It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Deception Being Removed From Google Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I watched Alex Jones' "The Obama Deception" a few days ago. And for the past two days, to my surprise, it was number 1 on Google Video. When you loaded GV, this was the first movie to come up. There were several versions that had been viewed many times each.

Today it looked like these first few uploads of the movie had been removed. There was a new one, though, that was gaining views pretty quickly, as if someone uploaded it quickly after seeing the old ones had been deleted.

I think Alex Jones tends to be very sensationalist, and promotes unnecessary panic and "doom and gloom," but I also think he has legitimate information to share.

I just thought it was interesting that they seem to be all over this movie now trying to remove it. I guess it was to be expected. Anyone else catch on to this? Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, I never pay attention to google video but I did have a link posted to it from my facebook account when the other Obama Deception thread came out other day with the google video embed of it.

I double checked that one and it still works fine for me, and I thought it was one of the first uploads.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dunno about Google video, but the original Youtube link from March 11 still works fine (see my sig).

Sometimes Alex Jones is a sensationalist and sometimes he is wrong. I wish he would drop the sensationalist aspect from his stories but he is definately right more often than not.

The info he brings out is definately important and is be systematically ignored by the MSM.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

here you go....the whole movie, on google video...in full.

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Davis Wilcock was on to something similar with his "2012 Enigma" video, and I believe Project Camelot have reported similar issues.

I think the conspiracy would be to keep the videos in question low on the list so they're not the first thing that pops up when you go to google video or youtube.
To remove them completely would be very hard to do and attract too much attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Guys, if there are some fast keyboard writers among you, please write the transcript! It is very hard (and unbelievably SLOW) to make a decent translation of the movie without the written script. You don't need to make subs (.srt, .sub...) just the text!!! I will make the subtitles (and of course, translate it in Croatian - my language) You need to understand that Alex's movies are not worldwide spread only because there is no English subtitles! People don't like to write translations directly from the movie, it's time consuming and painful!!! Split the job somehow, do what is needed to be done, there are people that need to be awaken around the world!
(letters are mixed on purpose)

Cnotact me at
alexjones.sub O gmail com

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah I wasn't saying I couldn't find it or anything, just that it seemed like they had deleted the ones that had been rated the most or at least moved them from the most viewed list. This isn't shocking by any means but I think it shows without a doubt that this stuff happens.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexjones.sub
Guys, if there are some fast keyboard writers among you, please write the transcript! It is very hard (and unbelievably SLOW) to make a decent translation of the movie without the written script. You don't need to make subs (.srt, .sub...) just the text!!! I will make the subtitles (and of course, translate it in Croatian - my language) You need to understand that Alex's movies are not worldwide spread only because there is no English subtitles! People don't like to write translations directly from the movie, it's time consuming and painful!!! Split the job somehow, do what is needed to be done, there are people that need to be awaken around the world!
(letters are mixed on purpose)

Cnotact me at
alexjones.sub O gmail com

When its done please u2u me.
pozdrav

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
well its copy write material which is hoping to make someone a ton of cash

so yeah it got taken down

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublevel10
well its copy write material which is hoping to make someone a ton of cash

so yeah it got taken down

It hasn't been taken down... that's the point.

I posted the documentary in full a few posts above.

it is available to watch on google video in full, right now

new topics

top topics

join