It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ET races do you think are real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think the Sirians, Arcturians, Pleiadeans, Greys, Reptilians, and possibly the Venusians are real. I doubt Nordics are.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
can you elaberate what all these races are because ino the races that have been described but i havent heard there names

chears batch

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by batch
can you elaberate what all these races are because ino the races that have been described but i havent heard there names

chears batch

here's some information:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Donnie Darko]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Not sre, there are probably plenty that cannot fit our reference of what we think creatures or intelligent beings to be.

What ever comes here and is more advanced how would we know they look like what we see them as, if anyone has actually seen them.

It is an impossible question to answer.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I think the Sirians, Arcturians, Pleiadeans, Greys, Reptilians, and possibly the Venusians are real. I doubt Nordics are.

What is your reasoning for this? AFAIK, for those you mentioned the greys and nordics are reported "abductors" in UFO cases, while the reptilian is more an urban myth and the rest are mainly based on esotheric mumbo jumbo of doomsday sects and the like.

So why dont you think nordics in particular are real in this selection?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
First of all, the reason I do not think the Nordics are real is because they seem like a racist, Neo-Nazi fantasy.

The Reptilians are real I think because of legends of dragons, demons as serpents, etc.

The Sirians, Arcturians, Pleiadeans, have been reported by various people and cultures as "space brother/sister" types.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What about his "Bird Race" that the ancients worshipped?
Second line.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A Tricky one to answer as many ET type things have many names depending on the Era.

I think the Sumerians had a good idea of what was going on (as interpreted of course). They have some things that are/have become reality as we slide thru the times.

So. The Anunaki maybe real from what I have read. Only to be confused in time somehow for groups of gods to one god (btw who was God referring to when he said "Make man in *our* image?).

If they turn out to be real and look like us is ET still a valid definition? Are we ET already

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Those that people have described and a whole lot of others that we haven't seen or interacted with yet. The greys for sure. But I have doubts about the nordics.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
None of them.

Second line to appease the furious wrath of the all encompassing mods.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
None of those "races" of "aliens" are real. With the rise in popularity of science fiction especially that which focusus on aliens visiting Earth came a rise in "sightings" and "alien abductions".

If there are aliens out there, it would seem highly unlikely that they are visiting Earth or are even aware of our existance. Even if we suspend logic and pretend that there was a civilisation that could somehow get here, why are so many people so arrogant that they insist that all of these "aliens" must be visiting us. It would be the same as humans flocking to visit an amoeba farm. Not very likely.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I personally feel that Reptilians are real and do have a lot of influence and power amongst us today, I belive that the greys are real and that they are watching over us conducting experiments and changing small details here and there for our, theres or both persons gain. I think that a lot of the races mentioned when you delve into "Project Serpo" are real. I also belive that there are two powerful races currently out of our system but due to return shortly, they would be the Atlanteans and the Lemurians. There the ones in main conspiracy culture which i think are "real", but to be honest - as a man of science i belive that there are countless races out there...

Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey my friend, read the Terra papers. Its a very interesting collaboration and has been posted MANY times on ATS about. Might throw a monkey wrench in some stuff. Even if not its very cleverly written if it is a hoax.

At any rate in it there is a section about a bird race that evolved and went to another planet, And when the annunaki started making man they donated as a gift to them and us the gene for passion.......called the gift of the feather.

Kind of explains why the grays themselves dont seem or cant understand our emotions, very interesting reading.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think that Sirians, Reptillians, Plaiedians and Greys are real.
Oh and there are people from the Orion and Scorpion constellations too, but I'm not sure what to call them.

And alot more will exist that we possibly havent encountered yet.
Jacob

Edit : I forget the Annunakai

[edit on 17/3/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't know how to take this, other than sarcasm or a parody. How can you possibly think you have enough information and evidence to determine that 5 alien races are real, but that another one doesn't exist?

So you are basing your entire belief that reptilians are real on the fact that there are legends about dragons, but you don't really want to consider another. I haven't even heard of the "Sirians" or "Arcturians", and you decide these are real because "some people said so"? But you don't believe in another supposed alien race that we also only know about through eyewitness testimony?

ASDKJHFJHKDJFHDKGS. Are you for real??? Please tell me you are just trolling.

Look, let's determine for certainty if ANY intelligent alien race exists, then we can begin this ridiculous speculation.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
the Orions , Reptoids, Sirians...................................................What are you so fascinated for about them, who being even unware of such intentions? What if it's ALL a complete lie setup to manipulate you away from the spirit of God and or even your ordinary life activitys just so you can purchase a book.

Do you think these terranians and extraterrestrials care? Have you explored the multi dimensional ways of living from this present incarnation? Dont worry about it. It'll all showup now or when you DIE, that is the information!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think we are the most real alien species at the moment till another makes contact.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOH I cant forget them characters, um um what were they called? The DRAKO's.........them scary reptilian in nature things that feed off of energy and play with the politicians and such and so.

You'll never find one lurking in a cave or underground bases, unless they decide to grab you for interest in your genetics or spiritual electromagnetic field, maybe the'll even instruct your own friendly human soldiers to shut you up...if luckily enough to survive.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Unexplained_HumanHistory]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is likely they all exist but not by the names you have mentioned.

I was always doubtful that people had actually seen UFO's and ET's

I know longer have doubt.To many people worldwide have reported sightings of humanoids.

Check out these links.

Humanoid Contacts

More world wide humanoid contacts.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unexplained_HumanHistory
OOOOOOOOOH I cant forget them characters, um um what were they called? The DRAKO's.........them scary reptilian in nature things that feed off of energy and play with the politicians and such and so.

You'll never find one lurking in a cave or underground bases, unless they decide to grab you for interest in your genetics or spiritual electromagnetic field, maybe the'll even instruct your own friendly human soldiers to shut you up...if luckily enough to survive.

Actually mate,
Reptillians and Dracos are the same.
Aparently the reason you don't find them is because they live underground - extremly deep underground and they cannot enter humans vibration levels.
Each human has a vibration it gives off and Dracos are controlling governments and such and pretty much everthing we used in a day to day basis is designed to lower vibration levels - So they can return to the surface and reclaim what is theirs.
Don't ask me how they're controlling people etc, i don't know the inside outs.
Just don't be so quick to attack and do some research before you take the mick.

You're welcome,
Jacob

top topics

<<   2 >>

join