It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN pushing for Shared money system & tank the US dollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

U.N. panel says world should ditch dollar

LUXEMBOURG (Reuters) - A U.N. panel will next week recommend that the world ditch the dollar as its reserve currency in favor of a shared basket of currencies, a member of the panel said on Wednesday, adding to pressure on the dollar.

Some analysts said news of the U.N. panel's recommendation extended dollar losses because it fed into concerns about the future of the greenback as the main global reserve currency, raising the chances of central bank sales of dollar holdings.

"There is a moment that can be grasped for change," he said.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If you think the NWO is BS, then you better wake UP!

If you think our economy will be fine, then you better wake UP!

This is the end game to americas freedom.

They pushed that we did not play protectionism, so that we could be led to slaughter.

Mexico is jacking us around because of 95 trucks to roam our country, but lets not count the millions of jobs that went there.

Shut them off, shut them down and take our Govt. back.

Put the bankers out of buisness. Print our own money and go back to work build our own country.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

To add,

I am really getting tired of paying for the rest of the world.

There is hardly a country that we do not spend our hard earned money on, or downright give them money.

Shut the UN off! We fund most of those EU loving pieces of crap!

What will they do, go against the dollar?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sorry mate but you seem to be under the impression that America only GIVES money to foreign countries , don't forget that the world PAYS America too, It's why the world is in such a sorry state.
There's money flying all around the world passed from pillar to post so that the average joe loses sight of where the money's going to and coming from, and when the average joe loses sight , he loses interest of tracking it.
Thats what the corrupt politicians and bankers want , to bamboozle you with numbers that you'll give up looking for whats yours to begin with.

And I'm sorry to say they are already asking to forgo the DOLLAR in favour of a more bizarre and confusing collection of monies, to flummux you even more.
I don't hold much hope for the Dollar at the moment.

www.reuters.com...

U.N. panel says world should ditch dollar

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

I don't hold much hope for the Dollar at the moment.

This I will agree with!

Any monies from a Central Banker system is bad and will put you into slavery over time. It took us 96 years. Some countries less.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Why does changing from the dollar as a reserve currency=NWO? Did you think the dollar as a reserve currency would last for hundreds of years? the world isn't static you know...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

One world currency?

Sounds like a step in that direction to me.

They need Americans on thier knees.

They are going to attempt to take our Ammo for our guns, then take our guns.

If it's not NWO, we should in each country, have the ability to stand up and take control of our Govts.

What say you?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Since yesterday dollar (chopsticks) have fallen 4,70%.

Index Value: 83.13
Trade Time: 10:21AM ET
Change: Down 1.47 (1.73%)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I didnt see any mention of a One World Currency in the articles you posted,just changing the reserve one..which was bound to happen in a system thats always evolving.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You are correct. I'll bust my own thread!

They are pushing for a "Shared" system of multiple currencies.

Sorry, but I am so pissed at our Govt., the world banker elites, and the direction of the world, it's hard to see straight anymore.............

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We're ALL fed up with our lying , sanctimonious, greedy , self centred, self opinionated and useless Governments.
They do nothing for the population that voted them in, these days the almighty $,£,Y sign is all they see.
They don't see the people suffering , losing faith in Humanity, destitute , living in cardboard boxes with their families.
All they see is what they can get for themselves and screw anyone else.
Its about time we ALL got a Government that , if we the people are displeased with a person due to inaction, or wrong action , that we can vote out straight away.
And as for the American system of only 2 parties , you have only 2 choices, bad or bad.
Here in the UK we have a lot of different parties, Labour, Conservative, Green, UK independance, even the rascist BNP, and many others.
All have good ideas sometimes, NONE have the whole picture and only concentrate on what THEY want, theres' so much infighting and arguing amongst themselves in Parliament that people cannot be bothered to vote as they feel they and they're votes are going to be ignored.
In past history there have been vote rigging in MOST if not ALL countries at some stage, who's going to check?
No one, because it's too much hassle and besides , someone else can do it for me? right?
WRONG.....
We need to show our displeasure now before the parties and TPTB think they are immune from the public wrath , and like GWB has done, pass laws that prevent legal action being taken against the individual.
We need as a WORLD community need to stand together otherwise it will only get worse, there should be NO countrywide outcry, Countries are ignored as your post has proved, we ALL need to look at the bigger future than at our own individual situation, we need to think about the world we leave our children.
A shared system is only the start of the NWO owning all and owning it all OUT in the open, they'll not only own you as they do now , with your mortgages and credit cards, but they'll also own your children because of YOUR mortgage and credit cards.
They can blind you with numbers or different currencies you wont know where to look for the truth when it comes to finances, and the exchange rates that will apply change hourly if not minutely ( if there is such a word) and it will change in their favour , not yours. The rates wil ensure that what you put in , wont be what you take out, they'll scoop a bit off everytime you put in and soon enough you'll be left owing even more than you have.
Forced Servitude Anyone?
(Sorry that should have read SLAVERY)

Rant over. ( for Now ).
Boy, am I going to be on a list after today)

[edit on 19/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In the NWO's new 'Green economy' there will be a mix of 3 major baskets of important world currencies as the worlds new trade & reserve currency

The new American Bloc currency

The European Bloc currency - Euro + Russian Ruble

The Asian Bloc currency - Yuan + Yen

(To this we'll also have the IMF expansion of the S.D.R. credits)

The older currencies like the Dollar could still remain a currency, but only for domestic use inside the US.

In this scenario It's good bye to the Dollar hegemony & the Petro-Dollar recycling system, and the USA will no longer reap the benefits of having the Dollar as the world's ONLY reserve currency!

And it will be (for the world) the long-awaited good bye to the last remains of the most unfair (for the world) Bretton Wood agreement.

It's bad news for the USA
- but very happy news to the rest of the world!

Long live the world & long live the new baskets of fair and new reserve currencies! - finally a new and fair system where the world can reap & share the wealth of the world, instead of only ONE country doing it!

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Shut the UN off! We fund most of those EU loving pieces of crap!

What will they do, go against the dollar?

Sorry man but you have got it all twisted..

The US profited immensely from the Dollar being the reserve.. Since the US treasury began issuing extra currency for no commodity about 35 years ago.. the US has being basically raping the world.. and now your pissed off that the world is sick of your country? What do you think is going to happen? The majority of Americans had nothing to do with it.. but you still support(ed) it because you have been taught to..

Before you start slating the rest of the world like a misinformed bigot, look at how the US became the worlds most powerful nation.. by using and abusing. Now you are pissed that this is being done to the US and want to blame everyone else? What?

Also, dont forget the million dead Iraqi's & no WMDs.. that adds to the reasoning behind people wanting to distance themselves from the US. When it emerged that Nazi Germany was evil.. the majority of the worlds nations kept away from them.. everyone is waiting to see what the US does next but confidence and respect for the US of A has almost died globally.. whether you like it or not..

Also, if the USD wasnt the Worlds reserve now.. your banks would still have to pay all their bailout cash to foreign countries.. simply because they drove their business's into the ground through bad foresight/ shoddy management/ corrupt practices.

They made the mistake.. you have to pay for it.. stop blaming the rest of the world and build a bridge and get over it... Its not like half the western world isn't in a similar situation.

Finally, the people behind the USD are the ones who are probably pushing this behind the scenes anyway because the new currency would be more profitable.. so blame them.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Wow, you just flip around on each thread or what?

Here is a quote you made on your own Thread.
Maybe you should keep to the same story.
I already said my thread was a bust as I read it wrong.

Statement two. "Americans are so brainwashed and stupid.. all they want is war and their government are trying to crash the world economy"
This is also completely STUPID.. fine.. many Americans are stupid and annoying.. but its a HUGE country that is predominantly english speaking.. obviously you are going to come across a lot of war crazed, immature, braindead idiots. BUT.. if you ever bothered to go there, you would see that the vast vast majority are extremely nice.. AND their government is not trying to crash the economy.. GLOBAL BANKERS ARE!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Dermo

Wow, you just flip around on each thread or what?

Show me where i said one bad thing about the American people in my post.. or where I said the US government is trying to wreck the global economy.. please.
I didnt go back on what I said in that thread.. read both again if you really care.. If you really really really want me to, ill explain how I didnt

Didn't spot where you had said it was bust until I had written that.. Damn.. ten minutes of my life that ill never get back.. at least I got to practice my typing.

All I saw was this.. "We fund most of those EU pieces of crap".. and went a bit overboard.. truth hurts though

Do you need some ice for that burn?

Only joking

[edit on 19/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

One world currency?

Sounds like a step in that direction to me.

They need Americans on thier knees.

They are going to attempt to take our Ammo for our guns, then take our guns.

If it's not NWO, we should in each country, have the ability to stand up and take control of our Govts.

What say you?

Excuse me, but isn't that what we already have under the U.S. dollar as a global standard currency reserve? Wake up! The NWO has been alive and well for the past century. Any talk of a "new NWO" is pure disinformation. Or... perhaps this new currency will be headed by the same powers that have benefited ever since the Fed's creation. They realize their operation in the U.S. is beginning to fail so they've decided to take it up a level.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

reply to post by j2000

To add,

I am really getting tired of paying for the rest of the world.

There is hardly a country that we do not spend our hard earned money on, or downright give them money.

I think you need to step back and rethink for a second, hard earned money?
Don't you mean easily printed money... Debt, the same fictional money that got the whole world into this mess in the first place.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
Excuse me, but isn't that what we already have under the U.S. dollar as a global standard currency reserve? Wake up! The NWO has been alive and well for the past century. Any talk of a "new NWO" is pure disinformation. Or... perhaps this new currency will be headed by the same powers that have benefited ever since the Fed's creation. They realize their operation in the U.S. is beginning to fail so they've decided to take it up a level.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by cognoscente]

This, to an extent, sums up a lot of the posting on this site over the last 12 months - particularly as the economic crisis gives the NWO thinking extra momentum. The fact that the dollar has been used as global currency reserve and standard, the fact that America spreads cultural and economic imperialism, the fact that America wants to dictate and control what is best for other countries and so on in the role of self-imposed 'world policeman', all add up to a New World Order-lite anyway; a world that America has tried its best to make in its own image.

The truth of it is that for a lot of Americans - although not all - the only problem they have with a soon-to-be New World Order is that it won't be an American one.

top topics

join