It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographs from 1870-2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Two Worlds
I have to wonder if any of these pics
are copyright protected.

If they are, the OP is breaking federal
laws.

ALL of these pics belong to someone or
some organisation or site.

To plagerize another person's site or info
is a crime.

Why should I be called the bad guy for
pointing this out ?

TW

No one is plagerizing anything and YOU know it. Gouki NEVER claimed ownership of these pictures so stop it. Just stop it. You are acting so silly.

What Gouki has done is 100% legit. They NEVER claimed any type of ownership. Whether any of them are copyright protected does not matter. Do you know why? Because NOBODY claimed ownership. If that happened then mabye there would be an issue, but it hasnt, so there isnt....

Collecting photos and posting them here is perfectly fine.

It is ok to post pictures from other websites. Gouki NEVER CLAIMED ANY ownership and no there was no federal law broken. there was no law broken period.

You seem hell bent on believing that Gouki has claimed owner ship of these pics and therefore has created some type of plagerism. Please quote where Gouki said that, I and everyone else who has seen this thread must be missing it.....

All I and everyone besides yourself has seen was Gouki saying The photos were collected and wanted to share the photos with us.

To me, you seem to be just trolling, looking to hassle a few people who believe in ufo's. Well you are not doing a very good job. For the record, since you are so concerned about laws being broken, Trolling is a violation of ATS law(The T&C) And is punishable with a maximum fine of being banned from this website....

Gouki, once again, Nice photos you have found. I have seen alot of them before but it seems there are a few new ones (new to me) I am impressed.

Bottom line, if there were any law violations I assure you this thread would have been taken down LONG ago. The mods and staff know what they are doing. Your concern, two worlds, is duly noted, yet unwarranted.

Peace and love to all!

GST :cool

[edit on 18-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Interesting collection, but I would advice you to include links to where you found the photos and also what information is known about them. I am sure many people here at ATS is interested in learining more about the different cases!

There is also one UFO photo you should remove from your collection, because the object is not unidentified at all. It is this photo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0263516ec2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

It is simply a cropped version of this image (AS16-120-19238):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20a2e1ffefe3.jpg[/atsimg]
www.lpi.usra.edu...

What you see is the EVA floodlight/boom on the Apollo Command/Service Module, and it has shown up as a "UFO" in several Apollo images:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b09489a3328.jpg[/atsimg]
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
Thank you for the link. Great collection of pictures. I was wondering if you could provide a small amount of information with each picture? Where it came from, year, photographer etc.

Yes that would be nice!

But what does this one have to do with UFO's?

<< 1   >>

join