It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Contact With ET's!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jennifer07
I was in contact with ET's and they showed me the upcoming pole shift and how many people would survive. It was not many people in the millions out of billions, this will happen within the next 10yrs and it will be a sudden event that many religions even believe in along with many Scientists that have made predictions such as Albert Eienstein, the earth will move to and fro and wobble and the moon will appear as blood red in color, after that the earth will stop and it will appear as one day with no night and one night with no day for some. This is when everything will shift and land masses will be broken apart, tidal waves beyond anything you could imagine covering entire countries, territories and states. Mountains will become valleys and some deserts will become mountains the entire world will re-shape itself and only millions will survive the aftermath this will all happen within a 48hr period. I don't expect any of you to believe me but I needed to share this anyway, this will happen. I suggest people find a safe place and prepare themselves!
[edit on 15-3-2009 by Jennifer07]

1) how the vision was shown to you, in what form?
2) any samples of exact geographical regions you saw changed during pole shift? You must have seen some familiar places in the vision...
3) how do you personally prepare for this pole shift?
4) anything about possibilities for human race to be saved by the UFOs, like the ones contacted you?

Usually contactees will describe the whole contact and the being who gave the message and so on. Your case seems... too short. And what good the knowledge of us all getting killed by pole shift will give us anyway?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inxion
3) how do you personally prepare for this pole shift?

That's a tea-snorter! How do you prepare for world-wide cataclysm? I recommend buying a space-craft, and always knowing where your space-suit is.

O-315

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think you were contacted but I also think this is part of their agenda. The Greys want us to ACCEPT doomsday so they can make it happen and take over.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This "contact experience" is what is commonly referred to as a dream by those of us that are not prone to blindly accept every scary alien post thrown out there. The simple and logical explanation, assuming you are not outright fabricating this for attention, is that you come onto sites such as this and read all of the fantastic and frightening posts on here - some based on truth, most are the product of overactive imaginations or outright lies - and then all of this scary stuff is floating in your brain and you either doze off into a daydream or go to sleep at night and all of this rearranges itself into a dream. You then wake up and feel that you have been "contacted" and need to warn all of us, but since the info originally came from this site, we already have heard it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
This "contact experience" is what is commonly referred to as a dream by those of us that are not prone to blindly accept every scary alien post thrown out there. The simple and logical explanation, assuming you are not outright fabricating this for attention, is that you come onto sites such as this and read all of the fantastic and frightening posts on here - some based on truth, most are the product of overactive imaginations or outright lies - and then all of this scary stuff is floating in your brain and you either doze off into a daydream or go to sleep at night and all of this rearranges itself into a dream. You then wake up and feel that you have been "contacted" and need to warn all of us, but since the info originally came from this site, we already have heard it.

But what is so "out there" about alien visitation? If it's possible for us to someday visit other star systems, isn't it quite likely we've been visited already?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I really doubt it's possible to visit other systems some day. While I'm doubtful that life exists elsewhere, I admit freely that it is possible. What I find exceedingly difficult to believe is that life from other systems is visiting us. The belief in the theories that try to explain the possibility of travelling such extreme distances requires, to me, more faith than the majority of the Earths religions require.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What kind of aliens were they? Very important question

Pleadians look like human beings, only very perfect looking human beings

Greys are the most popular image of aliens, they are they gray ones with big heads and big eyes, and very thin

Reptilians look like human looking dinosaurs

[edit on 16-3-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
What kind of aliens were they? Very important question

Pleadians look like human beings, only very perfect looking human beings

Greys are the most popular image of aliens, they are they gray ones with big heads and big eyes, and very thin

Reptilians look like human looking dinosaurs

[edit on 16-3-2009 by stevedel0]

Can you post pictures of the 3 mentioned aliens above so we can see what they look like.
many of these Aliens don't want to interfere with humans and give us free will so they won't allow pictures.

So talking to people and telling them the future is not interfering?

So can we see some pictures of the interfering ones

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Please could you do a report? A timeline with a descriptive in as much detail as possible?

Once you do this we can see deeper into the reality of your experience. You need not give personal information, just what you thought, saw, felt and experienced in as accurate terms as you can.

Do this if for no other reason than to help you recall more detail and find missing areas of memory for yourself.

With more detail if you decide to post your story, we, some of us, can see things you yourself might find insignificant but have very important information.

Many watching these threads have had similar or related information and are actively researching either for themselves or for groups trying to understand this reality we have experienced.

You might also have repressed or have "time stamps" on your memories. A formal regression or allowing appropriate and safe investigation could be valuable for you and many others. Please consider this. Every such experience can be information that we need to understand and approach this situation more intelligently.

Thanks for your sharing what you have. Love to hear more.

ZG

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
well if nothing else it has all the ingredients to make a great film

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
oops, wrong thread.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Jennifer, did you happen to see what is going to cause the shift? Also, you said this would happen in the next 10 years. I am asking this so I (we) can determine if Nibiru will be the culprit. Nibiru is a giant planetary mass that it supposed to arrive soon. That being said, is this a 2012 thing?
Sorry for all of the questions, but if you could answer, it would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Peace.

Edit to add: I know it's about what to do at the time of the event, but I am still trying to piece this all together (not just your story) to see if it's true so I WON'T look like an idiot when I run!

[edit on 3/18/2009 by impaired]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
jennifer, prepare how?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennifer07

I've answered more questions and added more details here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennifer07

I guess we all get down on our knees and start praying Jen...
What can i say... Good luck to us all!

Hope,

GTG

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If this vision she was shown is legitimate, and not just a projection of a timeline probability, such as a look at timeline 2 that Dan Burisch speaks of, then the message that the pleiadians gave smokingman is legitimate, even if you don't chose to believe his experience. I do believe him.

We need to ask for help every day, from the positive forces of the galaxy who have the ability to rescue us. Our natures prevent this, along with the contracts of non-interference the renegades have enforced. But this is pretty well over.
We need to show how cooperative and compassionate we can be as a race, and ask for help. We also need to wake up, in larger numbers. I believe help is coming.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Its not that i don't believe you were contacted but just a quick thought.... If the E.T'S can see the future, they must know what effect their warning will have on the worlds population and as the news hasn't gone global, i can only assume it is just meant for the ATS community
feel better already, thanks for the inside info.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
with this economic crisis, in a year or two i won't have a house to build a shelter under. may be i'm not suppose to make it through the future catastrophes.
tears

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think this is only a possibility and we should not give in to fear. The fastest way to be free and ascend in this exact scenario would be for everyone to stand on the beach and dive into the ocean wave. Not pretty!

I just keep asking for help. As an experiencer I know they can hear all of our thoughts and know each of our hearts very well, the positive ets that is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join