It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Bernanke on 60 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet or not.

Does anybody think that it's a little weird that 60 minutes put this interview out the same week that Alex Jones released "The Obama Deception"?

Personally I found it quite amusing that 60 minutes dedicated a good portion of the interview to show that Benny is one of "us". Meaning he grew up in a small town and understands the common man. This may be true, I don't know him. I also found it odd that they claim, 60 minutes does, that nobody could ever get an interview with the President let alone a grand tour of the Federal Reserve facilities. Now, all of a sudden, the doors are wide open and the head cheese is welcoming you with open arms saying he's just as mad as you are.

What say you?
Sorry if any spelling is wrong, I am a victim of spell check!

[edit on 17-3-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Is it up on the net yet?, searxhed for it on youtube but just got someone rattling on about obesity

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with AJ, but I'm sure the headline on AOL news I saw yesterday titled "New Conspiracy Theory Emerges" about the Bilderberg/Trilateral/CFR group sure as hell did.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If anyone can post a link to the interview I'd really like to see it.

Of course, I'd like it a lot more if Jon Stewart were conducting it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by feoil

www.cbsnews.com...

You can view it right from the CBS website.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Not sure if it has anything to do with Alex Jones. Do you know who Benny boy is?

This is the President on the FED. The enemy. The same private org. that AJ continually spouts off about. Who.... I could go on but won't.

All the best!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Link is below your posting. CBS website has it all.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've just seen the interview. Thanks for the link.

It reminds me of something one of our (UK) interviewers said many years ago.

There are really two schools of interviewing. One is the Jimmy Young (think Larry King - rich23) school: "Golly, I'm just a humble guy from a humble background and I'm so lucky to be talking to this Very Important Person..."

And then there's my approach, which might be more fairly characterised by the thought, "what exactly is it that the lying bastard is lying to me about now?"

That softball interview tells you almost everything you need to know that's wrong about the MSM. It's hagiographic, it's patronising to the viewer, and it really tells you nothing at all.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by rich23]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the link mate!!, don't know if it has anything to do with AJ's last vid but the timing is suggestive, also i posted a link to Aj's vid on a popular social networking site, a friend followed it up but it crashed her laptop, twice. The link was to google video. This, however, is only one instance, does anyone know anymore.

new topics

top topics

join