It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Blue - James Fox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hopefully it won't be long now until James Fox's new movie Beyond the Blue is done. In December he stopped all news as Beyond the Blue is finished filming and in the editing stage. This is a continuation/sequel/improvement to Out of the Blue which is a nice piece and follows on after the presentation at the National Press Club Event in Washington in 2007.

I have high hopes for this given the number of doors his first documentary opened for him.

Anyway the point of this thread was to try and find out more information about it hopefully and share some little tidbits I found
. While browsing through the home page I found a photo gallery of the filming for Beyond the Blue and it was quite revealing with some segments that look to be included with hopefully some new info.

Interviews of Sillard and Patenet from GEIPAN of France, also shots with general Letty of COMETA report fame.

A dalliance in Rendlesham

A number of witnesses for the Phoenix lights (and Stephenville (hope he got radar data in it)).

Ray Bowyer from the Channel islands sightings.

Richard Hall from the Keyhoe library. What is a documentary without Keyhoe documents huh?

I have been dying for a good presentation on UFO's to show friends for ages. There's a few out there but I was holding high hopes that this could usurp my position number one. Currently I use James Fox's National Press club event for a primer.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
thanks. S+F for you, i'm listening to the video "National Press Club ufo" video . Sort of a follow up from the disclosure project conference 6 years earlier.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

I've been waiting patiently for the update. "Out of the Blue" was great and I think James Fox is probably the statesman elect for UFOlogy IMHO. We can forget about kooks like the "Profit Greer$" who do the disclosure movement and UFOlogy in general a complete disservice.

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is one that I have been waiting for. I liked his last Documentary film and from what I can see this one is going to be even better. I hope to one of the first in line to get the video when it is out.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is an older interview of James Fox on Beyond the Blue.

I so can't wait for this movie!

I think this next production is going to make a real splash

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sounds like I need to watch this production as well.
Liked the first one and this one sounds awesome...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm also excited about "Beyond the Blue". I'm (im)patiently awaiting it's release.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I thought the first one was awsome and I absolutely cannot wait for Beyond the Blue. James Fox rocks!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Oh boy, oh boy!

Coast to Coast with James Fox from last year and he spills some beans I didn't know about.

He's got the FAA tapes of the O'Hare incident in the movie.

He also talks about some awesome film footage but sadly it is the fish that got away so pretty useless.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but they are.

[edit on 29/5/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Out of the Blue is probably my all time favorite UFO documentary. Very professional, high level production, that has even some naysayers scratching their head and opening their minds, if ever-so-slightly...

This should be off the hook...I will be standing in line to purchase it for sure.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is it me or did their website just disapear?

I tried to google it but no luck.

outofthebluethemovie.com...

[edit on 29-5-2009 by BartS]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I need to check this and I'll get more info, but I found this link from 2 days ago.

Real UFOs

Apparently the working title of Beyond the Blue is gone and it is called I Know What I Saw. This may be why the movie link is dead.

[edit on 1/6/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I like James Fox and his earlier film. Something odd for me to say if you know me. I think he has a level head and does not fall into most of the traps others seem all to eager to fall into. He still had some questionable material in Out of the Blue, some fraud photos and whatnot if I can remember, but he didn't try to present those as evidence, merely used them for filler or something in a montage, so I cut him some slack there...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I like James Fox and his earlier film. Something odd for me to say if you know me.

Wow that is the best vote of confidence I have seen on him so far

Here is a link to an interview with him from the veritas show from 15/5/2009.

Veritas show - James Fox

Did I just hear right? he got some material from Senator John McCain for this movie.
He investigated the pheonix ufo and got the run around and they include the papertrail on it.

Edit: If a mod pops in, can they change the title of this thread to I Know What I saw (Beyond the Blue) - James Fox. Thanks

[edit on 1/6/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartS
Is it me or did their website just disapear?

I tried to google it but no luck.

outofthebluethemovie.com...

[edit on 29-5-2009 by BartS]

I am now getting a direction on this one to 20thC fox interestingly.

www.iknowwhatisaw.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Another couple of GREAT interviews with Mr. Fox was done by the Paracast, and if you know them them you know why people cal lit "giving it the Paracast treatment" lol. Those two guys don't pull any punches and say the things you and I are probably screaming into our radios (mp3 players, whatever, lol) when we hear other interviewers throw softballs and not have follow up questions when the guest say outrageous things.

This interview was done in December of last year and he is discussing in depth his new movie and other things. GREAT interview.

An older interview is here where he just discusses Out of the Blue (I think this was from 2007.

If you haven't heard them, they are worth every penny

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm interested in seeing it. Enjoyed the first one.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
After the last aborted attempt, Angela Joiner will be interviewing James Fox on the 26th of June.

www.angeliajoiner.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
James Fox's latest interview with Angela Joiiner is available here:

Paranormal Radio

The website was confirmed as:

www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com

But there is no website available yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. I was not aware of this podcast and it should provide me a few hours of divorce from boring talk radio in my travels!

I have not listened yet, but I am unnerved about the delay James Fox has had in getting this thing together. He has been talking about it for a while, and there is no doubt he is putting his best effort into it...however the length of time this is taking lead me to conclude that there are some behind the scenes monetary issues with his project and I hope that does not affect the end product. If money is the issue, I would rather wait until he has the funds to produce it good enough for broadcast consumption.

Again, thanks for doing my homework and providing me the link to an entertaining podcast!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join