It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Branch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Alright, I'm not sure where this should go, so I'm gonna put it in here.

Music artists (any genre), are owned by their record label, the record label is owned by Universal Music, we'll call that 'major label', and the other labels, Def Jam, Aftermath, ect. are sub-labels.

Now, basically, the song by Rihanna, 'Umbrella' can tell us much about these labels. An umbrella protects you from rain, and is also a symbol of power over the person under it, as when you use something to protect you, its stronger than you because you're allowing it to protect you.

Now the song - the intro by Jay-Z is:
[B]No clouds in my storms[/B]
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank (Rihanna: eh eh)
[B]Comin' down with the Dow Jones[B]
When the clouds come we gone
[B]We Rocafella[/B] (Rihanna: eh eh)
[B]We fly higher than weather[/B]
And we rocks it better
You know me
An anticipation for precipitation, stacks chips for the rainy day (Rihanna: eh eh)
[B]Jay, rain man is back with little Miss Sunshine
Rihanna where you at? [/B]

Its as if only one person is talking in this area, but theres actually two, Jay-Z and a entity, or a demon.
Ill make it easy to understand-the bold text is the person thats not Jay-Z.

Alright, Im not going to explain the first couple of lines in this post, but I will explain others.
"Comin down with the Dow Jones" - Meaning a stock market crash.
"Stack Chips for a rainy Day" and "Hydroplane in the bank" - Meaning that when the crash comes, he'll be safe.
"We rockafella, we fly higher than weather" - Telling us their is either a group of demons, or a group of Jay-Z's.
Rockafella is a production of Jay-Z and Rockefeller is a white family who earned a private family fortune, thus leading to rockefeller plaza in New York.

To be able to have the name 'rockefeller' or 'rocafella', you would have to have a contract set up with the family and having a bloodline (according to my source). This makes me believe that Jay-Z is related to the Rockefeller family.

"Jay, rain man is back, Rihanna, where you at?" - Why is jay calling him self? rain man is not Jay-Z, but the entity that posses him. Where you at is used on basketball courts meaning "What are you going to do to stop me?".

When he says little miss sunshine, that refers to the good Rihanna. "good girl gone bad"

Theres also two parts to Rihanna, Rihanna her self, and the entity that wants to posses, her.
"Come into me, there's no distance in between" the demon is making promises trying to convince her to let himself into her. "Come into me" is Rihanna agreeing to the entity.

Multiple refrences of rihanna getting raped are in the video too.
An open umbrella is an open female reproductive glan, and a closed umbrella is a male reproductive glan.

A closed umbrella in the video, she crouches with it in front of her, making the effect of it going into her. what looks like silver paint splashing on her is a symbol of sperm, and the demon making a child in rihanna.

Eminem, his nick name 'Slim Shady' is the name of the demon that he channels, as Em said himself.

If you do something your record label doesnt want you to do, or if they dont like you, they'll kill you. Tupac and Biggie Smallz refrence.

More to come soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

First of all, I hate that song.
Secondly, you are way off base here, man.
Way, WAY out in left.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Way, WAY out in left.

That's a fine OPINION you have, but some of us that DON'T have a closed mind actually think he could be onto something.

OP please continue, I think your theory is interesting and has merit, more so than most theories around here these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I work in the record industry. I know the guys over at the labels and not the guys from the mail room wither. the actual people with extensions on their phone numbers and official executive titles and assistants that answer the phones for them. there is absolutely no conspiracy in the record industry. anywhere. about assassinating members of their or others client/artist roster.

you were looking way too much into the lyrics and video for the umbrella song, which is more about her pathological maternal instincts to shelter physically abusive males in her life such as chris brown, perhaps stemming from an abusive child hood.

If you realized how unpowerful the people in the record industry really are you know that they often don't see nor care about anything beyond their immediate vision or scope of understanding. scheming and putting a hit on somebody might also be nearing the outer envelope of the average record industry executives mental capacities. No when you think of the nasty side of the record industry think more along the lines of how kids in high school scheme and plot against each other. normal kids in high school, not the kids in the 18th street crypts or whatever. You know whisper campaigns to discredit people or black list them. Low level spying and snooping to figure out what projects rival firms are going after so that you can beat them to it or out bid them. tying to buy out somebody at a rival company to download their hardrive or server content or database content into a portable drive and give it to you. (like buying out your computer tech repair guy that they know you use and have him feed all your confidential stuff to another firm or rival) but not assassinating.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Way, WAY out in left.

That's a fine OPINION you have, but some of us that DON'T have a closed mind actually think he could be onto something.

OP please continue, I think your theory is interesting and has merit, more so than most theories around here these days.

I know man, like you need to have an open mind to understand what their doing.
Picking up from where I left off, its not just in rap/hip-hop music.

Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust", people say it makes them want to smoke dope, becasue our brain can process things quickly with out us knowing it, when the songs played backwards, it says "i like to smoke dope".

Alice Cooper says that when hes on stage he feels like another person.

Basically, the record labels are an umbrella (remember, the thing that protects you is stronger than you, whats stronger than you can control you) the musicians are controled by the labels, the labels are controled by the government, the government is controled by the british (Our taxes are a direct tribute to the britt's, since we are still kind of colonies), the british are controled by the vadekin(sp?). Or the place where the pope lives.

(off topic

when Obama said "I want to be president of these 57 states." he was saying he wants to be president of these 50 states and all 7 continents. New World Order.

(On topic

now i did more searching an went deeper into the industry. When a musician says something, we dont know it, but its code. Our brain can figure out what it is before we do. From Eminem's songs "Im back", I did research and with the info I know, I think that 'Im Back' means the devil is back, and Slim Shady, the demon he is channeling, is sending the message that the Devil is back. then, if anyone remembers the Columbine massacre in Alabama, Eminem's 3rd verse of the song says "Take 7 kids from Columbine stand 'em all in line..."I dont exactly know what this means yet, but Im sure its linked to the demon saying it.

Anyway, if you guys want to check this out, its not just hip hop that its in.
Youtube "Hip-Hop Occult" or go here: www.youtube.com... thats part one to the entire like...50 part series.

Also I think I figured out why the government havent shut down any of these movies telling about this stuff, simply because if its in a movie, no one will think its real.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Faded.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I agree that by and large the label controls the artists. But the govt. doesn't really have anything to do with the labels, other than calling wealthy executives looking for campaign support. but thats it. no secret meetings with the secret govt at label chairmen houses. I say good luck to the NWO if they can even get through to one of those chairmen. every time I try and call one of them they pick up the phone on like the 5th ring and are busy yelling at their gardener or something, they try and take a mental note to call you back and frequently forget or do call back but a few days later forgetting what the conversation or the reason they are calling was all about. So good luck there secret govt. trying to coordinate anything with these people. the record industry is in shabby conditions for a reason. could be their leaderships ineptness. much too inept to assist in some global conspiracy.

Alice cooper is a really nice guy.He's not under the control of any secret govt. authority. hes a very, very normal person. he's saying he feels like a different person when hes on stage for obvious reasons. 1. he's an entertainer and has to put on some sort of persona. 2. he's on stage in front of thousands of people. the center of their attention. the adrenalin alone will make you feel like a different person. alice cooper is no agent for the NWO. hes a very normal and nice man.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I agree that by and large the label controls the artists. But the govt. doesn't really have anything to do with the labels, other than calling wealthy executives looking for campaign support. but thats it. no secret meetings with the secret govt at label chairmen houses. I say good luck to the NWO if they can even get through to one of those chairmen. every time I try and call one of them they pick up the phone on like the 5th ring and are busy yelling at their gardener or something, they try and take a mental note to call you back and frequently forget or do call back but a few days later forgetting what the conversation or the reason they are calling was all about. So good luck there secret govt. trying to coordinate anything with these people. the record industry is in shabby conditions for a reason. could be their leaderships ineptness. much too inept to assist in some global conspiracy.

Alice cooper is a really nice guy.He's not under the control of any secret govt. authority. hes a very, very normal person. he's saying he feels like a different person when hes on stage for obvious reasons. 1. he's an entertainer and has to put on some sort of persona. 2. he's on stage in front of thousands of people. the center of their attention. the adrenalin alone will make you feel like a different person. alice cooper is no agent for the NWO. hes a very normal and nice man.

dude, Im telling you now, thats his face value, the demon isnt showing that he is in alice, and I highly doubt youve ever met alice.
Also, as far as you know there is no connections between the government and these record labels.
There is all of these labels, def jam, aftermath, and all of them, are sub-labels. these labels are told what to do by the universal music , they are told what to do by the government.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Alright - Follow up.

[B]Now the song - the intro by Jay-Z is:
[B]No clouds in my storms[/B]
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank (Rihanna: eh eh)
[B]Comin' down with the Dow Jones[B]
When the clouds come we gone
[B]We Rocafella[/B] (Rihanna: eh eh)
[B]We fly higher than weather[/B]
And we rocks it better
You know me
An anticipation for precipitation, stacks chips for the rainy day (Rihanna: eh eh)
[B]Jay, rain man is back with little Miss Sunshine
Rihanna where you at? [/B]
No clouds in my storms I cant exactly explain that but it has to do with a stock crash.
coming down with the dow jones, thats stock crash related
when the clouds come we gone, that means when the crash comes they'll be gone.
chips stacked for a rainy day - he has a connection to where he will be able to escape from the crash.
We fly higher than weather means they evade the crash.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

He feels like some one else because Alice Cooper is..Vincent Furnier

I followed this thread to far already, dude , rules of T C forbid me to....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
alice-met him-he's a very nice guy. One you could literally trust to babysit your kids.

You'd be surprised that most professional entertainers have a very different persona outside the limelight than they do while in it. Most actors, and most musicians. It's their job to entertain you with some character. Ozzy- fairly (for ozzy) normal in real life. Rappers too. Ice T. Remember playing video games with him (zelda 2, and mario 1) during a rap video shoot for the group low profile they did at my parents house. Nice normal guy-he sung cop killer. No demons. just entertainers. You really think Sylvester Stallone runs around acting like rambo. no wait let me guess Sylvester is a cover for the inner demon inside named rambo. it's how he walks around the world of the mortals without being spotted. real good way to sneak around doing the devils work, in plain sight with everybody watching your every move. could work.

Also your analysis of the song could be misinterpreted. Let me help translate what he's really saying in the intro.

"No Storms..." No Drama
"let it rain...bank" Let lifes crap fly my way. in my usual cool demeanor (pimpness) I will simply mitigate and glide over the s storm, turn lemons into lemonade blah blah and go about my normal business un effected by said poop sotrm.

"coming down...jones." Economics bad for everybody, but guess what not me. I'm smart wit my money. why because I am part of the rock a fella crew (my posse,entourage,sycophants) and we the bestest. I make so much money that the bad economy doesn't even hamper my awesome lifestyle.

"Rain Man..." I'm generous with sharing my wealth or at least I am when I want to maintain leverage over subordinates and when I need to buy friends or reinforce my immage-I'll look at it as a business expense. speaking of sycophants heres rhianna my newest one. Buy my album!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've been a lurker on these forums for a lot longer than I've been a registered posting member. I find it intriguing how there seems to be an increase in certain types of threads. There seems to be more music conspiracy threads recently than there has been in years and I don't necessarily take that as being evidence in itself to supporting the idea that there is a conspiracy in music either.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
yeah I've noticed that trend lately too. Frankly I don't get it. at a time when medias like music are getting less and less societal leverage, the record industry is collapsing fast (not going away,just collapsing) and people really have much bigger issues to deal with like their own financial state, people are thinking that the record industry is part of this giant media conspiracy. sorry guys. as someone who works in the record industry I can tell you that we were left out of all the secret meetings. theres no conspiracy in the record industry. the people running the industry are not nor never have been genius' who could orchestrate or even participate (without screwing it up) in some global NWO cabal. They can barely run their own business let alone "take care of business" for the NWO.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
threads like this ......

i'll start at the beginning .. there may be a conspiracy involving the music industry. a good fact to start with ( searching for source momentarily, personally saw it on a biography documentary) Elvis Presley took a paycheck from the CIA. start there, and come up with something interesting or valid or concrete or at least not THIS!

this all started with interpretation of rap lyrics also the beginning of many assinine discussions in our legislature.

you need permission from the rockefeller family to use a variation of their name? really? maybe hova thought, wow i have alot of money, and i want to rock a fellow? wow, my gift for wordplay knows no bounds, rock a fellow sounds kinda like rockafeller! is there some kind of backdoor nwo copyright law of which i am totally unaware?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

Heres a clue maybe for you..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join