It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T E S L A The lost Inventions Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Here are the suppressed inventions of Nikola Tesla all in one place rendered in clear English and in 42 illustrations.

uncletaz.com...

altered-states.net...

Please read Posting work written by others

and

Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 12/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
too long , my attention span is waning, can you sum it up in say, ....25 words

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Perhaps posting a link to an official document or article with all this might be better, otherwise folks will just assume its your own assumptions of Tesla's projects.

Much of Tesla's 'extreme' work is locked away in secured vaults of the NSA and Smithsonian...so providing a true document might prove to be difficult.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Tesla, at the press conference honoring his 77th birthday in 1933 declared that electric power was everywhere present in unlimited quantities "and could drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other fuels." A reporter asked if the sudden introduction of his principle wouldn't "upset the present economic system." Tesla replied, "It is badly upset already."

SOURCE:

Removed several posts above of nothing but copy/paste. Please confine to a few paragraphs of source material, surrounded by 'ex' tags and a link.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
LOL!! I think someone is bored and either is indulging themselves with a keyboard/finger excersise or a cut and paste project to see how fast and how many posts they can get to jack up that point number!!

Put all that into a pdf or office word document and link it. Your taking up a lot of bw space for stuff already found in wiki and other Tesla related information sites and books.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

you should be able to see the source in the above post!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK

SOURCE:

You could have done this from the first post. All of that above was absolutely unecessary.

IMO, if there is not one already, there should be a T&C rule against such long repetitive posts when the whole thing can be simply linked to the same thing at the source.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
LOL!! I think someone is bored and either is indulging themselves with a keyboard/finger excersise or a cut and paste project to see how fast and how many posts they can get to jack up that point number!!

Put all that into a pdf or office word document and link it. Your taking up a lot of bw space for stuff already found in wiki and other Tesla related information sites and books.

Cheers!!!!

lol !

I like your humorous and possitive energy feedback!
However i sometimes do indulge in this kind of practice to make sure some info is not lost..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by RFBurns

you should be able to see the source in the above post!

Im not knocking your effort there, but really, if all of that is at the source, the posting of all of that from the source only makes it appear that your posting this much from one source to increase your point value.

But its appreciated. Thanks for the source link.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who [snip] is going to read all that?! Paragraphs would be nice, but you should have just broken it down to bullet point list.
Too bad, I would have liked to read the thread, but not this way. Sorry.

Removed censor circumvention.

Please read Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

ok i am sorry....

a moderator helped fix this!

new topics

top topics

join