It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man says he is seeing many triangle ufos on a regular basis using night vision scope,UK video inter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A man from Louth England is adamant that he is seeing UFOs on a regular basis and that they are cloaking themselves during the day.
www.louthleader.co.uk...

Mr Goring first visited the Leader last October, to recount his strange sightings of triangular aircraft and lights near his home.

Since then he claims to have seen hundreds, sometimes up to 20 in one night, leading to his claims to have seen more 'spaceships' than anyone else in the world.

He has become such an avid spotter, he has purchased a night vision scope to see the aircraft in more detail and a traditional stills camera in the hope of obtaining photographic evidence.

Convinced he is seeing alien craft, he ventures out into the village in the early hours of the morning, hoping to capture one on camera.

Mr Goring referred to a story he heard on NASA sending a probe into space to discover evidence of extraterrestrial life, and said: "They don't need to spend all those millions, they just need to sent six men out to Brinkhill and I will show them alien life."

COULD these images of a mysterious circular impression in a field be proof aliens have visited the Louth area?
Brinkhill's UFO spotter Eric Goring, 68, visited the Louth Leader office again this week to show us these photographs he took on his camera.

He said: "I came across this little crop circle the morning after watching these lights in the sky. I have never seen this before on that hill and I know it very well. I have measured it and it's just over sixteen foot across.

"There are no burn marks on the grass but I think it was an impression made when one of these lights came down or one of the spaceships blasted out some energy from underneath it."

We spoke to the UK's leading UFO expert Nick Pope who said: "Oddly enough, there may be a horticultural explanation for the circular impression in the field, which may be a so-called fairy ring - a circular pattern caused by certain types of fungi.

"That said it's not possible to be certain about this without visiting the site. If this isn't the explanation, it would be interesting - with the landowner's permission - to search the area with a metal detector, take soil samples and test for radioactivity with a Geiger counter.

"Those are the sorts of actions I would take if anyone was seriously suggesting that some exotic craft had landed."

Visit the link www.louthleader.co.uk... to see crop circle picture.

If he is to be believed (and its a big IF)then I look forward to seeing his pics.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is awesome,I just bought my night vision and am waiting til its warm enough to go use it.
Zorgon had some very cool vids as well of nightvision ufos.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I am also bidding for a gen 1 scope that the owner says shows the sky stars planes and birds up well, so hopefully if there are any pesky ufos it will show them up also.I just hope I don't get outbid AGAIN.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thank you for the link to Zorgon's thread , i joined recently and was not aware of this, never seen it before. night vision I think will bring a bonanza of sightings as it becomes the newest addition to skywatchers

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey Robbie ,maybe you should take your new toys and get down to Louth sharpish my friend.You may be in for a treat.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I looked through another player's Gen 3 nightvision a couple of weeks ago at Camp Blanding's paintball event, and man....incredible...

Absolutely turns night into day...
Gen 1 and 2 does as well, the big difference is clarity...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think the night vision thing is going to give people a new look at the skies when its dark.
Maybe a few people will have to open their eyes after all eh??

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What is a good night vision cam and what is the price range for a decent one ?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Anybody mind giving some professional tips on specific night vision scopes ?I have almost no clue on how to read the specifications. I am aiming for a Gen 1 (as it is the only one in my price range) , but there are so many that knowing my "luck" I'll choose the worst one

Thank You in advance

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

From what I can gather ( i am not an expert) depending on budget it seems you could do worse than a Yukon www.outdoorgb.com... for 1st gen.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Thill

From what I can gather ( i am not an expert) depending on budget it seems you could do worse than a Yukon www.outdoorgb.com... for 1st gen.

These 'night vision' goggles, viewers, etc, are only good for illumination of the night sky. They intensify light. This model described above will also illuminate the surrounding area a little bit, with infrared leds built in to the unit. A lot like a CCTV camera would with built in IR illimunators. Some of the better CCTV cams can see infrared light (like from your remote)

If you REALLY want to see what's going, you need to be able actually view the 'infrared spectrum'. If UFO's can 'cloak' with infrared technology, you need one of these: ($1000 USD)

www.powertechnology.com...

top topics

join