It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Contact With ET's!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was in contact with ET's and they showed me the upcoming pole shift and how many people would survive. It was not many people in the millions out of billions, this will happen within the next 10yrs and it will be a sudden event that many religions even believe in along with many Scientists that have made predictions such as Albert Eienstein, the earth will move to and fro and wobble and the moon will appear as blood red in color, after that the earth will stop and it will appear as one day with no night and one night with no day for some. This is when everything will shift and land masses will be broken apart, tidal waves beyond anything you could imagine covering entire countries, territories and states. Mountains will become valleys and some deserts will become mountains the entire world will re-shape itself and only millions will survive the aftermath this will all happen within a 48hr period. I don't expect any of you to believe me but I needed to share this anyway, this will happen. I suggest people find a safe place and prepare themselves!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Jennifer07]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I can cherry pick numerous prophecies from this post;

Nostradamus, Mayan's, The Revelation of St.John the Divine, et al. Nothing new.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ive heard something about this before,,so my guess so have others here

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I've never read any of those prophecies I saw this for myself with my own eyes. I was contacted by ET's! Believe what you choose to believe. God Bless you!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jennifer07

I will play.
Who was it that contacted you and how did they let you know the future?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So do you have any idea why a pole shift would cause a color change for the moon?
Just kinda wondering...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Their contacting quite alot Jennifer,,just your post is old news on here.

God Bless You x

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jennifer07
I've never read any of those prophecies I saw this for myself with my own eyes. I was contacted by ET's! Believe what you choose to believe. God Bless you!

Really? The words "God bless you" implies you are familiar with the Book of Revelations - one of your "visions" from the Aliens is directly taken out from the Bible.

Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I say that to and Im not at all familiar with Book of Revelations.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Yeah I've never read the book of revelations either or those other books you mentioned but maybe I should. I have read parts of the new testament though but I'm not a religious person. I do believe in a creator God though and I do believe whatever happens to all of us down here on earth was meant to happen or allowed to happen for our own purpose whatever that might be.

It wasn't a vision that I was shown I was actually taken in a space craft and shown from above things that were happening as If I traveled into the future when it all happened. It was more real than anything I could ever describe. I won't talk much about the rest of my contact because I don't think I am supposed to but I have been shown about the pole shift and it was what they wanted me to remember and share with people. Only those who were meant to listen and prepare will be the one's who make it, the others will be left behind but it may not be a bad thing because I believe the next life is even better than this one.

God Bless!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I suppose a pole shift wouldn't be the cause, it's more likely to be the apparent volcanoes or dust clouds thrown up by these 'cataclysms'

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I dont read up on alot of things,personally I think it just clouds my own judgement on things and confuses.Stick to what you know for sure.What your seen with your own eyes,,what you've heard with your own ears and felt with your own skin.You only know the truth with whats real or not.

Im sure if you wasnt meant to say anything to anyone then they would somehow let you know,,I say their influences of our emotions when contact has been made.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I know you said you don't want to go into too much detail, but you didn't happen to hear anything about something called the Universal Alliance, did you?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Did they tell you how to go about preparing for this kind of event, where land masses literally break up, mountains disappear, with new ones forming, and oceans cover entire countries. Where do people go for safety?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
was blossom goodchild there and the universal federation of lite ?? lol
joking aside
what eles did the aliens tell you??

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How can I deny or doubt such a convincing claim?

My favourite bit is the 'I don't expect any of you to believe me'. How can I not believe you now after being guilt-tripped into believing your unprovable alien encounter that picks you out of billions of people on this planet to relay this story. Your post has everything; quasi-Biblical language, 2012 timeframe, environmental disaster - what's not to like or believe? It's as if this has been constructed to appeal to ATS readers!

Count me in!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The thing I hate about these prophetic warnings is that I am pretty much sunk! Living on disability and barely making it from month to month, there is nothing left to prepare and certainly no way for me to move to a safer place so I guess I will be among the lost.

I make it a practice never to flame someone when they tell of these experiences.

I am very interested in hearing more. Do you remember what they looked like....grays, Nordics, etc? I am also interested in why you feel that sharing this part of the experience is okay but the hesitation to share the rest. I hope you follow up and tell us more. red

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ET's contacted me because they did and you dont have to believe me but they did....death destruction...ramble ramble...einstein(to add credibility obviously) ramble ramble...I shall heed your advice Jennifer.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It seems the ETs are getting good at seeing the future. Could you convince them to learn how to operate a simple Earth PC and start posting on the internet discussion forums so we could get this information first hand.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Next time, give the address of the United Nations and then I'll start believing their predictions.

Man, I don't know what it is with aliens contacting members of internet forums

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join