It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower down tomorrow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Please check this out, it's heavy stuff:
www.breakfornews.com...

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My office is litterally right across the street from Sears Tower. I have to stop at a job site in the morning, but you can bet that I will be there all of the rest of the day.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very numerologically compelling. Excellent link.

Let's all pray that this is wrong and that God will protect our nation from the horrible plans of the evil one (Satan himself) who is ultimately behind all of this evil being planned and carried out by those who serve him

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
you can bet if the Sears Tower get hit tommarow-I will be on ATS 24/7!

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A man flys a plane into the chrystler building.
It's Chicago, It's not Chicago.

"Soul Coughing " 1994

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdomwarrior
Please check this out, it's heavy stuff:
www.breakfornews.com...

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

You posted this in this same thing in this post
www.abovetopsecret.com... Two mins later? Why the need for this thread if you knew it was there.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'll chime in with "there won't be anything happening to the Sears Tower on 4/19."

(and the Madrid bombings were 912 days... not 911 days after 9/11. Someone forgot leap year.)

Al Qaida isn't doing anything according to a timetable. They need opportunity and equipment and in our increasingly paranoid world, it's harder for them to strike. They hit Spain only because they couldn't hit America or Great Britain or Israel. Their other attacks (like the one on the night club in the Philippines) weren't set up on a schedule of moons or tides or holidays or alphabetical divination.

Look at all the patterns... they're like the jackals in the dark. Jackals don't consult the oracles before striking and killing. They consult the weaknesses instead.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Spittencobra,

Perhaps because the poster felt it was important and ignored. Aside from that I had no idea you were a moderator or are you merely a self bloated critic. I have read your similar posts and ignored them, I could not do that this time

TUTUTKAMEN

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nothings going to happen. I can assure you that. Its just going to be another false alarm like the many that we have already seen here on ATS. Dont worry about it and go about your normal routine.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Don't expect more attacks within the US. It seems as though the terrorist movement is drawing allies away from the US by intimidating them. Notice how the terrorists timed it just perfect with their election in Spain. As you will notice that Germany and France were opposed to the US invasion of Iraq and that there is reason that more European nations will begin to side with France, Germany, and now even Spain. There is evidence that the EU is beginning to grow in strength to be a formiddable opposer to the US and Great Britian. Their unified currency of the EU is one piece of evidence that they indend to Unite and become one superpower equal to that of the US.

new topics

top topics

join