degrees never a good degree) is the mark of an upright human being. Saturn transit will bring some type of restriction in his actions.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Pardon me for asking, but.....

most of his planets are concentrated in the house of justice

are you referring to the 7th house? I've never heard it described that way. I'm thinking justice refers to 9 (jupiter) or 10 (saturn).

Please expound.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just had a flash about his dad(sun gives clues about father) and the 6th house( tells of the health problems) - if this is indeed Obama's birth certificate - Obama would not have the the ambition on his own to become president, he was probably encouraged and formed into his father's vision. Also another way of interpreting his sun would be that he is serving royalty. Leo is the heart, maybe a heart attack for him or his dad?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All we should care about is that him being a rubbish leader, showing the true face of america, like what he said last night.

Americans are represented by him and his remarks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join