It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untold Information On Internet Search Engines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

After reading the above OP thread I have stumbled onto something I think many conspiracy theorists may enjoy.

The art of the Google Search.

Certain keywords can get you untold of amounts of information that you would normally not find in every day browsing.

As to the legality of these "google searches" I assume that anything typed into the search field is fair game and would in the view of the law only be understood as entertaining information gathering.

Back to my point. Try typing the following line into a google search and see what you find.

unclassified "law enforcement sensitive" filetype:pdf

or click here Example Google search

Untold of amounts of conspiracy info!
Info that we were not meant to see.

I am finding it more credible to search for the filetype PDF for it seems to be the official standard in these reports.

If anyone else has any more "key phrases" to include in a google search I ask you to please post them and help us in our journey for information.

There are thousands of articles that are out there.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

While this is a time honor tradition of researchers. To our new friends here on ATS: Time to learn how to research!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes, and when your IP appears to be downloading from multiple government servers and reading their documents they may want to find out why and who you are.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Anything highely classified should not be on the internet and if people accidently stumble upon such documents by doing an internet search then technically it's the governments fault for not being careful.

Yes in all likelyhood they do set traps to trace people and foreign intelligence agencies but that is a different story. If I found a jewel somewhere I would download it to a text file or save the webpage to my computer instead of constantly "hacking" the same website and risk getting caught.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yes in all likelyhood they do set traps to trace people and foreign intelligence agencies but that is a different story.

You make a good point . Maybe some of these search results are traps they have set looking for people to trip them off so they can be listed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Just to be on the safe side I would use Scroogle Scraper

It uses Google search but it doesn't log your information, so Google doesn't retain your search results.

Other than though all kinds of stuff pops up on that search. Pretty interesting if I do say so my self.

Great find!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
holy crap look what this guy dug up ... I changed unclassified to Top Secret in quotes and well holy crap check this out...

www.cops.usdoj.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Remember that student in the UK I believe who downloaded some Al Queda document that he found on a Government website through google, and then got arrested and interrogated by Police.
Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Good find, that is a lot of thread material on that page.

And true small variances in the words will allow you to find more and more things. You find "Catch Phrases" of what to look for.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Are you saying that the most popular web search engine could get a person in trouble? I thought searching was perfectly fine and where it turns illegal is when you infiltrate a password protected server or hack into something that is not meant for the "public" internet.

Certainly just searching for stuff should be fine. I hope.. ('
')

[edit on 12-3-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This approach has been around for a while. In fact research Johnny Long and you will get a lot more detail. Suffice to say that if its available via Google it is fair game. We all know the inept and careless attitude carried by many government agencies in matters of national security so why should google results be any different.

brill

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow, I just put "ufo" in the brackets instead and some really cool finds, and this is quite nice: www.research.telcordia.com...

I'll be trying to put quite a few different ufology related words in the quotations.

Edit to add: this is quite interesting as well www.scientificexploration.org...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'll admit there may be teenagers or not too bright lights trying to find things like where to buy the ingredients locally for home made bombs or weapons.

Most people seriously trying to access information for unlawful activities are aware enough to use standard methods of concealment. Laptops, Internet cafes, circuitous routes, etc.

Cold searches on Google are more for amateurs and kids wanting to learn more about the nastier stuff, or morbidly fascinated. It may have been possible at one time to monitor searches and track patterns and back to IP addresses.

But how much resources in manpower and time would be allocated to separating aspiring young terrorist searches from middle class kids looking for stuff they've been reading about, I really wonder?

It would require a sizable army just to read and produce files on millions, I'd say. And then there's the legal issue of whether researching and discussing something illegal is a crime in itself.

I think this whole issue is grossly exaggerated.

But I could, after all, be a disinformation agent.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Relax m8, no one thinks your clever enough to be a dis-info agent, your one of the boys

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For your "special" searches, use

us2.ixquick.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I thought this was common knowledge already?
There's even a page on google itself that explains what you can do to search for very specific things.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Check this out !!

Very interesting read!

Its titled immortality-briefing.pdf
www.google.com... o_TIBA&usg=AFQjCNEGmMlobJX4OIElA4RFh2z4Ss3jSQ&sig2=UGM5LpcFPIb3Vh7Bc0SK4Q

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I once copied a search technique that I found online but unfortunately I've lost it. It used a different method than just a word search, but did also use a filename search to check in folders on servers.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyNet

Found that too, cant decide whether it's bonafide or made up though

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.areadownload.com...

This is an interesting read as well from MJ-12. I'm sure this is nothing new though.

Still shows they were up to their eyeballs in conpiracy and lies, with a clear definition in the document that:

"MJ-12 takes the subject of UFOBs, Extraterrestrial Technology and Extraterrestrial Biological Entities VERY Seriously and consdiers the entire subjcet to be a matter of the highest national security."

"The aim of the breifing document is to cover:
a. The general aspects of MJ-12 to clear up any misconceptions that anyone may have.
b. The importance of the operations.
c. The need for absolute secrecy in all phases of operation."

YOUR GOVERMENT IS LYING TO YOU.

[edit on 13/3/2009 by 0010110011101]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join