It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination: 2 gunmen J.F.K PROOF (watch his head)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
www.warrencommission.com...

This is pretty messed up, Dan Rather reported back in 1963 that J.F.K's head went forwards, which would of mean Oswald was the only gunman.

But watch this video and see the blantanly obvious.
Why would Dan deceive the public? Was there a payoff?
Conspiracy?? I think yes.
Click www.warrencommission.com...

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by TrueLies]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nice link true lies, it's a good site. Pretty gruesome footage, his head is definately not going forward.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's been known for years that there were 3 gunmen, and Oswald. On PBS they ran a series that interviewed the last remaining of the 3 who did the deed, he was from Corsica and he explained how the US brought them in via Mexico and sent them back to Corsica via New York and Canada and paid them in Heroin.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
It's been known for years that there were 3 gunmen, and Oswald. On PBS they ran a series that interviewed the last remaining of the 3 who did the deed,

You'd have thought 'they' would have knocked him off by now.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I dont know if this is useless chatter but I heard a rumor somewhere that JFK was give the option to have a bullet proof bubble that day and he or someone else rejected that idea.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He was a professional hit man, mafia guy. His two buddies had been killed by the mob already but he was spending time in jail while they used him as a witness and put lots more mafia away. I am sure he is gone now.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why they wanted him killed?

Who hired these hitmen and why?

What did JFK want to do or what was he about to do?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Who hired these hitmen and why?

Thats the question everyone wants answered. . .

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm in agreement, at least 3 gunmen, the head went forwards and backwards....

this is one conspiracy that I really would love to find the answer to.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
and Johnson wanted to stay in, along with Corporate America. The corporate guys needed a place to test new weapons as well as a way to generate profit. If you look at Vietnam carefully you would wonder why the AirForce didn't blow up the dams in North Vietnam and just drown the entire country to start with, thus leading to the end of the war in less than two weeks.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Also, JFK had successfully implemented the Silver Notes, bringing the US dollar back to a non-fiat currency.

Very shortly after his death, this currency was immediatly removed from circulation, although they are still legal tender today.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Kennedy wouldn't play ball. LBJ would.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I thought this was 101 stuff?

Of course there was a conspiracy behind the assassination of JFK. A conspiracy linking the CIA and the United States government.

I saw a documentary a while back and a guy claimed at the third gunner was the DRIVER of the limo. That is a bit crazy.

JFK was pulling out of Vietnam. LBJ became president and sent more troops in.

JFK was planning to disban the Federal Reserve.

JFK was going public with the Majestic-12 documents.

If you read some of JFK's quotes which I have, he hints a numerous amounts of time of the Illuminati and the NWO Agenda.

JFK was truly a leader of a country, not just some puppet.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Im not saying there was no conspiracy, but if you shot someone in the back of the head the head will fall forward then fly backward thats when it is siting in a seat with a seat belt on. That has been shown to be true and it only makes since.

So it seems that the gun men were all behind him which would also only make since. why would they want to be infront of him because eveyone would be looking at him so if they are behind him no one will see the shooters.

It seems that it would prolly be 1 for a spoter, one a shooter from up high and one from the other side lower. The JFK movie showed a lot of things that made sense.

On another hand isnt the documents sopoused to be shown in 2010 or something?

-Cory

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I watched that clip several times.

I wonder if the explosive action of the bullet exiting the skull provided enough force to push the head back, if the bullet entered from the rear of the skull. Typically the entrance wound would be small, and the exit wound wound be large. Also the scull spray (ugh) appeared to have a forward projection.

Possibly also the head jerked back as a muscular reaction to the blow occurred.

I did also notice the guy in the front passenger seat was looking right and turning forward just as JFK was hit, and a nano-second later gave the impression of receiving a blow from the rear in his back, and collapsing forward.

Just some observations, but I wish there was a clearer version of the clip to analyze. (except the graphic of JFK was clear enough for me to see more than I wanted)

Does kinda appear that one bullet was the source though.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This might be off color but from the clip it looks like Jackie could have shot him. I am in no way suggesting that just observing what I can with the footage we have.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've heard that the head can jerk backwards from a shot from the back due to nerves or something. Just the actual force of being hit with the bullet messing with your dome can make you jerk back. Maybe..

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I watched that clip several times.

I wonder if the explosive action of the bullet exiting the skull provided enough force to push the head back, if the bullet entered from the rear of the skull. Typically the entrance wound would be small, and the exit wound wound be large. Also the scull spray (ugh) appeared to have a forward projection.

Absolutely Correct! A clear analysis of the evidence show that he was hit from behind. In fact all of the known shots came from Oswald's vicinity.

The real question is why Oswald did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Can someone explain to me why they wanted him killed?

JFK actually cared about the people. Some people didn't liked that.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
From what I understand, it had a lot to do with the Mafia. Not sure what JFK's position was, but I believe the issue was over whether or not the government should get involved in removing mafias.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join