It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to have contact? Act like a Duck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Easynow, I have no idea what you are talking about here, can you be a little more clear?

One I am real in everything I do. Two, unlike some here, I am not going to lower my divinity and shrink into a corner and hide away under anonymity, I got nothing to hide. Ascension requires a person does not act that way.

So what the heck does "invisible spook" mean? Or is that one invisible spook calling someone else an invisible spook? Are you even a real person, or one of those new programmable computer chat bots that just takes random words and puts them together, I never know sometimes.

'spook' is what i call these entity's that people like you claim to be in contact with.

i am glad you feel that everything you do is real, i don't have any problem with you believing in what ever it is you believe...it's your prerogative to do what ever you want in life.

what i do have a problem with is:

all you higher vibrational people claim to be contacting either Angelic beings or E.T.'s and try to pass the message along to everyone that this is the real deal or this is the truth with out offering any objectivity in your message wich i noticed your Op has none.

the reason objectivity is needed when presenting this type of contact is because you don't really know what you are dealing with when communicating with these supposed beings in this higher realm.

there are kids reading this site everyday and you might be teaching them something that is completely wrong because you have no way of proving these "spooks" are communicating with you in a truthful manner.

i will repeat: you don't really know what your dealing with

that is the problem and where is your objectivity ? are you blindly going to believe whatever these things you are contacting tell you or whatever they do ?

i don't have any problem with someone discussing this subject but when you only present one side of it ...then people need to be warned or take notice that there is another side to the topic.

personally, i think your contacting the boogeyman but that's just my opinion

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
As a note, I have learned and now accept the I and We are mixed alot in messages, on higher vibration consciousness is shared quite a bit.

I have that same view but I don't call it higher, I also don't accept it. It appears more to me like a bunch of entities came into my personal space (which I need for myself to get by in daily life) and are just using part of my consciousness (maybe even parts of my physical brain) to express themselves. How else can they communicate with me if they don't have a physical body, but to use part of my body?

It's like there's only one computer (my body) then there's 1 OS (my mind) and I (spirit) am sitting behind my computer and using it, then somehow these other spirits come sit around me and type on my keyboard, their message appears on the screen so I can read it.

Sometimes I let them because I want to communicate and am aware of the origin of a message but at other times it is hard to recognize when a message is written by myself or by them (like when having philosphical discussions, it is hard to identify the origin of an insight). This is important to me not because I need to feed my ego but because it destroys ones selfconfidence (in everyday life) when realizing a lot of those deeply profound insights are being told to you rather than you being able to figure them out yourself.

I also remember how it used to be (before the entities made themselves known) and even though it was not perfect, many times I long for that feeling of privacy I had when I had my personal mental space all to myself and didn't have to share it with "them" (I still don't know who/what they are).

So maybe the people who stick to the group don't do it because they fear of being alone but because somehow they know it is tough to communicate with unseen beings, even very undesirable because it will cost a lot (sense of privacy, of individuality and in the long run how you relate to people who don't want to communicate).

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
all you higher vibrational people claim to be contacting either Angelic beings or E.T.'s and try to pass the message along to everyone that this is the real deal or this is the truth with out offering any objectivity in your message wich i noticed your Op has none.

Can you tell me the information I am passing along other than my approach, or are you lumping me in with other people at your own discretion?

because you don't really know what you are dealing with when

Does anyone. Do you not trust yourself and your own emotions, and if not, are you doing any work so you can properly discern your emotions?

there are kids reading this site everyday and you might be teaching them something that is completely wrong because you have no way of proving

And so might you right now, if any doubt of the result of people like you go and watch some of the videos on Youtube about the blasphemy challenge, and then consider what your thoughts are leading to in this world.

that is the problem and where is your objectivity ? are you blindly going to believe whatever these things you are contacting tell you or whatever they do ?

You seem overly superior in your judgement and insulting when considering the judgment of others. You use this fact to insulate yourself from having to dig further, and it is easy to consider that someone is half cocked or stupid, or in a cult or being mislead, all base fears. You seem fearful, a victim, I am sorry that is your experience.

i don't have any problem with someone discussing this subject but when you only present one side of it ...then people need to be warned or take notice that there is another side to the topic.

There is only side I must represent, my experience. There is not one statement in my video, you have put what you want in there.

You are a person to be pitied not angry with. You are a caring person, you think you know the reality of things, and you are clinging to that. I can appreciate that.

You are simply wrong in the possibilities however, yet you have the right to that reality.

I as well have the right to put out information, possibly to your children for example to save them from this negative fear and diatribe, so that in 40 yers they will not be on a forum spouting the same fearful thoughts, the cycle must end, this planet needs to get rid of the realists and into the joy of the possible.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
appears more to me like a bunch of entities came into my personal space (which I need for myself to get by in daily life) and are just using part of my consciousness (maybe even parts of my physical brain) to express

Robert Monroe talks about this and advises caution. There are lots of entities out there on 4th and lower 4th looking for a instrument. If you wish to channel them, this is of course your choice, however it is your choice on some level.

That is why I preface everything with `HIGHER VIBRATIONAL ENERGIES WHO HAVE MY BEST INTERESTS AT HEART`. These entities are not dealing with your best interests but their own, from what you seem to be saying, I am not sure.

I have no interest with seeing ghosts, or channeling, or any of these lower entities. I simply want to have empowered ascension, bring down my light body and take control over my 3D reality, if that is possible. Who is to say, Jesus did it, maybe I can too.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Can you tell me the information I am passing along other than my approach, or are you lumping me in with other people at your own discretion?

no matter how you wrap the approach the message of information imply's that you can contact Angelic beings or E.T.'s.... but you have not given any warning that there could be some consequences involved. shame on you

You are simply wrong in the possibilities

am i really ?

I as well have the right to put out information, possibly to your children for example to save them from this negative fear and diatribe

yes you have a right to do whatever you want but since you have no way of proving anything your preaching here don't you think a message of caution should be included ?

your thinking imply's..just throw caution to the wind...it will be ok

what if you contacted a sheep but it wasn't really a sheep ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2af789b23013.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
eh, i think its pretty cool. how many times have you had contact SoulOrb? Do you know where these beings come from? I' ve been thinking of trying this for a while. Just need to focus and do it. Thanks for the post mr. soulorb!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
eh, i think its pretty cool. how many times have you had contact SoulOrb? Do you know where these beings come from? I' ve been thinking of trying this for a while. Just need to focus and do it. Thanks for the post mr. soulorb!

The first one was on my own, and a small ship or Merkaba.

The second one was with another person, a large ship, say a thousand feet about 3 thousand feet up. Looked about the size of a 747 close when looking at it on the runway at the airport, but about 4000 feet up.

The third time was distant where they came in and scanned the crowd on a angle where the people who were not invited could not see. They were in their car.

And then the other night. I have had a few possible, however those ones might have been a satellite. Right now I am in a airplane corridor with many planes, and they will not come too low in that area.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

no matter how you wrap the approach the message of information imply's that you can contact Angelic beings or E.T.'s.... but you have not given any warning that there could be some consequences involved. shame on you

And who would that warning come from, you, or say a church leader, or say an abductee, etc? Exactly who might one ask. And how would that even relate to my experience.

No, I think you are just many other people, every time that someone mentions something you quote a psalm, or some diatribe of fear that someone else taught you, not even based in your own experience.

Sure I could be in touch with the Dracos, and they might swoop down and grab me and eat me I guess, however, that would be kind of a waste, shame on me, you can tell me I was wrong after I am gone.

Look I am experience based. You got something to discuss, tell me your experience and the framework you got it in. Got no experience, then really you are nothing but an armchair critic afraid to go out after dark cause the boogy man might get you.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

you can categorize me how ever you want... i don't care fyi

everyone should know that this process your trying to recruit people into could be dangerous.....that's all i am saying.

i don't trust strangers...especially ones from another plane or existence.

just throw caution to the wind

brilliant plan

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

everyone should know that this process your trying to recruit people into could be dangerous.....that's all i am saying.

Process? Acting like a Duck? Everything has a risk, including complacency.

Recruit people into, LOL. Man oh man oh man. Watching 90210 on TV is more dangerous than watching my video.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hey Soul Orb,

I love your video and your philosophy.

Ducks are interesting creatures, they are members of a small selection of animals on Earth that are able to exist in the three environmental mediums on Earth, in water, air and land.

They are a form of life that enjoys more freedom than most other species, yet as animals they must use this freedom to serve and satisfy their biological imperatives.

They are a suitable metaphor for human existence. We enjoy more freedom than any other form of life on Earth, yet we devote all our time satisfying our most basic animal urges. Our whole society is fueled by our desire to satisfy our basic urges to accumulate and horde.......stuff.
We are very much a consumer society which has worked very well for us, but perhaps too well. Our population has exploded and we are consuming so much that we may be on the edge of a terrible social and ecological disaster.

To survive our future we have to learn a new way of existing and by a happy coincidence the same mindset that we will have to use to change ourselves in this way is also the same mindset that we have to adopt if we are to face and engage the visitors.

I have had a lifetime of contact with the visitors and I have been driven into a state of absolute terror nearly every time that they have confronted me.
I have spent a lot of time analyzing this terror and I think that perhaps my fear is generated by my ties to my way of life. When I am abducted I am removed from everything that is familiar and exposed to an experience that is completely new. If we are to engage the visitors we have to learn to step out of our comfort zones and learn to exist in a state of unknowing.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
I love your video and your philosophy.

Wow, I don't think there is one thing I can add there. I hope that if an abduction happens I can handle it as good as you have, great thoughts here.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Cheers buddy.

Have you considered building a website, to share your contact history, philosophy and videos?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
Cheers buddy.

Have you considered building a website, to share your contact history, philosophy and videos?

I have, but I was waiting for a few confirmations from people through my higher self, thank you for being part of my manifest.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think it should be noted that acting like a duck at certain times of year and in certain places is more than likely to result in a hail of fairly fast moving bird-shot coming your way

...and in other places you are more likely to end up in a straight jacket than in a UFO.

What is your duck type method of contact

ufoorbhunter - I think the key is to be ducktile

If that doesn't work, find a copy of The Birdie Song, and play it whilst attempting "duck type contact". It should bring out the inner bird in you, and make you more attractive to duck loving beings. Remember to avoid Chinese takeaways for at least a week before hand though.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

You could use your philosophy to positively effect the public's perception concerning UFOs and abduction events.

At the moment our planet seems to be attracting a lot of non-terrestrial visitors and sightings of UFOs are probably higher now than they have been throughout our history. As a result of the increase in sightings the general media seems to taking more interest in the subject, but they still tend to report these events in a tongue in cheek manner. By doing so they remove a lot of the impact of these amazing events.

There seems to be a stigma attached to anything to do with UFOs. There is a negative stereotype of anyone that has anything to do with UFOs. Ufologists are seen as naive, crazy nerds. UFO witnesses are thought of as naive, stupid and crazy and abductees are perceived as downright certifiable. There is one word that encompasses all of these stereotypes and that word is 'Quack'.

There is a fashion trend that is evolving in response to our technological lifestyles. This trend is 'nerd chic' or in Japan where it has really taken off 'Otaku'. We have found ourselves spending hours on end sat at our computers, or playing video games online, so now nerdy is okay; since we all seem to be living nerdier lifestyles.

I propose we try to do the same for the 'Quack' image. Remember the mid-nineties when the X files was popular, suddenly UFology was something you could talk about with your friends, but when the series ran out of steam; it suddenly became unacceptable to talk about ufos in public again.

If we can make the term quack cute, perhaps we can make Ufology acceptable again. Perhaps a white banner with a black silhouette of a duck looking to the sky, with the words the truth is out there. The slogan isn't funny, but the addition of the duck makes it funny. You could make badges that look really serious, but always has the silhouette of the duck in the middle.

Let the media report UFOs in their patronizing manner, if we all accept that it is okay to be a quack then we won't feel personally insulted ever time the subject is made fun of.

Your video story is funny, but has a deep philosophical meaning to it. If you can instill this funny but also deep sense into the term quack then you could move mountains.

It all sounds daft, but then the best ideas always do.

I built my website, just to get my own experiences and drawings out there, but I think that you could make some big changes in the world.

Build a website and try and get it seen. If it is cooky and fun, most people will want to be a part of it.

I hope that you do build your site, I think that it has a lot of potential. If you need help spreading the word (quack) then I will be more than happy to tell everyone I know........Quack quack.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

The other day I was reminded of a guy who was older and he was known to quack on the streets. People used to talk about him, the Quacker. He dressed like everyone else, never seemed to hurt anyone, but now and then he would Quack at you when you passed.

He's dead now. Few talk about the Quacker, and even I cannot remember what he looked like.

You make some very interesting points here, and thanks for the encouragement, I am off to spend a few moments on your site now.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
At the start you mentioned something about thoughts which were "attractive" so to speak to UFOs...which arouses my interest...Any chance of giving me some examples of such now, as opposed to waiting for the later video..."how-to" is always good...and don't worry, I won't be dismissive of your answer (a lot of good tricks only work once in a while, yup-yup)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
At the start you mentioned something about thoughts which were "attractive" so to speak to UFOs...which arouses my interest...Any chance of giving me some examples of such now, as opposed to waiting for the later video..."how-to" is always good...and don't worry, I won't be dismissive of your answer (a lot of good tricks only work once in a while, yup-yup)

Yes but it is subtle, but I will try to relate it as the following statements, and hopefully you will see what I mean.

On a moonlit night if I let my eyes go a little out of focus, you can see an aura on the distant landscape, say the bounce of the light from the moon and it kind of creates an aura over the trees. I like to get lost in that Aura, the wonderment.

Sometimes at night I will see a leaf of a tree with an halo from the moonlight, and I can catch myself tracing that halo, and enjoying it.

On a cold winters night when I am freezing, and there is a wind, I look up and the clouds are being tortured, and when you look closely they have small bits of color, maybe a little red from a setting sun, or contrast from the moonlight.

In these cases the wonderment hits me. I realize how much I love the experience. I love the cold under the sky looking up, and feeling WONDERMENT. Being out there like on the edge of the wharf over the water, looking up at the wonders that might be there.

On a rainy night huddling under a tree and seeing the clouds move with the city lights reflecting off the different layers. And when I am there I am vulnerable, alone, away from normal routine, and humanity because they are inside their homes near by watching TV.

No children or wife to distract me. No cell phone, I leave that at home. I disconnect from reality and life for those instants. I put myself out there and say, "UNIVERSE I AM HERE", I am in WONDERMENT OF YOUR AWE, and I love the fact I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL, and I wish to attract only higher energies that support me personally who have my best interests at heart and whom with to support my free will.

If you can find that thread of a thought. If you can put yourself out there, and risk being stupid looking by passing cars, and send a telepathic message to these entities I described above in a way that releases you from the society of which you are a part, well, they like that thought.

A child of the universe, with wonderment, putting themselves out there seeking more. After all, I am sure they are explorers too, in wonderment as well, and well, they identify with that. And they they might think, I like this persons energy, we wish to partner with this entity, this entity has traits that we can use to co-create together. We have a new partner in our wonderment.

However if you are a technical person, who is focused on the technical side of life, and science and intelligence, is there any wonder that is the partners you might attract, instead of those that are spiritual based?

Just a thought.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join