It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else find Miley Cyrus annoying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I just thought I would ask because her youtube videos just annoy the heck out of me. She seems like nothing but an ungreatful brat. Her parents need to step in and do something about it IMO.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

I used to work in a local drugstore and there was a whole section devoted to miley/hannah montana whatever she is. I had no idea really what it was all about so I did a little research and oh my, this girl really is unbelievable! She can't sing, in my opinion, and on top of that her behavior is atrocious! I have heard the latest comments she made regarding the band Radiohead and how they refused to meet her, how she will ruin them etc etc. She has a huge sense of entitlement for someone who possesses no real talent.

That is just how I feel though, I am sure there are plenty out there who think she is just the greatest... I however, agree with you Jess!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh I completely agree she cannot sing. At all. Its all computer generated. No real talent what-so-ever. Makes me mad because theres tons of being out there trying to get signed actually have talent, but cant, and girls like this just get things handed to them.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well i don't know, I think she is what she is.. Shes be marketed to suit the needs of very little girls the pre teens, and she delivers for them,

Im not sure shes grown up herself much yet so thats something that will come with age in its self,

Its only by the mistakes in life that make us who we grow up to be, Im sure once shes had more real life lessons she we develop in you a young women,

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
I just thought I would ask because her youtube videos just annoy the heck out of me. She seems like nothing but an ungreatful brat. Her parents need to step in and do something about it IMO.

How to avoid people you do not enjoy watching.

Step 1: DONT WATCH THEIR DAMN UTUBE VIDS!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
She is so annoying!

My sisters are obsessed with her, and they play her youtube vids almost daily at loud volumes:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Taking into account I watched only one, realized it was annoying, and havent watched another. =]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ha yes, I agree, she's really annoying. So are pretty much all these Disney kids. The Onion did a funny piece on that type of thing a while ago, like Disney has this factory where they just pump out generic teen - stars. It's like a never ending cycle.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Her father is stepping in, he's part of the whole act lol.

Part of the reason she's so famous, is the whole "LARGER THAN LIFE" Disney style, it's almost like brainwashing or something.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have to agree with you, she is not appealing to any adults I know, only little kids. My friend actually wrote a paper about the negative affects of Hannah Monyana or Miley Cyres whatever she goes by now. Its very interesting.

For one thing he wrote in his paper that the character Hanna Montana demonstrates a person with a split personality disorder. And he went into amazing detail with that split personality disorder thing and how it can linger on and on and when exposed enough to the young kids that the children can as well pick it up. Basically what there little minds see is what they become. Which is actually (I think) been scientifically proven. He then moves on to say that the negative aspects are much greater than the positives. He also talked about the crowds of people that came, the inclination of greed, the DIVA syndrome (when the person feels higher than the rests and showing this at a young age could impose and make young children become and want to be the Center of attention), and other interesting ideas that really made sense when but into perspective and anazyled.

Anyway, yes Hannah Montana is annoying it makes me do this a lot :bnghd: and when the neighbors kids sing Hannah Montant outside it makes my mom and dad do this
Theres no escape its an epidemic. There is a new Weapon of Mass destruction, can you imagine the troops playing this crap in Iraq? Anyway, nice subject..

[edit on Mar 30th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How could the hellish spawn which sprang from the vile loins of "Billy Ray" be ANYTHING but annoying? (to put it mildly)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Totally agree with you

She's like that mosquito that hovers around your head at 3am

Grrrr

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Oh my god! I can't stand her. But I also have a default hatred to young girls who are similar to her... That diva attitude...

Remember when Hilary Duff was Lizzie McGuire? Yup that show burned my # 3 thousand different ways from tuesday. "That's So Raven" yup that's another show that irked me.

Perhaps I have low tolerance for the juvenile diva behavior - that could be it...

- Carrot

new topics

top topics

join