It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographs from 1870-2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Good evening to you all,

This is my first post, so I'll make it special. Thought I would share my UFO image collection from the year 1870 to 2008 with you all here at ATS. There are 230 images total, so maybe there's a few that you all have never seen before, so be sure to check them out. There are also many new ufo images here at ATS that I need to add to my collection, so you may want to bookmark the page as it will be continually updated every day.

Enjoy!

UFO's From 1870-2008

-Updated-

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh yes, I have seen that page before. I think I may even have it bookmarked.(or atleast a page with all the same photos.

It is a really interesting set of photos. I really enjoy the ones from before we had the technology to fly and build planes etc... Kind of makes you think doesnt it?

Thanks for sharing this with us! I know alot of people will enjoy this. What a great first post!

Peace and love

GST

[edit on 17-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Those are all other peoples pics.

How can you claim they are YOUR
pictures ?

Personally, I've seen all of these pics,
and you've only collected what others
have posted on various sites.

Gouki, I'm calling you out.

These are NOT your pics.

TW

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's a collection, that took me about a month to gather. I never claimed that they were mine, or that I owned them. It's called a collection, and I created a gallery, that belongs to me where I uploaded them. That simple.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nice collection there, thanks for sharing, i will have to have a good look tomorrow i think.
Great first post

S&F

[edit on 17-3-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Two Worlds

pictures ?

These are NOT your pics.

TW

Gouki NEVER claimed they were his/her pics. They only said it was there COLLECTION OF PICTURES. I saw no claim that Gouki actually took those photos. Just a claim that Gouki found them on the internet and COLLECTED them.

Give it a rest. It isnt really worth pointing out world/grammar technacalities... It only derails the thread and seems very trollish...

Lets try to hold back on that. I am sure you will agree that it only hurts yourself, not to mention it is against T&C to post offtopic/trolling/derailing posts.

Once again Thank you for sharing your collection Gouki. Do not let a few negative posts get you down.

Peace and love

GST

[edit on 17-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it.

Check back in a few hours for more.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have to wonder if any of these pics
are copyright protected.

If they are, the OP is breaking federal
laws.

ALL of these pics belong to someone or
some organisation or site.

To plagerize another person's site or info
is a crime.

Why should I be called the bad guy for
pointing this out ?

TW

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thank you for the link. Great collection of pictures. I was wondering if you could provide a small amount of information with each picture? Where it came from, year, photographer etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I have to wonder if any of these pics
are copyright protected.

If they are, the OP is breaking federal
laws.

ALL of these pics belong to someone or
some organisation or site.

To plagerize another person's site or info
is a crime.

Why should I be called the bad guy for
pointing this out ?

TW

honestly man just relax
hes a good person for getting ALL those pics up
nice work i might D/L tomorow when my internet isn't slow -.-

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

Those are some rather serious accusations. Do you have any evidence of plagiarization?

Nice collection, something to really make you think and also helps to look at the recent history of UFO-related photography.
No worries, some people will do or say anything just to kill a thread, whether or not the information conveyed is worthwhile. There are some serious a-holes on this site, but hey it's their right to be a total wangface so just do what you've been doing and ignore it!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

Hello everyone.I have just joined the ATS family after being only a browser for several years now.I felt I had to tell Gouki great work and I will look forward to your updates on your thread.Thanks Two Worlds for your lousy posting that got my gander up enough to join.Good stuff Gouki.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
lol
I won't comment on plajarism etc

all i will say is that while training to make youtube videos i decided to make a very easy one just for the laugh.

It has a theme similar if not identical to this thread.

If you care you can have a view below.
Ohhh by the way i payed my honors to WWW.UFOCASEBOOK.COM where i got the pics...

Keep well
George

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Another site with a similar theme can be found here.

It's titled "140 years of UFO sightings" and has photos dating from 1870 to present.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Okay, if you all didn't read the opening message, It clearly says, it will be continually updated. Read please. Don't be lazy. Just added 100 more photos. More on the way. Most of the other threads have dead links, no point in redirecting others to broken links.

Back to the thread...right...

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm always looking at old photos, postcards and books for UFO images that havent been recognized yet. I did find a ghost at Hanover Palace but that is for a thread I have yet to create. Now that I know first hand the things are flying around I want to make sense of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

pictures ?

These are NOT your pics.

TW

I have a collection of baseball cards. I did not make them or take the pictures of the players on the cards but it is still my collection. so your wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

pictures ?

These are NOT your pics.

TW

Nope. They can't be the OP's pics because that would make him at least 144 years old (assuming you'd need to be at least five to use the cameras of the time).
Yes, I am being silly. However, it's just to point out that it would be silly of the OP to make such a claim. Can you not just enjoy them?

Nice collection OP. Great post.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

Thanks Gouki - that's a neat collection & I will enjoy having a good look through all those when I finish work later today.
I can see some familiar material in there. Some of the photos are known as debunked & hoaxes. There are also some photos that I feel have always been hard to explain & I have "scratched my head" over them for a long time.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gouki
Good evening to you all,

This is my first post, so I'll make it special. Thought I would share my UFO image collection from the year 1870 to 2008 with you all here at ATS. There are 230 images total, so maybe there's a few that you all have never seen before, so be sure to check them out.

Excellent first post. I've often thought someone should launch a thread that would whittle away the BS and leave only the 'unknowns' and 'possibles.' Of the 230 in the collection, I recognized several fakes, misinterpretations, hoaxes and experimental craft. In a dedicated thread, I'd be surprised if 10% remained unexplained after the best minds on ATS were brought to bear. Burn away the BS in an ATS crucible and what remains will be very intriguing

Launch that thread and it will run for a long long time...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join