It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Halo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
After looking through these, it is hard not to feel that subliminally we are being programmed to believe the president is "the one". I have found some similar pictures of Bush in the same light, but not near as many as of Obama. How do you feel when you look at pictures like this?? If you are spiritual, does it make you like him more (Obama) when you see them, or do you see it as blasphemy??

[edit on 17-3-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Once you've been made aware that they're doing it intentionally, which they are, it shouldn't affect anyone. It should piss them off that they're being subliminally toyed with like that.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is that a halo?

I look at it as being either a big zero, or a target.

When asked the question... "what is the difference between Obama and Jesus?" Do you have to think about it?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I noticed they were doing that too, it's pretty annoying.

hey look another line

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, that's just.... disturbing. S & F 4U

The "halo" is an iconic symbol used in art. As far back as images of Ra with a halo, budda with a 'halo', well before the christian iconography most are use to seeing. This symbol appears in Eygpitian, Greek, Roman, Buddist, and Christian art depicting a hero, one enlightened.

Nice find.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

BINGO!! The only problem is, that means people would have to think for themselves!!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

Didnt you know about Obamessiah!!??

Check it out below

He is gonna save the world!!

[edit on 17-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

HaHa....that's a new way to look at it!!

And, no I don't have to think about it!!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Oh, there are several more photos. I just put up 4 or 5. If there is interest in seeing the others, I will post them.....

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Ok, I know I am not supposed to use "texting", but OMG!!!!!!

Thanks for that XXXN3O!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Anybody remember the saying..."Gag me with a spoon" ? Well, make it the whole silver ware drawer...

I feel sadness that people would let themselves fall for this ridiculous manipulation in the first place. That intelligent (supposedly) life forms actually believe that this man, and that's all he is, nothing more, should be displayed as an enlightened being...who knows, maybe he is and we just haven't seen it yet, but this type of ionization tells me that he isn't, and that "any" enlightenment he has, is the ability to order the enlightenment of our wallets at his/his handlers whim.

~Holly

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

(gagging with you)

It would seem to me that for people to want enlightenment from a "man" shows that they are SEARCHING for enlightenment, but want to put a EARTHLY face to it. People are searching in the wrong place. Not that church now days is the place to find it, but the Bible is a good place to start.....and inside ourselves, not from a "MAN".

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is a small excerpt from Obamamessiah on religion.

He certainly does not understand scripture.

Im not gonna turn around and say who I think he is.

But I have my eye on him for many reasons to say the least.

Two more moves and ill call it.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This seems to be a modern trait of the publicists and PR people. I have seen a few similar photos from GWB's reign with the halos too.

Doesn't matter who is in, they'll churn out these types of images to give us the impression of holiness.

Added link to a couple of good ones.

www.theocracywatch.org...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Britguy]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

How are you supposed to understand something you are obviously so far above????

(Now, I am rolling around on the floor laughing!!!!!!)

Just two more things??? Giving him enough rope, huh??

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I guess it's a matter perspective. Who took these photographs? The "halo effect" only works from a certain camera angle. Just because these photographs have been taken does not mean that Obama, nor his staff, have taken these. For all we know, these were snapped by people from the extreme right wing to further support THEIR cause.

Just my 2-cents!

Sorry, no S&F for this junk

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Since I didn't ask for a star and a flag for this, thanks for nothing....that's what I expected.

Now, I don't believe I ever said that these pictures were posted by OBAMA himself (or even his administration, for that matter).....I guess the MSM, and other outlets, can't be used as propoganda machines, huh? Nor have they ever been, right? Please.....

If you view this as junk, move onto another thread.......
Thanks for your input!!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
here's some of Bush's halos...

And that other guy...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
yes .. the faux halo was a big hit during the election cycle. It was everywhere. I'd say it was insulting, but a chunk of the population seemed to love it.

Imagine that ... a lawyer-politician, caught in lie after lie, with nafarious underworld connections .. sporting a halo and many people liked it.

and

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yeah, I know that is why I said in my OP that

we are being programmed to believe the president is "the one".

I guess I should have been clear on THIS president and THE president. I just have seen way more of the O-man with angelic/messianic reference than Bush ever did....

("and that other guy"....that's some funny s**t!!)

[edit on 17-3-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join