It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you not like Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Please read on, i was going to post this as a reply to another thread, but it ended up getting off topic.
Flame, disregard, whatever. I just felt like posting this.

Damn, it's getting ridiculous with all the anti-obama # on this site now.
And most of the people don't know what the hell they're talking about, but care to speak only because they 'heard' someone else say it.
This is starting to piss me off; how it took people for ever to start spreading crap like this with bush. Yet with Obama 50 odd days into office, every thread on this site with his name on it has nothing good to say.
And every time i see a thread touting his name with something bad to say about him it always gets starred and flagged up the ass even if it is barely factual and the post is totally bias. WTF!!!!!
I don't really like the guy either because of the fact that he's spending so much god damn money, but maybe there is nothing else to do at this point, as soon as we let that first bailout pass it was over. We didn't keep a tight enough leash on spending and now the dog ran away.
Seems like you guys are a f*cking angry mob when it comes to these threads. Turn it down a little bit, we know you hate the guy, just deal with it. I think your mistaken though, because you should have all been doing this around 02-05. Bush already stole the elections, it's already over. From that point on there would be no one to vote for in an election besides some talking heads under the same front.
are you all retarded, do you think they gave up power just because another election came by. hah.
Obama is not the problem people. we, and every one in hand with the last administration is. We're also the problem because we let the government take advantage. Maybe we don''t want violence. But there are only a few options; two being: 'take the f%*king country back through our own means. Peaceful at first, and if that doesn't work then washington deserves to burn' OR 'Sit here and talk #, do nothing, and wake up one day with a damn collar around your neck reading '#5,869,021 property of the U.S. treasury.'
How much are we going to let them take?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Feel free to go out and revolt if you like. Nobody here will try to stop you. I fail to see how criticizing other peoples criticism accomplishes anything more constructive.

The first American Revolution began with a bunch of dudes talking # in bars. How is this any different? At this point, it really doesn't matter who you vote for, or if you vote at all. The country has already been taken over. People need to talk things out as a way to figure out how to move forward.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Part of the problem is that some expect things to be magically fixed overnight. Society has been brain trained to the instant gratification with little to no paitence for anything. Fast food, microwave cooking, 500 channels of nothing on the tv, point and click away from anything you want, pay instantly with pay pal or your credit card, society has been honed to expect instant everything.

Well unfortunatley, life is not instant. And some just cannot grasp that fact because they grew up on instantly getting what they want.

It would not matter if it was someone else sitting in that President's Chair. They would still be gripping about how nothing is getting done fast enough, then turn that frustration and impaitence upon the one sitting in the seat.

More often than not, these types of people even get frustrated at themselves because they cannot solve a problem fast enough, then procrastinate to even begin to try harder or at all, and just blame someone else because that is much easier to do, which in their minds, relieves them of any responsibility, which in fact, it doesnt.

Its easier to gripe and groan about something, but it is a challenge to take action and actually do something besides sit at a computer and complain about every little thing when they themselves are part of the reason why the problem exists in the first place.

Pass the buck, point the finger at someone or something else..takes very little effort.

But to be creative, problem solver, get er done type actually requires more than just sitting on the bum.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Even though i do not like alex jones, he has just made a film. It is about obama, just watch it.

Do not like obama because he is the american president that makes him a murderer, full stop. He has done nothing to disuade me of that, and probably many others feel that.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the link to the video.... I just finished watching... its not about left or right... two heads of the same dragon....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I do not like the image BO is putting across. It would not be wise to say "I do not like the person"....as I do not know him personally...but I have said before I will not support a government/president that blatantly continues to use bad judgment, lack of wisdom in their decisions, and continued lies to woo the sleepers and sheeple into submission.

Before we, the people can do anything to take back what is rightfully ours and what we have worked for...we too must exercise wisdom as well. We must realize that TPTB will not listen to gun toting mobs professing violence....because it would be the perfect excuse for them to say..."See, they can't take care of themselves...they need us to take care of them."

~Holly

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've never actually met him, so I can't say with any real degree of certainty. Like the vast, overwhelming majority of people I'm relying on what I'm told and on second-hand information.

He could be a really nice bloke is a really # job for all I know.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I was just saying that with all the anti obama threads, there should ba as many focusing on the big picture. I don't sit at my computer and whine about avery little thing, neither should everyone else.
and yes moonwilson, it did start with people talking s#it in bars, but this my friend is the internet, no face to face kinda stuff here. it would be a lot harder to say that a bunch of people talking s^it ion the internet succeeded at freeing themselves from the ruling powers.

And RFBurns, i don't expect instant american freedom and free choice or any of that. What i actually expect now is for the majority of people to just sit around and do nothing. I really wish sometime soon people will challenge those expectations. I would really hate to see this country turn to s*it because lost was on the tv that day. People are getting way to lazy and would give a damn if we lost everything America stood for. That doesn't mean everyone should just take there time.

top topics

join