It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Blue - James Fox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Thanks for the link. I was not aware of this podcast and it should provide me a few hours of divorce from boring talk radio in my travels!

I have not listened yet, but I am unnerved about the delay James Fox has had in getting this thing together.

---snip---

The movie is finished. It is currently in the review stage.
Check up the end messages of this thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best Wishes

[edit on 29-6-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
GREAT!!! I am glad to here my paranoid assumption was wrong and it is ready to go!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was thinking of posting something about James Fox a couple of days ago - I caught a re-run of him, stanton friedman, seth shostack and bill nye on Larry king live-CNN (not so commonly watched in the UK)

I had it on my dvr for a while but it got wiped for some reason.

Some great clips on there, probably all from out of the blue - in fact I do not know the date that that show went out.

cant wait for beyond the blue. sure it will get quickly 'assessed' by the debunkers out there - most of the footage will be CGI or lanterns I expect.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat

I was thinking of posting something about James Fox a
couple of days ago - I caught a re-run of him, stanton friedman, seth shostack and bill nye on Larry king live-CNN (not so commonly watched in the UK)

--- snip ---
Some great clips on there, probably all from out of the blue - in fact I do not know the date that that show went out.

--- snip ---

cant wait for beyond the blue. sure it will get quickly 'assessed' by the debunkers out there - most of the footage will be CGI or lanterns I expect.

Beyond of the Blue as a working title is aborted. The official name of the new movie is "I Know What I Saw".

About Fox-Friedman-Nye-Shostak - the date of broadcast is July 18, 2008. The name of the show was "Debate Over Existence of UFOs".

Check up the complete list of Larry King and CNN UFO shows from 2005:

hostanje.net...

Best Wishes

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by uforadio

Beyond of the Blue as a working title is aborted. The official name of the new movie is "I Know What I Saw".

Yep, when I originally posted this thread the new title had not come out. I put a request earlier in this thread for a mod to change the title, but no joy so far.

** nudge, nudge mods **

I Know What I Saw - James Fox (Beyond the Blue)

Anyhoo, the interview with Angela joiner was great and has some good info on the production stage. They have finished editing and sent the movie for review to almost everyone for purchase; at the time of the interview it had been uot for 10 days so hopefully someone snaps it up.

I am filled with hope for this moview, my biggest gripe with Fox's first was some of the footage was questionable. This movie they took great pains to analysis every bit of footage and case to be presented.

I can't wait

[edit on 29/6/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Originally posted by uforadio

Yep, when I originally posted this thread the new title had not come out. I put a request earlier in this thread for a mod to change the title, but no joy so far.

--- snip ---

I am filled with hope for this moview, my biggest gripe with Fox's first was some of the footage was questionable. This movie they took great pains to analysis every bit of footage and case to be presented.

--- snip ---

[edit on 29/6/09 by Shere Khaan]

Yes, UFO veteran Richard Hall was hired to make review and recommendationss of the footage.

Best Wishes

[edit on 30-6-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
First review I have found of the movie other than what Angelia Joiner mentioned in her recent interview with James Fox.

UFO Chronicles

But, most importantly he was able to get the highest caliber of witnesses from government, aeronautics, astronautics and the military from all over the world! This collective represents the utmost in credible witnesses with very powerful information that in my view is evidentiary that a percentage of UFO reports are extraterrestrial in origin!

Mods: reminder to change the thread title please since I can't

I Know What I Saw - James Fox (Beyond the Blue)

[edit on 1/7/09 by Shere Khaan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join