It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on in Pennsylvania?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey guys First post of mine...anyway i friend of mine in pennsylvania said that there are fighter jets and they are grey which can be most of them that are grey are f22 raptor and f35s..he said nothing like this has been going on since the 9/11...Really need to know whats going on here, if anyone live in pennsylvania give some onfo on this please..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyTurk

Check with FEMA...they have exercises planned, may be still in area, or
have changed date due to weather. This is about March 2009 exercises.

www.pema.state.pa.us...
Or check DHS site for exercise dates...

www.dhs.gov...

Full discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyTurk

I'm in Reading, just nw of Philly. I haven't seen anything unusual going on here. I'll keep an eye out though.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I work near FT. Indiantown Gap. From time to time I will see or hear Fighter jets and a-10 warthogs doing exercises. Pretty normal thing to see here. Do you know where this person lives in PA?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I live in PA. Ive seen these planes. My girlfriend and I noticed a heck of a lot of streaks in the sky. Suddenly some old military looking planes flew by leaving none of the trails the sky was filled with. I was curious if all the streaks were chemtrails. Call me paranoid but my stomach has been feeling weird for days. Ive had friends and know people who have felt the same.

About 2 months back Im sleeping in bed about 10am when the house starts shaking. I look out the window and there are four giant military choppers (double blades) flying right past and over. It was so powerful the whole place shook.

Fayette

new topics

top topics

join