It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to have contact? Act like a Duck

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
When asked why I might have attracted one Angelic presence in their Merkaba, and three times higher vibrational energies in their light ships, I explained it was not them, but me who attracted them.

Basically if you seek contact, and in my case I was seeking help with "Empowered Ascension" through their intervention, I basically acted like a crazy duck, and my friend liked this story and wanted me to share it, so here it is for those few that might like it, hopefully to give a clue to those who wish to have similar experiences

I will post a video later on on some of the thoughts I used to actually attract interest if you are interested in knowing how to do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Want to have contact? Act like a duck

Does this mean one has to be a quack?

IRM

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes that is right. Go to your local coffee shop or bar, stand up and announce you believe in UFO's, and you will be a quack. In the end who cares, focus on the one person in that location who wishes to be a quack as well, the other people are looking for reasons to stay with the group.

I look forward someday to when you share a personal story so we can learn more about you.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by SoulOrb

Want to have contact? Act like a duck

Does this mean one has to be a quack?

IRM

[edit on 15-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yes I think I'm with you here. Act like a duck! Having been in contact (I think) with the same ufo orbs then it does mean attracting them. I've used the communicator (dynamo powered torch from Canada) to attract them here in the UK. Using lots of signals it is something they have responded to in the past. A question - What is your duck type method of contact?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

I look forward someday to when you share a personal story so we can learn more about you.

No problemo! Here you go!

An Australian Account

IRM

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I love your duck story, and I did it, and it works.

But all the others ducks wont believe you.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have a new video almost ready, that explains further, I will put in my channel too.

Yes I wish I had some of these devices for fun, however they might have skewed my experience, if I had one, so I think one should be mindful of something.

One night I got frustrated, I wished I had a green laser. I was drawn out of my home two hours later with a green bar in the sky. My message taken, forget the laser, we hear you.

So I am asking, you got this great device. They are responding. What are you asking for? What is the purpose for the phone call?

Now that you know they exist, I am curious, what is the next step you want? What do you wish your role to be?

This poem was dropped into my friends mind, and we recorded it. The last four lines are the most important to me.

As a note, I have learned and now accept the I and We are mixed alot in messages, on higher vibration consciousness is shared quite a bit.

Poem:

Coming by day
i'm coming by dawn
i'm coming all day
we're coming to spawn.

When you come in,
come in as you will,
take what you want,
and just be still.

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
What is your duck type method of contact?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow, thanks Stormdancer for sharing. That is ok, we believe each other, and as we accept that truth eventually that will make it's way into human consciousness until the tipping point.

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I love your duck story, and I did it, and it works.

But all the others ducks wont believe you.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing InfaRedMan, I was not sure there whether you were a friendly or one of these lost souls in denial. Great story. Yes, that reminds me of a case I read from the 70's in the Canadian archives that were just released where outside Fredericton it was a Orange Orb, and then other Orbs came out of it and grew to the same size.

So this has changed your life obviously, and now you are seeking, very courageous, way to go.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by SoulOrb

No problemo! Here you go!

An Australian Account

IRM

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh noez,i just invested heavily in laser pens ala mr greers advice,those damn aliens and their obscure communication methods

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

It's just so beautiful. The most beautiful thing that is so beautiful. The angle grinder type ufo orb that morphs into the angel/jesus light is a light that is just so beautiful. It's just nice to know theres beauty in our sky.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Maybe not IRM, but it does mean that sarcastic remarks roll off us like water off a.....well you know

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have not seen this one, mine are mostly ORBS.

Is it possible it was a Merkaba? Does this twirling motion but in light look similar to it, like a twirling Christmas tree Star? This Meditation video gives the shape, but one need to use the imagination with the bright light.

If this is what you saw, you are being visited by Angelic beings or Ascended Masters, or in my case, I have possibly narrowed down my contact to the same ones Jasmuheen is in contact with, labeled by her "Lords Of Peace", 5th dimensional light beings in the area of Venus.

See, people who are looking at Venus at night and sensing intelligence and getting confused are forgetting, it is just a planet in third density, you are communicating on 4th or higher. So when people say, it is Venus, they are right, but so are you.

It's just so beautiful. The most beautiful thing that is so beautiful. The angle grinder type ufo orb that morphs into the angel/jesus light is a light that is just so beautiful. It's just nice to know theres beauty in our sky.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Man, I wish I had one of those. Did you go with the Ebay ones? Yeah, if it brings you joy, and it helps you focus your intent, it is awesome.

I want to have fun too, I like that pretty green light! I need to go make some money now so I can get one of those nice ones, and stop making videos. LOL

Originally posted by Solomons
Oh noez,i just invested heavily in laser pens ala mr greers advice,those damn aliens and their obscure communication methods

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I think the Merkaba thing was a massive white light size of two double decker buses on their side, just white light, that appeared after we were surrounded above our heads by twentyish pairs of orbs, whites, orange/amber, yellows, green, blue, even reds which have the laser beam like searchlight facility. After the Merkaba thing had buzzed us four times this cotton wool like thin strand substance rained from the sky descending very slowly. Anyways these things are so fascinating, I'm going to watch your second vid with the meditation............................................

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think a Merkaba would be around 50 feet in diameter although when it is even a few thousand feet up it is pretty intense, and for me I felt a sense of love and protection that was so amazing. They are a intense white light for angelics, and a duller light for Ascended Masters, that is what I read anyway.

Your ship sounds so interesting, I have never heard of that sort of one before. It must have been very large, but next time I see multiple lights I will not assume it is a plane!

reply to post by SoulOrb

orange/amber, yellows, green, blue, even reds which have the laser beam like searchlight facility. After the Merkaba thing had buzzed us four times this cotton wool like thin strand substance rained from the sky descending very slowly.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The first thing he said was "we were kinda making this up"
Sounds like a hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i think your being set up like a duck...lol

yea i would trust what an invisible spook was telling me

[edit on 15-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
As we were there, we were making up the story, as in my friend was prompting me along and I was making it up as I went. WE. Collaborative

Is there anyone you trust? Geez :-)

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
The first thing he said was "we were kinda making this up"
Sounds like a hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Easynow, I have no idea what you are talking about here, can you be a little more clear?

One I am real in everything I do. Two, unlike some here, I am not going to lower my divinity and shrink into a corner and hide away under anonymity, I got nothing to hide. Ascension requires a person does not act that way.

So what the heck does "invisible spook" mean? Or is that one invisible spook calling someone else an invisible spook? Are you even a real person, or one of those new programmable computer chat bots that just takes random words and puts them together, I never know sometimes.

Originally posted by easynow
i think your being set up like a duck...lol

yea i would trust what an invisible spook was telling me

[edit on 15-3-2009 by easynow]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join