It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Obama Inauguration Speech - UFO Invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well .. that's what some people are claiming.
But I'm not hearing it. Ya'll can see if you do. I don't.
I love this stuff. It's crazy and fun.
This reverse speech claim .... I'm giving it a

Examiner – Philadelphia

Barack Obama’s inaugural speech predicts ET event on scale of Iraq War – that’s the claim. Also - 'knows powers of alien sausers' is in there somewhere.

Here’s some of the reverse speech - exopolitics.blogs.com...

Ghost Radio has more.

UFO Landings Worldwide in 2012

In the 35-minute radio interview, Jon Kelly reviews how reverse speech analysis of Barack Obama's inaugural address reveals secret, subconscious messages about large-scale extraterrestrial events during the years of the Obama administration. Obama’s first term of office runs through January 20, 2013. If re-elected, he will be in office through January 20, 2017

Reverse Speech dot come disagrees with those that hear it and says it is not there.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
For what its worth in the first example I hear "and the power of aliens snop zuce"
Or possibly "In the power of alien snot juice"

[edit on 14-3-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There are better things to do in your life then to listen to Obama speak backwards.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It sounds to me like "those power of alien snop shurs"?

Interesting, but MOST backmasking incidents are just a coincedince.

There are a few instances where bands did some back masking on purpose.Just listen to this clip from ELO's Fire on high which contains intentional backmasking. Skip to about 30 seconds....

Also listen to this reversed version of Stairway to heaven by Led Zepplin

Many people believe there are hidden backwards messages in there. But can you hear the difference between intentional hidden messages like IN ELO's song and this one? This one sounds all choppy and the sounds made could be interpreted MANY different ways.

I think that is similar to the clip from the Obama speech.

Since I checked last I have seen a few interpretations of the Obama clip already. You will get much more as well.

My point here is that it is just a coincidence. Just like Stairway to heaven, People claim there are satanic messages in there but if you go to that part the "words" could be and are intrepreted MANY different ways.

If it sounds all choppy and hard to intrepret that is because it is just pure luck.

For more backmasking clips check out this website. A few are intentional and most arent. Hopefully my post has helped to show the difference between coincidences in backmasking and purposful backmasking.

jeffmilner.com...

The clip of the Obama speech is VERY interesting but unfortanatley there is nothing there but coincidence.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
uh oh. It looks like I killed the thread.

Sorry FlyersFan

star and flag for you. I enjoy what has been posted so far!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
There are better things to do in your life then to listen to Obama speak backwards.

OF COURSE!
But backwards speech is so much fun. We've got tons of threads around here on it. Everything from Obama to Bush to Led Zepplin. Threads like this are a fun distraction. Let us unwind a bit and have some fun.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very interesting article in the Examiner.... thank you for bringing it here. Interesting about Carter etc......

Very cool!!!

It matches "Aliens" coming in, with other things I have been reading, that we are going to be getting "UFOs" on mainstream etc..... including people "disappearing" right before other's eyes.........

We shall see, what happens............. as time goes by.............

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I hear "the power of alien saucers" until it's slowed down, then saucers is not as clear.
I do find it to be an odd coincidence that this happens to be in his inaug. speech. Oh yea, I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

What do you mean "people disappearing"? I haven't heard about this, have anymore info. you could share?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I have "heard" about future events and this "alien invasion" from another source.

It is actually, from the "Webbot" - they stated and it seems more and more language is coming through, that "whole groups of people" will disappear right in front of people's eyes.

They said, we can expect all kinds of "alien" things happening in the near future.

Now, some don't believe in the Webbot anymore (no quakes) -BUT - I will say, I think they read it wrong, because Madoff info came out on Dec. 15th - which was an earthquake heard around the world - of 50 billion ponzi scheme (which shook the world).

Anyway, their other things are coming out, exactly as they stated they would............. so............. we will see regarding the "alien" invasion and people disappearing.................

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

The same applies to listening to his bloated speeches normally.

As far as the UFO talk, I don't hear it.

top topics

join