It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination: 2 gunmen J.F.K PROOF (watch his head)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
wow, looking at that video, imagine being in Jackie's place, just as she was leaning over...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I saw a documentary a while back and a guy claimed at the third gunner was the DRIVER of the limo. That is a bit crazy.

Perhaps, but, uh, watch the driver closely in the video. He looks back precisely when JFK is hit, then turns around... Interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
From what I understand, it had a lot to do with the Mafia. Not sure what JFK's position was, but I believe the issue was over whether or not the government should get involved in removing mafias.

For years I subscribed to a conspiracy theory until I saw a program that dispelled a lot of my preconceived notions (courtesy of Oliver Stone). Now I believe that Oswald acted alone.

However, one of the theories I remember involving the Mafia centered around Momo Giancana helping the Kennedy family secure union support in the mid-west and the south. After Kennedy was elected, Bobby Kennedy, acting as AG, began prosecuting and deporting many members of the Mob. Needless to say the old adage, "I made you and I can break you" would seem to apply.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join